Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bella - one of best punts ever.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the doctor. View Post
    oh my god.. bella is back ?

I have just come back from Retirement Roger ...

hello doctor

long time no see

yes bella is back.. just...

welcome back from retirement.. haha..

bella miss u too much

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Will Bella work at 45 George street?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dickyman View Post
    Will Bella work at 45 George street?

Bella will only work at 22 Brodie at present..

not sure about in the future..

hold the chances while she is at 22 Brodie

we not sure how long she is going to stay for...

even herself don't know too...

Roger

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 45George View Post
    Bella will only work at 22 Brodie at present..

not sure about in the future..

hold the chances while she is at 22 Brodie

we not sure how long she is going to stay for...

even herself don't know too...

Roger
    Try to book her via wechat, no response and call, the keeper got limited English as well, hard to communicate

Banned
    Try to book her via wechat, no response and call, the keeper got limited English as well, hard to communicate

sorry bro, sometimes the receptionist might be busy so couldn't reply back instantly..

but yes we do check all the message and try to reply back asap

bella not arrived the shop yet, therefore we cant take the booking for her

not until she arrives...

so pls leave ur contact method with our receptionist

he will contact u immediately after bella arrives the shop

cheers
    roger

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi,Roger
    When does mika gonna com back, miss her so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Tonytoyboy View Post
    Hi,Roger
    When does mika gonna com back, miss her so much!

mika really not sure loi

she will be back for sure..

but dont know when...

save ur loads!!!
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Too hard to book Bella, suddenly work a couple of days then disappear

Unreliable. .and overrated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, very unreliable

Too hard to book Bella, suddenly work a couple of days then disappear

hi bro

she is here now working tonight from 6pm

and should be working tomorrow until Saturday

cheers
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Book Bella via wechat but respond. Can tell yes or no

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I dont think will be so popular now that people know she offers BBFS as reported in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    I dont think will be so popular now that people know she offers BBFS as reported in another thread.

we never encourage any unsafety sex practice..

whoever trying to break the game rule..

then will be out of the game...

there isn't any needs to explain about such rumors

not just girls.. as well as punters should protect themselves well too

cheers
    Roger

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had always wanted to visit Bella when she's working early this year but always find it hard to free up time during weekend to come over. Managed to find time last Saturday and eventually booked her in the afternoon at 22 Brodie.

I have never seen her before so only booked for 30 minutes and paid $110. First impression seeing Bella is her cheerful and friendly personality. She is by no means the lanky tanned German backpacker I had imagined her to be but her friendliness has won me over. Spent a good 20 minutes getting to know each other and talking about other girls I have met at Rogers's shops.

Once we got down to action it was pure ecstasy and passion with me ended up extending the time to the full 1 hour mark. It was certainly one of the top 5 ladies I had the best sex with after many years of punting and socializing. Whilst she is not the best looking girl you find working at Roger's premises, her attitude and passion for good and mutually enjoyable sex made up for it.

I'm not going to use the rating system as per other reviews as people look for different things. My overall experience has been nothing short of pleasure and that for me is 10/10. She seems to be back working again but unlike many, she is doing it part time so may be a bit difficult to book as there is no fixed schedule. I'm certainly willing to wait and find time again for her although deep inside me knows that more positive reviews like this will make the booking even harder.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Person's Name : Bella

Establishment : 22 Brodie St, Rydalmere

Date of Visit : October 2015

Contact Details : 0466 219 888
    http://22rydalmere.com.au/

Hours of business: Sun - Thurs 10am-3am
    Fri-Sat 10am-5am

Rates : $110/30 mins, $200/60 mins

Size/shape : Tall, size 8, slim, tattoos

Nationality or Ethnicity : Caucasian, German

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, FS

Comments:

I had heard of Bella and was curious to see what all the fuss was about, but then I had read some reviews that said she was overrated and as well as being unreliable. The problem with punting is that not everyone's opinion of a WL will be the same as your own, tastes vary as well as the fact that different punters expect different things from a session. Some people might get along with certain types of people but not get along with others, just like in real life, and this will reflect how their punting sessions go. I tend to avoid WLs that have mostly bad reviews since I figure that I am probably going to have an ordinary or even worse, unpleasant time. Reviews are extremely valuable but as always, YMMV. So it's good to read a few reviews by different punters on the same WL. Bella had mostly positive reviews but they were fairly vague in their descriptions, that combined with the fact that she doesn't seem to work much made it hard to see her. Sometimes she would be rostered on and I think she would just not turn up, which led guys to say she was unreliable. I think this is what led the papasan to instate a policy where he wouldn't accept bookings for Bella until she had actually arrived for work, rather than take pre-bookings and then disappoint punters.

I was browsing the internet and looking at Cracker and Locanto as I have been lately but didn't see anything that tickled my fancy. I then noticed that Bella had been rostered on and so I contacted the papasan and made a booking. I got into the car and made my way out to Rydalmere. This place isn't the most convenient location and I would take a guess that many punters don't really want to venture out that way unless they live sort of close by. The brothel is in an industrial area, unlike those suburban or city brothels where you sort of have to scope the place out before you enter in case anyone you know sees you go in. I always sort of look around, and if I don't see anyone on the street, quickly go to the door and enter quickly before anyone sees me on the off chance that someone I know might happen to be in the vicinity. Not with this brothel though, there is basically not much nearby except for factories or warehouses. Driving around trying to find the place I am pretty sure I stumbled upon another brothel which was a few streets away where I noticed some guy getting out of his car and from I assume, he was going to that particular brothel. 22 Brodie has a small parking area out the front which can fit several cars, not that it needs it because there is plenty of street parking at night, basically the street is abandoned. The parking lot is very well lit and there is a big "22" put the front, you can't miss it.

So I see the place and decide where I will park my car. I notice two guys in separate cars but appearing as though they know one another get out and start to walk into the brothel. I wait until they're inside to head on in. I'm not shy about going into a brothel at the same time as other punters but all the better if it can be avoided. I walk up to the door and there is a security camera pointing at the entrance and you have to buzz before they let you in. Once the door unlocks you let yourself in where you find yourself in this sort of holding pen area behind another locked door. Think of it like an airlock in a spaceship. The papasan then opens that second door which leads to the actual brothel. He seems to be a friendly fellow and greets me and directs me to the waiting area where I sit for a bit before Bella comes and gets me.

Bella is advertised on their website as early 20s but she is probably more like late 20s. She's quite tall and I'd say she would be 170cm or slightly taller with long brown hair and really piercing blue eyes. Her eyes are probably her most stand out feature I'd say. She's a slim girl and has B cup tits. She's kind of like that neighbour chick that you would see every now and then that would be quite friendly to you, or perhaps a friend someone you know that you would see around. She leads me to the room and she shows me to the couch in the corner and tells me that I can put my things there and take a shower. This place seems to be fairly large, the rooms are very spacious and this is probably due to the fact that real estate is cheaper out in Rydalmere than in areas closer to the CBD. As I undress to go into the shower she asks if I'd like a drink. She leaves the room and by the time she returns I am still showering. I head out of the shower and we hug and start to make out a bit. I don't know if DFK is standard in this place and I don't think it is, but she gave me a bit of DFK. I'm not sure if she does this for everyone or just some punters.

We head on over to the bed and she's still wearing some lingerie and we start to talk about random things. With some WLs they try to prolong the start of the session by any means they can and often one of their tactics is to just keep talking. Some WLs try to do as little work as possible and I've read some reviews where punters have mentioned several things that WLs will do in order to avoid actually having sex during the session. With Bella though it seems as though she's doesn't talk as a time wasting strategy but it's because she's just talkative in general. She's quite bubbly and friendly and we just lay there and talked for what at first seemed to be an extensive period of time at first, but later I just forgot about actually getting started on the sex part and Bella had to stop me from talking and she just started foreplay. She kissed my nipples and then moved her way down and gave me a BBBJ. I am pretty certain that CBJ is standard in this place and I am not sure if Bella usually does BBBJ or not, but in this instance she did. Her BBBJ skills are good and I had to stop her otherwise I would have cum too soon. I go for some more DFK and then she undresses and I finger her a bit while she does more BBBJ. She has a lot of tattoos and a tan. She must really like it in the sun and it's evident from her tan, she doesn't have porcelain smooth skin like some girls do. Her tits are B cup and they're decently perky and soft. She has nipple piercings from what I remember and I go to lick her tits a bit.

She then lays down on the bed and we make out some more before the sex begins. I did missionary with her as I kissed her and she seemed to be enjoying herself. Missionary was the only position I was able to manage with her because I came before I could stop myself. Looking into those piercing blue eyes of hers as she said things in her German accent drove me over the edge. She appeared to be enjoying herself as well which added to my own enjoyment. There's nothing like having sex with a WL where it appears as though she can't wait for it to be over so she can go on to her next customer. With Bella it seemed as though she was actually having a good time. I would have liked to have gone a bit longer but I just got swept up by the sensation that I came before I could control it. We then chatted for a bit before the buzzer rang. I got into the shower and when I was done she showered and as she did we kept talking.

This was a very different punt for me, not because she was the hottest WL that I had been with, or the most skilled even. I have been with WLs that have been more enthusiastic, but with Bella there is a certain something that made the session quite enjoyable. I think this is what is hard to describe and that's why other punters have been unable to express themselves clearly enough to be able to explain it because it's a bit intangible. Other punters have just said that they had really good sessions or it was one of the best sessions that they had ever had but they didn't really explain why very clearly. I think with Bella she is fairly easy going and laid back which puts you at ease.

Some WLs give off this vibe that they wouldn't have sex with you if you weren't paying them to do so, others seem to be very enthusiastic but you are often left with this feeling that it's just a service they are providing. With Bella, it almost seemed at some points during the session that she was not only enjoying herself but that she would probably have sex with you even if money wasn't involved, just for the sake of having sex. There was no fake moaning or anything either. Now I don't mind some fake moaning every now and then, or when a WL "cums". I really have no idea if they're actually cumming or not and I assume they're just faking it, but I appreciate the effort that they go to in order to pretend that they are cumming because they want to give my ego an added boost. Bella didn't pretend to cum and there was no over the top performance. There seemed to be a certain genuineness about her which I think a lot of punters appreciate. She just seemed like a girl that you would enjoy having a beer with and if there was a connection then you would end up having sex. If there was some acting involved in making me feel this way, then she's just a good actor, but I'd like to think that some of what happened during the session was just her being genuine. If only for a brief period of time during the session, I forgot that I was paying for sex and I was just focusing on the having sex part. It's during those punts where you're able to let go and just get lost in the moment and appreciate the fact that you have your cock inside a warm pussy that make you feel alive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    brilliant review aussie bro. total 'stream of consciousness' writing...I wanted to smoke some dope and re-read it a few times for the journey.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review bro!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    she do bbbj ?

Quote Originally Posted by puppy123 View Post
    she do bbbj ?

she will provide u the best PSE and GFE

just book her and u wont be disappointed with her service

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast