Thread: Regulars

Senior Member(無間使者)

Regulars

I think I'm settling into a groove, with one regular ML and someone who's fast becoming a regular WL for me. The rapport I'm feeling with both of them is really comfortable — fun without too many other emotions, genuine interest with a nice reserve. Being the touchy-feely type, I gain interest in a lady over time (unlike some of you who have different preferences), but I'm not interested in losing my head, either. This is why I kinda appreciate KPS!

What's the balance that keeps YOU coming back to a lady, without falling for her?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gggi View Post
    I think I'm settling into a groove, with one regular ML and someone who's fast becoming a regular WL for me. The rapport I'm feeling with both of them is really comfortable — fun without too many other emotions, genuine interest with a nice reserve. Being the touchy-feely type, I gain interest in a lady over time (unlike some of you who have different preferences), but I'm not interested in losing my head, either. This is why I kinda appreciate KPS!

What's the balance that keeps YOU coming back to a lady, without falling for her?
    Value for money, attractive, good attitude, no strings sex!

Quote Originally Posted by gggi View Post

Fall for her !

That doesn't mean you can't fall for others as well !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Fall for her !

That doesn't mean you can't fall for others as well !
    As long as you can AFFORD - financially , physically, mentally.... ))))).

Banned
    I like to have a regular one I really like have a connection with and have great sex with, its best if when you leave you can forget about her until next week and that you don't actually fall in love with her.

Unfortunately my favourite has gone away for 3 months usually if its that long they don't come back.

Any way I find its best to still see other girls occasionally this has several advantages and helps stopping me falling in love with them.

What ever you do don't fall in love that's a no no, it doesn't work been there done that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think you might be right, Oneonone.