Thread: German Barbie - Bella, sexy Western girl with best attitude and personality

Banned

German Barbie - Bella, sexy Western girl with best attitude and personality

I saw Bella once in February but when I tried to see her again, she has stopped working (she did tell me during the session that she had very heavy uni-classwork and might stop for a while to concentrate on her studies). I was disappointed then.

Very early this morning, in fact 00.02 am, Roger sent me a sms telling me that Bella just arrived and asked me if I wanted to go to his shop to see her. I told him that he bloody joking, but told him to book me for her first appointment today. Roger laughingly said of course. He just teased me, that's it.

I arrived on time today and knowing that this girl would have nothing to eat after wake up. I brought some breakfast and hot strong coffee for her. When she saw me and the things I brought for her, she almost cried for joy. She told me that she missed me (really moving???, but I still took it in 100%)

Last time I saw her, she had black hair. I told her I was expecting to see a blonde hair western girl. Therefore, this time, she put on a blonde hair wig when she came to say hello to me. She looked so different this time (like a Barbie doll), so much more lovely and charming. She later took it off inside the room as she said the wig was not comfortable on her head. Anyway, after I have seen how she looks with blonde hair, I was very happy as she listened to what I said and suggested.

Sex with Bella was very good last time. This time it was even better. She gave me the best girl friend feeling (details omitted as she might not offer these to other guys). I brought some very nice red wine with me and after she took some wine in, she was even hornier. I found her pussy very tight; so tight that I had a slight difficulty getting in. She said she did not have sex for the past 3 months (I could not believe it if I was not the guy who had the good luck to try to insert my ultra hard dick into her pussy). My dick was really hard because she put in a lot of efforts to suck (perhaps she enjoys sucking big dicks like most Western girls, or she did not have sex for quite a long time and so she wanted to make sure that I could do a good job for her today).

Bella got what she wanted today. Strong sex from me, strong reactions from her and multiple orgasms for her. Anyone outside the room would be able to hear her ultra loud moaning. (Roger must regret that he had a day-off。 Otherwise, I would see Roger standing outside the room, waiting for me to come out, but perhaps he was attracted by the real moaning sounds. Just joking!!)

Bella is a sexy, but unpredictable girl (time table wise. She could disappear again without any advance notice, all depends on her uni-classworks). I will make sure to see her as many times as she works. It is so hard to see a really pretty and nice Western girl who also offered me so much (fun and enjoyment).

You've seen her once, 3mths ago. And she remembered your request and brought a blonde wig along to work,
    for her 1st booking. That's top class!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMadeWho View Post
    You've seen her once, 3mths ago. And she remembered your request and brought a blonde wig along to work,
    for her 1st booking. That's top class!!
    Absolutely spot on. If you did not believe, you asked her to show you her blonde wig and put it on for you.
    I like her Barbie look, just that she did not like it too much.
    This is the same as Asian guys like white girls, but white guys like girls with darker skin.
    I do not understand how she could remember me and what I said. Perhaps because I made an impression on her and she was very happy. Haha. Good to be remembered for the right reasons. Agree?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi

Can someone actually describe what Bella looks like in some detail other than what hair colour she has?

much appreciated

Sam

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam0001 View Post
    Hi

Can someone actually describe what Bella looks like in some detail other than what hair colour she has?

much appreciated

Sam
    See my AR on Bella 3 months ago with the info which you asked

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-sex-Good-punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very disappointed, they screw up my booking today. I called yesterday to book 2pm, they said ok. After 1 minutes, call back said 2pm booking was cancelled, u wanna changed to 4:30pm. I said ok.

Today, I came to shop half hour early, the guy said no booking under my name at 4:30. WTH, the receptionist guy, not sure is Riger or not then call the guy who took my booking said thought I have booking on Friday, it's totally bullshit as Bella shift on Friday start at 5pm, how could be take my booking at 4:30. The receptionist kept say sorry, nothing he can do. Bella only available at 9:30. Kidding me��������. I was good mood wanna have good time with Bella, end up is totally wasting of my time and spoil my mood

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dickyman View Post
    Very disappointed, they screw up my booking today. I called yesterday to book 2pm, they said ok. After 1 minutes, call back said 2pm booking was cancelled, u wanna changed to 4:30pm. I said ok.

Today, I came to shop half hour early, the guy said no booking under my name at 4:30. WTH, the receptionist guy, not sure is Riger or not then call the guy who took my booking said thought I have booking on Friday, it's totally bullshit as Bella shift on Friday start at 5pm, how could be take my booking at 4:30. The receptionist kept say sorry, nothing he can do. Bella only available at 9:30. Kidding me��������. I was good mood wanna have good time with Bella, end up is totally wasting of my time and spoil my mood

hi bro dickyman,

i feel sorry that u came but didnt end up seeing bella today

but im really not sure if my receptionist Jason screw up ur booking or not

i called him again to understand about ur booking after u left this afternoon,

we also got u under the booking of 7.30pm yesterday (friday) which i saw on our booking list,

jason said u called up yesterday afternoon to cancel it and wanna to change to today 2pm(saturday)

then he called up back that sorry couldnt do at 2pm so u wanted to changed to 4.30pm

but u said u will call back to confirm which u didnt.. so he just crossed out ur name

hence, there are 2 side of story.. i dont know who was right and who was wrong, as we didnt have the phone call recorded so i cant find out

but im still sorry no matter what the truth was as i explained to u and apologized to u this afternoon...

would u like to take another girl instead? would u like me to re-book u in for tonight? or would u like to book for tomorrow?

u refused all.... so only sorry i can say..

every one make mistakes, and we really didnt mean it

pls dont let a mistake let ur mood down..

watch the soccer, have a drink, relax bro

pls call back next time if u free and want to see bella again

my apologizes for today and thanks .. that we have learned another lesson, we will be more and more careful when handling and taking customer's booking

cheers
    Roger

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Mistakes happen, we are all human and Roger's reply and apology should be acknowledged.
    Bella is a very busy girl and even my appointment needed to be shifted..
    I was offered a alternative time which I gladly accepted as I didn't want to miss out..
    So I was ok with that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Roger,
    Thanks for prompt reply. After heard explanation from Jason even make me piss off.
    I never ask to book me at 7:30 on Friday as I finish work at city 7:00 sharp, walk to station other 10 minutes, how could I can book 7:30pm? That's impossible to catch train to clyde.
    From the first call I made on Friday was 10:05am, I said book Bella at 2 pm Saturday, Jason said ok. Then 10:08am Jason call back with his cell phone said Bella 2 pm booking cancelled, u wanna come at 4:30 pm, j said I will think and see. After 10:10 am, I call back your shop phone number said I am ok with 4:30 Jason said if u can't come pls give us a call, I said ok. I wish those calls can recorded.
    I came your shop three times, always left the shop with happy. But this time very disappointed, not because screw up my booking and Jason's explanation made me like an idiot and liar.
    Just end up this, no point continue to argue.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Roger,
    Thanks for prompt reply. After heard explanation from Jason even make me piss off.
    I never ask to book me at 7:30 on Friday as I finish work at city 7:00 sharp, walk to station other 10 minutes, how could I can book 7:30pm? That's impossible to catch train to clyde.
    From the first call I made on Friday was 10:05am, I said book Bella at 2 pm Saturday, Jason said ok. Then 10:08am Jason call back with his cell phone said Bella 2 pm booking cancelled, u wanna come at 4:30 pm, j said I will think and see. After 10:10 am, I call back your shop phone number said I am ok with 4:30 Jason said if u can't come pls give us a call, I said ok. I wish those calls can recorded.
    I came your shop three times, always left the shop with happy. But this time very disappointed, not because screw up my booking and Jason's explanation made me like an idiot and liar.
    Just end up this, no point continue to argue. Well today is not my day, better record any booking next time if there is any argue

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dickyman View Post
    Roger,
    Just end up this, no point continue to argue. Well today is not my day, better record any booking next time if there is any argue

hi bro

pls dont get piss off

my post isnt trying to argue with u but explain whats happening..

this is just a mis-communication that our staff made...

i hope u can accept our apologize... and have a relax weekend....

cheers
    roger

Banned
    The German girl ****** BELLA ******

....Limited of Time only....

This week @ 45 George

** THURSDAY ** 1pm - 12am

** FRIDAY ** 1pm - 8pm

** SUNDAY ** 3pm - 11pm

Limited of bookings only

New price scheduel for bella starting from 01/07/2014
    30mins/$100, 45mins/$150, 60mins/$180