Thread: You guys probably tired of reading K Jessie but her is another one. 8.5/10

You guys probably tired of reading K Jessie but her is another one. 8.5/10

Establishment : 310 Ginza Club

Date of visit : 9 December 2021

Weblink: https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/2201

Phone : 0488 888 310

Hours of Business : 10 AM - 1 AM

Rates : $350/h

Extras Cost : N/A

Services Provided This Session : SHOWER BBBJ,BBBJ, CATBATH, DD, MISSIONARY,DOGGY, PSE

Size/shape: 165 cm, Skinny, K-pop face, Surgery (facial, body, implants)

Nationality or Ethnicity: Korean

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

I texted Ginza at 10 AM and got the booking for K Jessie at 5:00 PM for 1 hour.

I arrived at the shop, and paid the bill. Went to the room. Since she is one of the most expensive girls in Ginza, they put her in a particular room. Room 25? It was large, like an apartment.

She greeted me and straight up DFK, and she got undressed and started Pussy Slide. Yes, no shower, no small talk. Straight up, like a succubus hungry for your cock. We did this for a good 5-8 minutes.

We proceed to shower. She washed me thoroughly and did standard Ginza Diamond Service, shower BBBJ, DFK and her signature pussy slide. After showering and drying ourselves, she told me to sit on the sofa, and we did more DFK, and she got on her knees and did more BBBJ and pussy slide. I almost came, so I had to ask her to slow down. NGL, her pussy slide is one of the best. Her pussy got no hair on it. So it doesn't feel patchy.

She told me to bend over on the bed for some DD action. Her skill was great whilst DD played with my cock, and I loved it so much. I was in full-on pleasure mode because it was a new sensation I hadn't felt before. She goes in the DD Deep. Maybe there should be a new catchphrase. DDD, Deep Dragon Drilling.

She asked me to turn over and gave me more DFK. In my mind was like. YO WTF. DFK after DDD? No mouthwash? Not a big fan. My dick went from hard to soft. But she picked it up again with her
    BBBJ, her skill is excellent. Outstanding tongue play, vacuum, and, most importantly, eye contact. Sultry look while sucking my cock. One of the best BBBJs I had in a while.

She put the condom on, and we did cowgirl, doggy and missionary. She can take a pounding. I love it when her tits jiggle every time I pound her. The session was so erotic and hot I came after a good 7-8 minute pounding session. One of my best Climax ever. My mind went blank. Like you got FlashBanged in Counter Strike or Call of Duty.

After I came, we just talked.

We tried for round 2, and it was easy. She got my dick up and running again. She gave another BBBJ and DDD.
    Sadly, I could not climax again because the timer was up.

Overall, I had a good time with Jessie. For $350/h it is worth it. Her service, looks and experience justified the price. Just tell her to wash her mouth after DDD.

P.S I've been trying this new trick. If you guys climax quite early, NGL jerk off an hour before visiting Ginza. You'll last longer.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks brother. i have to try her out!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    DDD -> DFK = Mudballing.
    Similar to snowballing (swapping of cum in mouth), except that it is the brown stuff that's being swapped.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...erm=Mudballing

You could've returned her favour, bro.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    DDD -> DFK = Mudballing.
    Similar to snowballing (swapping of cum in mouth), except that it is the brown stuff that's being swapped.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...erm=Mudballing

You could've returned her favour, bro.
    Wait Jessie was swirling your shit in her mouth?? I feel sorry for the next bloke. Thanks for the heads up. Now I'm not so sad I'll never get to book her. Yuck.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Wait Jessie was swirling your shit in her mouth?? I feel sorry for the next bloke. Thanks for the heads up. Now I'm not so sad I'll never get to book her. Yuck.
    Makes me reflect a little differently on my session with her middle of the year.

Never been a fan of DD, even when done by the so called best. Does nothing for me ....to each their own.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Not me, OP, cos he said it was Deep DD.
    I didn't even let her anywhere near my arse when I saw her, but I did rim her real good. And yes, proceeded to DFK her right after.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She has turned extra naughty after the receptionist stint. She was never this naughty years ago

doing it one for the BOISSS.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not me, OP, cos he said it was Deep DD.
    I didn't even let her anywhere near my arse when I saw her, but I did rim her real good. And yes, proceeded to DFK her right after.
    WOW. My guy GOLDFISHMAN.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY