Thread: Nadia

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nadia

Headed to 65 Carlton without booking ... had scanned their aus99 roster posting that morn and had a shortlist of about 4 based on reports...reckoned that was good odds and, if necessary, fallback was gonna be Barry or pritchard...
    was Friday lunch... thought it might be busy being a ripper of a day but surprised to find a parking spot undercover at door... usually I'm parked out the back ...lookin good... lob in & my bespectacled friend says OK wait for lineup ... first is Lady Gaga, not on my shortlist based on reports.... 2nd is Nadia, not listed on roster but looks OK, 3rd is Anna, again not on list but could easily be Nadia's sister... that's it Papasan says ... I ask about the roster girls... ahhrr, he says, dont trust roster???? huh? just been updated 2 hours ago??? so I rattle off my 4 shortlist girls from roster and, agitatedly, papasan says OK a couple of them here but very busy for long time...only 3 available u see....
    OK, here was my mistake..acknowledged..had Plan B to bail, but over-ruled by Mr.Johnson... opted for no2 Nadia
    she looked pretty ok... but still just opted for half hour .... went downhill from start...
    looked a bit too young for me, ..said she was from Bangkok .. then to make matters worse when the top came off there was nuthin..zilcho ... like A minus cups ... nice firm erect nipples but completely flatto ... boyish ... yep, know what ur thinkin so quickly checkd there wasnt a bulge down below.. phew....not ladyboy
    anyway, the whole experience was woeful .. my fault for not asking what's included from start but guess I was assuming there'd be a bit more than what eventuated..shouldnt assume anything ... but confirmed there was no kissing ... no touching anywhere except the non-existent boobs ...no sucking on nipples... no nothing except looking and coitus...hhhmmmm???
    so the catbath consisted of Nadia sucking on one nipple and moaning a lot ..well, that aint gonna do much ... cbj was a bit half-hearted but got the wood..so, she says, detecting a bit of reticence from both parties and the 30min limit, how about mish? ... Ok I says, but with no kissing at all and no rack to atleast ogle at .. woody was going holiday bigtime in mish ... she realised not gonna cross the line in mish so says lets change to doggie... OK, I think, view's gotta be better from behind as she has a pretty good figure and nice rear .... I'm ready for this... and then, doh!... there's a damn mirror showing her on all fours with no tits again ... that damn boy figure again ... so I lose the plot, and pop out ...
    salvaging a bad situation aint gonna be easy... we go for HJ at my suggestion.. but again with no kissing or touching it's uphill.... finally with some lube we're getting there and, then, just as Vesuvius is erupting... she...she... well... stops.... yep ... first salvo and she just stops to the tune of me saying "dont stop, dont stop" ... which in thai must mean pause ... WTF?.... anyway, she cleans up the half mess... maybe quarter mess.. and then we small talk... confirming her english is a struggle .....
    hey, look...first to acknowledge this bad punt was equally share of blame ... next time I'll spend an extra couple of bucks and go 64TP for better service... or save a few bucks and go Barry or pritchard ...
    BUT if u r into short flat-chested girlish WL then Nadia may accomodate, just dont expect much service or 'interaction' ... strictly 'participation at a distance'...
    stats I may have omitted ... early 20s, "student", Bangkok Thai, trimmed puss, tanned/darkish skin, no tatts, no cups, nice legs/hips, very limited english but friendly enough....Not sure why her or Anna weren't listed on roster but i may have just answered my own query...
    previous punts at 65C have been fine... just a dud for me this time
    To finish on a positive note.... well?.... errrr?.....my next punt HAS gotta be better .....

Banned
    What's the point of posting a roster if its not at least close to correct.

Some girls are just in the wrong job.

Sounds like Nadia is one of them.

Bad luck bro thanks for taking one for the team, its annoying when you do your home work and still come a cropper!

Shop Owner
    bro Strayer Mate

thank you for your report,
    I won't know that Nadia is hopeless without your report, because the other receptionist just told me she is fine.
    your report helps me have a chance to correct 2 mistake, first one is the girl, i stop her already, second one is the receptionist,

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 65Carlton View Post
    bro Strayer Mate

thank you for your report,
    I won't know that Nadia is hopeless without your report, because the other receptionist just told me she is fine.
    your report helps me have a chance to correct 2 mistake, first one is the girl, i stop her already, second one is the receptionist,

thanks
    Wow ! That's a tough measure, but good on you 65Carlton !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations