Thread: coco

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Angry coco

I always wanted to try this place since they were open, thanks to Ahlungor's review.

I had extra 1 hour last week in town hall area and decided to give to establish a go.

Walk up the stair and was told only one girl available Coco. I paid $100 for 45 min massage.

About a girl not my type, and seems like she doesn't want to be here.

Massage was crap, B2B was crap as.... and she said she will give me BBBJ for $50. Wot a big mistake this was.

BBBJ was so crap and she doesn't even suck my full length only my nob....

I will never go to this place ever again. just like 533 you don't good service if u r not a regular customer.

for $150 I can go to my regular and hv 2 shot with milf.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    I always wanted to try this place since they were open, thanks to Ahlungor's review.

I had extra 1 hour last week in town hall area and decided to give to establish a go.

Walk up the stair and was told only one girl available Coco. I paid $100 for 45 min massage.

About a girl not my type, and seems like she doesn't want to be here.

Massage was crap, B2B was crap as.... and she said she will give me BBBJ for $50. Wot a big mistake this was.

BBBJ was so crap and she doesn't even suck my full length only my nob....

I will never go to this place ever again. just like 533 you don't good service if u r not a regular customer.

for $150 I can go to my regular and hv 2 shot with milf.

Hi Brother MP,

Sorry to hear about your first visit to SF, I have not heard about this girl Coco, sounds like a very forgettable session. But please don't give up on Foxy mate, there are plenty of gems who are worthy of your cash.

But it's interesting to know that she offer extras to first time customers, Foxy will not be happy with that.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    wow, $200 for crappy massage and a unsatisfactory BBBJ. You should have gone to 5 stars. Well I had enough of those massage joints with happy (??) endings for extras. To us punters, this is more like a scam which you spend a lot more than its actual value. To be honest, if you want sex, go to the real places.
    Thanks for sharing your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by luigi View Post
    wow, $200 for crappy massage and a unsatisfactory BBBJ. You should have gone to 5 stars. Well I had enough of those massage joints with happy (??) endings for extras. To us punters, this is more like a scam which you spend a lot more than its actual value. To be honest, if you want sex, go to the real places.
    Thanks for sharing your advice.

Hi Brother luigi,

IMHO, the RnT and FS are two different markets !! yes, there are lots of grey areas in between and some very similar common grounds, afterall you are essentially looking at two different groups of punters. Not withstanding that some punters will go to FS this week but RnT the following.

So I think it's fair to compare value and services between FS shops, while we can put RnT shops to the test and see where are the gems and values.

For example, you can get FS for $80/30 min at a shop like 45 George St in Gransville, and if you compare what you get there to a city Rnt shop where you will pay $85/30 min for a massage and a nude (sometimes topless only) HJ, there is no comparison mate, but the problem is, there ain't no "45 George" in the CBD and for all those brothers who needs a lunch time quickie release, RnT is it.

Sure, there are some reasonably priced FS shops in the Surry Hills area which are close to the city, but sometimes people don't like to be seen walking in and out of a brothels, while, a massage shop is more socially acceptable ??

Now rather than wasting our time to say which RnT is over priced and with poor MLs and shocking services when you can spend the money and get more and better in a FS shop. Let's focus on where are the hot MLs with good massage skills and magical hands, and perhaps for yours truly only, some natural big big tits to play and fuck !!..............haha

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

For me, it's basically finding the right girl. Girls are scattered at different joints, and you may need to hit a few before finding the one you like or a few favourites.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    coco certainly sounds like a dud punt. I don't think I've ever had a really bad one there. Maybe I'm just lucky in that regard. However if it did ever happen then I'd complain to reception.

I suspect coco won't last long if she's consistently that bad.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yea. Never noticed coco to be honest. Is she new?

Dear Midnight_Prowl .

I am very sorry that this unpleasant incident.

OUR yesterday after seeing your message, immediately decided to expel the girl, the girl will not appear in the Silver Fox.

We absolutely do not allow girls to deceive the customer's behavior.
    Customers are not satisfied, you can instantly complaint to the manager, we will have real-time response methods.
    This time for your loss, our shop will compensate your loss.
    If you are willing to give us a chance, please contact LINDA.

Again apologize to you.
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Told you guys before that Foxy is not gonna be too happy about this girl !!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver fox massage View Post
    Dear Midnight_Prowl .

I am very sorry that this unpleasant incident.

OUR yesterday after seeing your message, immediately decided to expel the girl, the girl will not appear in the Silver Fox.

We absolutely do not allow girls to deceive the customer's behavior.
    Customers are not satisfied, you can instantly complaint to the manager, we will have real-time response methods.
    This time for your loss, our shop will compensate your loss.
    If you are willing to give us a chance, please contact LINDA.

Again apologize to you.

Who is Linda???? Anyhow i was about to mention something but management lady seems to naive and inexperience to do anything so i just left.
    Silver fox no neeed compensate, as i don't think i will ever go this place...

Who is Linda???? Anyhow i was about to mention something but management lady seems to naive and inexperience to do anything so i just left.
    Silver fox no neeed compensate, as i don't think i will ever go this place...
    Hi brother MP,

Linda (Foxy) is the shop owner, just to meet her in the shop will be worth the price of your massage fees ! IMHO only of course!

It's your choice if you wish to return, but to let one bad apple ( who is no longer there) to give up on the whole tree of delicious fruits may not be worth it.

After all, Foxy has taken the appropriate actions and apologised publicly, what more can you expect her to do ??

Good luck to your future punting mate.

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ahlungor bro,

When i posted i wasn't after apology... But i thought i had to share with other bro.

Ok Linda apologies and ask me to me ring her if i decide to go back.... Will this improve anything??? I highly doubt it. I am just gonna think i hv wasted $150 bucks and move on.

I hv high respect for u lungor bro, but i don't feel like going back. Just my opinion. Might try bamboo massage.... Looks like nice review.... Only thing which scares about busy place u get a dud one like coco lol....

Happy punting guys

Ahlungor bro,

When i posted i wasn't after apology... But i thought i had to share with other bro.

Ok Linda apologies and ask me to me ring her if i decide to go back.... Will this improve anything??? I highly doubt it. I am just gonna think i hv wasted $150 bucks and move on.

I hv high respect for u lungor bro, but i don't feel like going back. Just my opinion. Might try bamboo massage.... Looks like nice review.... Only thing which scares about busy place u get a dud one like coco lol....

Happy punting guys
    No worry there brother MP,

by your post and exposing the poor form of the ML, the shop has now taken action so no more customer will be experiencing the same poor services, so in a way, you have done Foxy a favour and to a lot of brothers who could have run into the same girl.

Enjoy your next session brother, if you need any referrals, only too happy to help - and no, those won't be a SF girl, I do know other places.........haha

Have a nice day

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」