Thread: testing

Senior Member(無間使者)

testing

were do you guys go to get tested.
    The only place I could find on the north side is clinic 16 and it only see's guys on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The 1 in manly is for under 25's and I don't really want to go to the city because of parking etc and it seems like they just want to test gay guy's for hiv.

Maybe you could ask bro harmony.

Then again maybe not.

Sorry, I can't answer your question.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    All the info is on this website bro

http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/sexualh...h-clinics.aspx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I go to my local GP. They have a pathologist on-site that can take blood and urine samples on the spot, and I just come back in 7 days for the results.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks I've seen the website that rooter recommended and the only place on the north side is the 1 that's only open when I cant get there and they seem to just test gay guys for hiv.

thanks for the recommendation rpd my local medical centre has closed but I might try another 1

I got a sore in my mouth and I'm worried it's a wart. I'm probably just being paranoid. and it's a bit of a embarrassing thing to ask a regular doctor about.

It would be good to have everything cleared up before my dentist appointment in a couple of weeks

Banned
    Going to the city is your best bet. Kirketon road centre in the cross does all types of testing anonymously (any name you like and any 3 letter last name) and free without needing Medicare. They can SMS you the results if you like. As a side bonus you may bump into a working girl you'd like to meet while you're in the waiting room. They don't take bookings, you have to wait. I get checked twice yearly, or whenever I'm about to start dating someone new. I think it's ethical if I plan on having unprotected sex with a lady to get myself checked first and to not have unprotected sexy outside of the relationship while with her.

Banned
    I used to go to the Sydney Hospital but they wont see me any more unless I am gay or a working prostitute.