Thread: Newbie

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Alright gents, long time creep first time poster. This is an AR/question..

A few months ago I went to one of the Korean b2b joints.. With my inexperience I chose the most attractive one and basically got very basic/mechanical service. Came on here and did my research and the next time I went to the same joint but this time I chose the one who smiled at me and gave me the sexiest look ever lol

First session with her there was dfk and light touching... But the chemistry was there and I enjoyed it very much.

2nd visit as soon as we were alone in the room she runs at me plants a big kiss on me and is happy to see me! Once again awesome service!

Fast track to say 5th visit.. We're holding each other chatting half the session away and kissing passionately.. By the end of the massage we were having a 69 on the table and I almost lost my tongue in her holes lol

My question is... If I see her again will I get to fuck her? From your experiences will this lead to awesome sex?

Apologies for the essay lol thanks for reading and thanks for the tips in advance

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Woowa! Lucky you. Only problem is once you fuck her, you will lose the interest in her. And she probably knows that and will play hard to get. Good luck bro!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    BTW, plz share name of ML & shop.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CantCme View Post

A few months ago I went to one of the Korean b2b joints.. With my inexperience I chose the most attractive one and basically got very basic/mechanical service. Came on here and did my research and the next time I went to the same joint but this time I chose the one who smiled at me and gave me the sexiest look ever lol

First session with her there was dfk and light touching... But the chemistry was there and I enjoyed it very much.

2nd visit as soon as we were alone in the room she runs at me plants a big kiss on me and is happy to see me! Once again awesome service!

Fast track to say 5th visit.. We're holding each other chatting half the session away and kissing passionately.. By the end of the massage we were having a 69 on the table and I almost lost my tongue in her holes lol

My question is... If I see her again will I get to fuck her? From your experiences will this lead to awesome sex?

Apologies for the essay lol thanks for reading and thanks for the tips in advance
    Just do what comes naturally and enjoy your time with her ...

Congratulations!

This ML is obviously very good in her job, sounds like she is not the most attractive but she makes thing up with good services and GFE !

As long as you are aware that there are probably another 15 to 20 other customers are feeling what you feel and getting what you are getting, then it's ok to just go with the flow and enjoy!

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    The council sure is busy these days on the forum.

Banned

Bang her hard says BangThemHard.......then quickly move on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    The council sure is busy these days on the forum.
    If you would like to leave good info in reply to my question feel free. If you want to throw out accusations get off my thread douchebag.

Have a lovely day

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    If you would like to leave good info in reply to my question feel free. If you want to throw out accusations get off my thread douchebag.

Have a lovely day
    Stop wasting my tax money phishing for info on this forum with your fake story. How many accounts has the council set up on here?