Thread: Victoria k-girl with tight pussy and busty D cups size boobs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Victoria k-girl with tight pussy and busty D cups size boobs

Visited Victoria after midnight at 22 Brodie, Rydalmere.
    Roster said: VICTORIA – Exetremely Sexy Korean student, Tall, slightly light tanned skin, pretty face, Curvy long legs, Big and sexy eyes, Busty D Cup, Friendly attitude...

Paid $90 for 30 mins full service. My review skewed with this price in mind.

Victoria has a sassy Korean accent that turn me on when she speaks English.

LOOK: Good looking late 20s K-girl with Korean style dark hair neatly pinned likes Korean Airlines cabin crew. Big sexy eyes, looks friendly and warm.

BODY: Slim medium build body around 165 cm tall With nice pair D cup size boobs like sucking attention. Her small pointy nipples are light brown look like teen nipples. Medium waist with nice round butt. Her busty body looks curvy and sexy from the mirror next to bed.

SEX: She started with cat bath lick on my chest down to my thighs then gentle boobies slide massage on my pelvis area with her gradually increase her sexy moans level as my penis respond to her massage. She then performed deep throat slurppy blow job for nearly 5 minutes on my dommed penis. Then I asked her to lay down at her back so my hardened penis could do serious damaged at her love hole. Her attitude was horny and playfull, I changed many different positions during the session with her enthusiasm.

Victoria k-girl with tight pussy and busty D cups size boobs

RECOMMENDATION: Good value for money Yes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review, cheers Danielfree, have to check this chick out.