Thread: piss poor effort from Taren Point 64

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

piss poor effort from Taren Point 64

I don't normally post things, but I felt this was pissing me off. Never had an issue with 64 Alexander, Taren Point until tonight.

Txt Sophie earlier in the morning, around lunchtime asking for a double with Bobo and Nana. Couldn't get a booking at 2, So I asked are they free next.
    The return txt was 6.30. So responding to it that I would be there at that time. Get there 20mins early and said to the guy behind the desk I had a booking
    and he's respond was No there was no booking. Showed him the txt msgs and said there must have been a mistake. I asked so how was he going to solve my
    problem? He is Nana is free for 45min, but Bobo was busy til 7.

Getting pretty annoyed that a booking I made was not kept.

Had Nana for 30mins, She was good, but with the piss poor effort I wasn't in the mood anymore.

So that's my rant

Banned
    Sorry to hear your story bro I can understand your frustration.

Well I don't like the idea of booking via SMS so maybe its better to phone and confirm your booking that way.

Mind you I have still been stuffed up when I have phoned and they forget to write it down or some other lame excuse.

That's punting unfortunately.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This has been trending lately. Last time I was there a guy turned up 10 minutes late and lost his appointment to another punter.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by loaded View Post
    This has been trending lately. Last time I was there a guy turned up 10 minutes late and lost his appointment to another punter.
    The trouble is lots of punters make bookings and don't turn up.

They don't call and say they are not coming in or that they are running late.

So the question is how long should the shop wait if your not there on time? 5 min 10 min, 15 min one hour?

If you are not well known at the shop and known for being on time or reliable then the chances are if the shop is busy then if your not there on time your booking will be lost.

Lets face it the girls and the shop for that matter are there to make money they don't make a cent if they are sitting there waiting for someone who doesn't turn up.

We punters are the first to complain yet a lot of us cant turn up on time make bookings and just don't front and if were running late don't ring and say were late.

In short we stuff it up for everyone.

So fair is fair get there on time if your late phone and let the shop know and if you need to cancel then give the shop a ring. Treat the shop and the girls how you would like to be treated and it will be better for all.

The OP actual said he was there 20 min early!

But I think if he is after something special , like a double with two specific girls, then I agree with brother OneonOnd that he better off calling the shop and make the booking directly .

There is still possible to get stuff up but you minimise the risk !!

Banned
    How is that the shop's fault? You can t expect them to wait for you until you get there, if you re late.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The OP actual said he was there 20 min early!

But I think if he is after something special , like a double with two specific girls, then I agree with brother OneonOnd that he better off calling the shop and make the booking directly .

There is still possible to get stuff up but you minimise the risk !!
    Text is better. If you read the OP post, when he arrived at the shop he was being questioned about his booking.

He was able to prove it because he had the text message. Imagine the answers he ll get if he booked via phone and basically no proof of the agreed time.

This sounds like shop's fault.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agreed that its the shop fault. Taren Point advertised for SMS booking and they should take full responsibility for that. No excuses.

Of course SMS is better if they have provided the number, 5* Penthouse only accepts SMS bookings, because no one can prove you have made the phone call and talked to somebody.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yup, feel for ya bro.

Done everything correctly (sms booking + 20mins early) and still got screwed over.

That is tough, I feel for you.

I had a similar (but totally different) experience couple of weeks ago.
    A punter before me being late and thus my booking postponed.

I called around noon to make a booking.
    I was advised of a 4 pm availability. I said okay, let's book that.
    At 3:15 I get an SMS saying; "Sorry, but is it possible for you to come 4:15?"
    I had not left home yet, so I replied; "Sure, no worries. 4:14 it is."
    Reply: "Thank you!"

I arrived at 4:15, the lady was waiting for me.
    And an hour later I left with a smile on my face.
    A smile from both; the happy ending by Mimi and the proactive and courteous customer service by Renee.

That's how you should run your business!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    The trouble is lots of punters make bookings and don't turn up.

They don't call and say they are not coming in or that they are running late.
    Sometimes it is Sydney traffic that causes the issues as well.

The other week, I tried to go to a punt in Canterbury which was a massive 5 km from where I was. While I left an hour early I still arrived late! Horrible traffic.

But I had the decency to call and let the establishment know what was happening. They were understanding, but told me that I would have to take a later appointment, which I accepted. No one's fault really but all worked out in the end because we were civil to each other

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Common courtesy, and common sense to let the shop know you are running late.
    It will be totally up to them as to whether they can hold your booking or not .

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    d.post.....

Shop Owner
    apologies to all - we are investing examining a few new computerised internet booking systems.

we ask all to be patient. if there are any issues we can offer some compensation to those who have been affected

The owner manager has admitted her fault in this and is working hard to fix so that the system is no longer manual

we kindly ask all to be patient through this transition period as our shop has grown

thanks
    TP64 webmaster JJ

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sophie will have to to learn how to use it first!

But its a good idea.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tarenpoint64 View Post
    apologies to all - we are investing examining a few new computerised internet booking systems.

we ask all to be patient. if there are any issues we can offer some compensation to those who have been affected

The owner manager has admitted her fault in this and is working hard to fix so that the system is no longer manual

we kindly ask all to be patient through this transition period as our shop has grown

thanks
    TP64 webmaster JJ
    I think you might have better luck with an appointment book and a pen, this system has been working for many years around the world ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's good to see that the owner manager has admitted it was her fault. Taking ownership of the problem, then passing the buck.

In the end I will be back, I like the place. Hopefully bookings be better for the experince

Banned
    do you feel better after all your whinging and bellyaching???