Thread: Don't know her name but she was good

Senior Member(無間使者)

Don't know her name but she was good

-post removed-

Quote Originally Posted by borock View Post
    First time going to Juliet as it was too late for most RnT by the time I was free. Decided to give them a go since I was around the area and wanted something different so called them up and lady on the phone said there'll be 7 girls ready. Got there and the place is quite nice and clean, posh looking. Was shown into waiting room and soon there were 4 girls who came through. None of them looked at me, they just looked straight on. Girl number 3 was kind of flabby, and number 2 was not pretty at all. Number 1 had too much make up on and I decided to go with number 4 who looked the most decent in that first glance. Paid for 45 minutes and soon I was led upstairs to room 9 by this girl.

I don't know her name. I think it was Hami? Can't understand her english much. Took off my clothes and she showered with me and cleaned me up good. Even washed my hair. Kind of weird, but it was cool getting cleaned up by her. After I was done, she showered herself quickly and asked me to lie down on the bed. She proceeded to give me hard massage, which was pretty good. Painful at some points but felt good. She massaged the whole body from head to toe and wasn't too bad.

Turned over on request and she straddled on my legs and started squirting this warm soapy liquid all over her naked body and mine. It was quite sexy as she started to grind me while squirting this liquid. Then she started her body slide and using her shaved pussy, she gave me a really awesome cock slide. The mirror on the ceiling enhanced this experience, and my cock was hard really quickly. Her B cup boobs slide well all over my cock and body. She then proceeded to lick my nipples, moving her body from left to right. I started to explore her body now and she started to lick my inner thighs and my groin area. I was waiting for the dom to come on, but the first bell sounded. I thought it was too early. But then again, it may have spurred something in her. She started to lick my balls and gently kiss my cock, from bottom of my shaft to the tip. Next thing you know, she sucks my cock head gently and proceeds to give me bbbj. It was very unexpected and I started to rub her clit with my thumb. I grabbed her tits and gave them a good rub while he continues to blow me. She was moaning away and I was ready to cum. I let go my load in her mouth and rubbed her clit harder and faster. She kept on sucking and stroking my cock even after I had finished cumming which was awesome.

After that, we laughed a bit at how sweaty it was. Took another shower and she cleaned me up like before. Bell sounded again and I dried myself up and put on my clothes. Overall, it was a good first experience for me. On my way out, there was a line up of about 7-10 girls. I saw at least 5 girls so hot, I was tempted to get another girl for another hour, but I had used up my punting allowance for the week. Damn some of those girls had smoking hot bodies that I would love to explore with.

Will probably visit again when I have an urge for RnT at night.
    Haha ! You'd better call them up, give them the description and ask for her name for everybody's sake !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Totally this girl is going to get very busy very soon, coz of this glowing review : )

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What a review!!! Name. Please!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I really can't remember her name. Honest! Could be just Haymee? Amy? I don't know. There was no DFK or hugging. I wasn't looking for GFE so it was perfect timing with that. Great to have experience something different. Her english is very basic as well. Best to just let your actions do all the talking.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely sounds like an interesting rnt place. Such a different experience

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks bro. I need the name to book this girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would this be hidi

Wink

Does anybody know the rates for this joint? Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I believe its $130 for 45 mins brother spe.

So any idea whats that girl name ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know her name but she has gone long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by bluray View Post
    I know her name but she has gone long time ago
    Whats her name? Who knows she will back ?