Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do they lie?

Banned

Why do they lie?

Ring too book an appointment with Michelle 8.30pm.Arrive Angie sends in another girl pretending to be Michelle.

Well done.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who was your replacement ? Did you go with her and was she worthwhile ?
    Or was it all a Dud after the switch ?

This is interesting, if you have made a booking first, surely they would assume that you have seen Michelle before, send in a different girl, that's low !!

Better off make up some other excuses like she is sick or period came suddenly or some shit like that.

Well, better luck next time.
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by manpower08 View Post
    Ring too book an appointment with Michelle 8.30pm.Arrive Angie sends in another girl pretending to be Michelle.

Well done.
    I have been there with this shop plus other problems, but hey move on like I did, if it makes you upset just go to another shop, I did there's lots of great girls out there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fairmont View Post
    I have been there with this shop plus other problems, but hey move on like I did, if it makes you upset just go to another shop, I did there's lots of great girls out there.
    I have been punting since 1985 so i have seen it all.The 80's,90's,2000's and still.Can tell you guys about nearly every establishment in Sydney.
    The one thing that annoys me is lying can live with bad punt but lying different kettle of fish.

She was ok but nothing special.

I can sit here and write plenty of positive reviews but we all know the good ones.Its the bad ones we should be reviewing and avoiding.

Maybe Aus99 should create a dud punt link.
    Some of these mamasan's need a swift kick up the arse.

cheers

Banned
    manpower08, says 'I have been punting since 1985 so i have seen it all.The 80's,90's,2000's and still'

Sounds like you are sitting on a lifetime of interesting Sydney experiences. Please share
    Maybe Aus99 needs to create a 'manpower08' page

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    they lie to me all the time too, but i suppose since they r busy like a bee they don't care about it.

Time to time i rock up at 533 willoughby rd, hoping to catch a new girl and they always tell to sit down and wait, after 20 mins no one come and see me so I leave.

just like other bro said, just move on and move to smaller establishment like me.

Banned
    sounds to me like you deserve a lot of the blame for what happened.

you book a certain girl, get given a different girl, don't complain or even query why this girl is different, pay the money and go ahead with it anyway. Then you log onto aus99 to vent like a passive aggressive old woman!!!

A tip from me to you sonny boy - if you dont want to be walked over learn to stand up for yourself like a man. The meek may inherit the earth but they get fucked in the anus hole on a regular basis in the here and now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greybeard_ View Post
    sounds to me like you deserve a lot of the blame for what happened.

you book a certain girl, get given a different girl, don't complain or even query why this girl is different, pay the money and go ahead with it anyway. Then you log onto aus99 to vent like a passive aggressive old woman!!!

A tip from me to you sonny boy - if you dont want to be walked over learn to stand up for yourself like a man. The meek may inherit the earth but they get fucked in the anus hole on a regular basis in the here and now
    Yes i can see you speak from experience.

Banned
    I have been punting since 1985 so i have seen it all.The 80's,90's,2000's and still.Can tell you guys about nearly every establishment in Sydney.
    The one thing that annoys me is lying can live with bad punt but lying different kettle of fish.

She was ok but nothing special.

I can sit here and write plenty of positive reviews but we all know the good ones.Its the bad ones we should be reviewing and avoiding.

Maybe Aus99 should create a dud punt link.
    Some of these mamasan's need a swift kick up the arse.

cheers
    Harmony

I remember when i 1st started punting in Bankstown had a mad establishment od South Terrace next to the pub all blonde babes.

The most amazing thing no condoms bareback fucking for the first two years till the AIDS epidemic came in.I got nervous did all my check ups & came back with a smile on my face.
    Now you sniff and get STI's.

The way i see things now its all about money and no customer satisfaction in and out next like a supemarket.The old days it was coffee with the hostess no rush just great PR.You could actually sit down meet all the girls have a chat you end up being in there for 2hours.

The crazy thing was you ended up fucking 2 girls before you left.

Now competion is high so its all about the dollars.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    We punters should be protected like other service customers. I believed joints owners always take advantage from brothers who don't express their concerns instantly. I heard from popular WLs that receptions always try to sell pork chop to customers first, then things MAY get better if you keep rejecting until you got what you like. Just like real estate agents, they always show you the shitty houses first.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    image.jpg

Not like the good old days!

John_Matrix

Well done.
    This appears be common these days.

I think it happens because they want to send in a WL without many jobs. I have learnt from it and I say yes when asked if I have seen her before.

Your best bet is to take your money elsewhere as others have said.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Matrix View Post
    This appears be common these days.
    Depends on what shops, I don't think it's too common, I've never had this experience at the shops where I go !

Nevertheless, if there's a problem, solve the problem on the spot, it doesn't help the situation by complaining on the forum afterwards !

That said, you still cann talk about it on the forum after the problem is solved !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Depends on what shops, I don't think it's too common, I've never had this experience at the shops where I go !

Nevertheless, if there's a problem, solve the problem on the spot, it doesn't help the situation by complaining on the forum afterwards !

That said, you still cann talk about it on the forum after the problem is solved !

Yeah, I agree, if you think you have been treated badly by a shop or getting poor services from the WL, best is to make your complain there and then, and most likely will get a good response or some sort of compensation or at the very least a genuine apology - which is what most people really wanted, right?

Then you can share your experience here in the forum, either saying how good your complain was handled and you are all good with the shop or make a more serious complain in the forum to let everyone know how poorly your complain was dealt with and call out the rude shop keeper or whatever.

But they all deserved to know and given an opportunity to resolve the issue privately between shop and customers before going all public here.

just a thought

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    My point was more the fact that management can tell porkies and to some newbies to be brothel smart.I dont really care believe me i have enjoyed spending money in recieving a degree in brothology.Yes i could of walked out etc etc but you make the most of it.

Banned
    Yes I don't think it was very wise of the shop doing a switch.

I think they do it cause it save a confrontation with the customer and or its easier than explaining what has happened.

It seems to be the Asian thing of saving face unfortunately they only see the ramifications short term they don't look at the damage it does in the longer term.

Never mind at least you got a good replacement!

Talking

At the end of the day you vote with your wallet. If they continue with the lies go somewhere else as they say "plenty more fish in the sea".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have had this happen to me too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf77 View Post
    I have had this happen to me too.
    I have same experience with 533 they don't like you if you want see and choose. Most of the girls work at other places where you will get better treatment so I always ask the girl about the other day and shop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast