Thread: Angelina

rcha086

Angelina

Found out Angelina was available two days ahead of Ginza's birthday special last week so I booked her for the first session.

Reports here are all accurate in terms of her beauty. She is absolutely gorgeous and if you've ever fantasised about being with a Eurasian girl, make sure Angelina's the one to pop your cherry. Her face has a similar look to Kristin Kreuk and Breanna Espina; she's not as hot as those two but has a cuter, younger look to her. That by no means diminishes how sexy she is; her sex look (you know, when she dips her head down just slightly, biting her lip and her hungry panther eyes with a raised eyebrow never leaving your gaze) is especially arousing and with your bare crotch in her hands, it's a sure way to get the blood pumping. She's fluent in English and has a bit of a mix of American/Australian/Singlish accent (in that order of influence) and is tertiary-educated.

Her body is more comparable to a grown teenager than a well-developed woman. hairy1231 dropped a pic in his thread and it quite closely matches her, just without the ample breasts (Angelina to me is more of a C-cup than the advertised D-cup, and while riding cowgirl they did look a touch saggy compared to some of the other girls). Her skin is milky smooth, she's slim and has nice lady curves (not so va-va-voom but enough to allow you to cup your hand at the usual locations) just like that pic, she has a nice pointy ass, completely bare snatch and sensitive nipples. Her pussy was a delight to engorge on, and she easily gets wet with just a few flicks on her clit.

However, I don't think her service matches her appearances and her status as Diamond class. Don't get me wrong, she is very eager to please and does it extremely well, but there were some slight nuances that irked me. Now firstly, I tend not to make the first move so I can gauge how the girl provides her service; for example, on my first visit with Bella, she hugged and kissed me on the cheek as I went through the door, and as soon as she closed it, began rubbing my crotch and beckoned me to strip her. The session from then on was explosive and was just an absolute overload of the senses - exactly what I want from a punt. Angelina didn't bother joining in on my shower; the first 5 minutes of the session was very clinical, with just a handshake, small talk, and rearranging of the room on her behalf. Secondly, she wanted to provide a massage first, and also after I popped. I'm sure she means well, but in FS punting, that's just a clear sign for time-wasting. Thirdly, while she provides some DFK, it was never a constant flurry of lip-locking; she would always pull away after 2-3 seconds of pashing. This was the same too while I tried to provide some intimacy with some ear nibbling and neck kissing; she shied away from it and at one point even pushed me off with one of her hands. Fourthly, she rarely paid attention to the balls while going down on me. I'm clean shaven and usually am given a good ball sucking which I like. I can only attribute these "downsides" as her unwillingness to commit as a prostitute, which is understandable considering her beauty (I would assume) her social and educational status - in other words, I don't blame her for not putting in 100% in her job.

Anyway. BBBJ was good, her strong points were being able to get it wet and slurpy which I absolutely love. She's got a great hand action as well, and she often alternates between sucking and slurping and looking up at me while she jerks away. She's gentle with her kisses. Responsive to clit rubbing, fingering and DATY; like I mentioned above, she gets wet very easily. Sex was great, hard to fall short when she looks as gorgeous as she does. She's tight as well. She can take it fast and hard, and responds well to it all. Her on top is the position to be in; she gets active and seems to enjoy it just as much as I did. Cleaned me up when I came, and we took a shower (separately) and then gave me a massage. Compared with the other Diamond class girls I've tried (Bella and Cat), I'd have to say Angelina's the most prettiest, but she's the least friendliest and the least service-inclined. Put simply, she's been nominated as a Diamond girl for her looks, which is fair enough. We went through the same routine with the fucking and cleaning up as I did with Bella a week earlier, and I can't help but compare; Bella was more active, more vocal, and just had a better body to fuck (bigger tits, more tanned body, better view especially from doggy - I still can't get Bella's ass out of my head as she bounced away on my cock while she was on all fours). Angelina also walked over to the mirror and tied her hair after cleaning me up and just comparing her frame to Bella's, Angelina's just less curvy, which is a shame seeing she has some Spanish in her.

The good thing about a fluent English speaker was being able to talk to her; I strayed away from topics relating to her work at Ginza and just talked to her as if I had just met her at a diner or something. You can tell she's a smart girl and behind her somewhat shy exterior, she's quite friendly. From this session, I think I enjoyed looking at her and talking to her the most, which is strange as I punt for the fuck. It was different, but it was nice too.

Angelina
    Face - 9.5/10 - Absolutely gorgeous; I think she will look better with age!
    Body - 8.5/10 - Blossoming teenager is probably the best short description I can give for her body.
    Attitude - 8/10 - She means well.
    Enthusiasm - 7.5/10 - Can't help but feel she holds back sometimes.
    BBBJ - 8/10 - Slurpy, great eye-contact. Otherwise, average.
    Sex - 9.5/10 - Fantastic body to hold, great eye-contact again.
    Overall 8.5/10

If this was still Tokyo Cats and the girls are on at a flat rate of $160/hr, then hell yes I'll definitely see Angelina again. But seeing as TC has moved on, for the money I much prefer Bella over Angelina. I can't converse as well with Bella which is a shame, but then again, we're punting for their bodies and not for the dialogue!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I need to try her out at Ginza. I got to experience her at Le Petit Aroma in Chatswood two years ago so the service is very different there.

Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    If this was still Tokyo Cats and the girls are on at a flat rate of $160/hr, then hell yes I'll definitely see Angelina again. But seeing as TC has moved on, for the money I much prefer Bella over Angelina. I can't converse as well with Bella which is a shame, but then again, we're punting for their bodies and not for the dialogue!
    Brother rcha086,
    Angelina is the most expensive WL($320/h) in GINZA.
    I had same experience as you did with Angelina.
    Totally agree with you.
    So, get this Angelina just once is enough and enough!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    its been awhile since i last seen her. She is pretty and have a really nice body. I agree with he comment that other girl in Ginza have better service but Angelina still met all my needs xp....just not my wallets Dx

If i had the money.. i would see her
    Just can't afford and justify paying that price when there are others that might be better

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't know what but I get really good services from her. I don't mind showering by myself. And she does try and please me.

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by timtam View Post
    I don't know what but I get really good services from her. I don't mind showering by myself. And she does try and please me.
    Don't get me wrong, she's great, but with the consistently high quality WLs servicing us perverts at Ginza, I thought I'd focus more on the negatives of each girl. Angelina still got a 8.5 from me which is a rare high score from me compared with my experiences at other Asian shops!