Thread: YOYO - Wonderful - Thank you!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wink YOYO - Wonderful - Thank you!

So I decided today was a good day to have a punt. My first in several years. I have read on here for quite some time about this particular shop and believe it to be the best in the area.

So I checked out the website to see who was rostered on and called to make a booking with Cici as I had heard that she gives fantastic blow jobs and her photo and description seemed right up my alley.

I was extremely nervous, I don't know why I get sooo incredibly nervous beforehand but I do, once I'm in and the action starts Im fine but as soon as I make a decision to go I'm super nervous until I'm talking to the girl and we are both naked. So as I walk up the stairs my heart was pounding as though a lion was chasing me or something. As soon as I get upstairs I am asked to take a seat and I sit there with my heart pounding HARD telling myself to calm down there is nothing to worry about.

Just then a door opens and a beautiful young Asian lady wishes another customer a happy New Year and walks out past me and all I can do is stare

I thought that looked like Anna from the photos although I didn't think she was my type until I saw her in person... She's hot and the very sight of her made my little fella come to attention just a little as she walked past in a G string this tiny little black frilly skirt that didn't cover anything and her arse was barely a metre from my face. Somehow this calmed me completely....

Anna. The girl with the hypnotic arse

I was shown to a room and waited for a while when a girl knocked and came in, it was yo-yo she asked if I wanted to see her and I found out that Cici was delayed and would be 30 min more.

Yo-yo looked quite pretty and her cleavage seemed enticing and I was aware that she also gives fantastic blow jobs (from reading on here) so I quickly agreed to see her instead.

I hand over my money and jump in the shower and scrubber dub dub I make sure that the little fella is bright and shiny and ready to be sucked and licked.

A couple minutes later yo-yo walked in and asked me to lay on the bed she pretended to be surprised and said "oh look a sausage!". We both had a little giggle as she took off her top. I couldn't stop staring as her tits are amazing I just want to suck those beautiful round melons.

But I was feeling shy and she was in charge (I think she could tell that I was still a little bit nervous).

Not that I'm complaining, sometimes I like a beautiful woman to take charge, lay me down and service me like a well oiled machine

I asked if I could kiss her and she gave me a shy little smile and said yes. She lay down on top of me and started kissing me, she inserted her tongue into my mouth. I was thoroughly enjoying myself but she quickly backed off and pointed at my beard and then rubbed her face and said, "Ouch".

Note to self: Shave.

She cleaned my member and then started on my nipples, licking and sucking and all I could think was "keep moving south sweetheart". I didn't say anything though as the last time I told a WL to skip the nipples and just head south she took it the wrong way and the whole booking was negative after that.

She started stroking my balls and cock gently, almost reverently as she sucked on my nipples I couldn't help thinking "Hey, this isn't half bad". I reached down and began to play with one of those nipples and gently squeeze her beautiful cans but all I was doing was thinking about sucking them, rolling my tongue all over them, putting my head between them and doing a little motorboat. But for now I let her do her thing.

She quickly began to venture south and I was like "oh yeah! Here we go!"

She took me inside her warm wet mouth, at this stage I was completely soft and she took the whole thing and slowly sucked down to the tip running her tongue around the head. I didn't stay soft for long, let me tell you! She sucked me in and out massaging my balls as she started turning her head slowly from side to side she went up and down and I couldn't stop moaning "oh God oh God that's fantastic".

She sucked like this for a good 5 min at a nice pace, not too fast, not to slow juuust right.

Then she switched it up and slowly started tongue-ing her way down my shaft, she started licking my balls softly, ever so gently as she stroked the shaft with her hand. She gave first one ball and then the other a good nice long suck.

I was in heaven as she started licking her way back up the shaft to envelop the head inside her mouth. I had folded the pillow in two so I could still watch her perform as that girl looked fabulous with my cock in her mouth. The way she let the head pop out to lick it with her tiny tongue and then open her mouth and take me deep down sucking and slurping.

I suggested it was time for the condom and asked if she could go on top, just for a short while I said and then maybe I can cum in your mouth to finish??

She smiled, nodded and said yes and made me the happiest man alive :-)

On went the Dom and she used her mouth to slide it down my shaft and she gave me a short cbj.

She climbed on top and started moving and grinding. Her amazing tits were in front of my face but still too far for me to reach to suck them. Sweet torture but I knew I'd get them eventually! She then climbed up with her feet flat on the bed, still on top of me and started pounding, it was amazing and I started groaning loudly telling her how good she was making me feel. She stopped after a couple of minutes and said she hadn't eaten lunch so she had no energy and was tired and that it was my turn now.

I should have reached down and patted my balls and told her I had lunch ready for her ( ) but I didn't think of it.

She turned over in doggie and I slipped in and started pounding her. Soon I was going hard and she was moaning as my cock slammed in and out of her my balls swinging like a pendulum. I soon asked her to flip over so I could do her in missionary, I got her to put a pillow under her arse so I could stay on my knees, sitting on my feet and still stick it in her. Also the main reason I went to this position is so I could bend forward and finally get my face into those tits!!

They were spectacular, perfect shape, size, nipple colour...A+++

It was a bit difficult to keep thrusting while munching on those wonderful tits so I just stopped and sucked and licked for a couple of minutes with the occasional squeeze thrown in for good luck.

My little fella wasn't getting any attention during this time so started to shrink a little. I glanced over at the clock and figured I'd had about 10 minutes of oral joy at the start and 10 minutes of sex so far... That left 10 more minutes for her to suck me and well I guess I should feed her that lunch shouldnt I?? Its the gentlemanly thing to do isn't it? Couldnt leave the poor girl feeling famished could I?

So off came the Dom and she gave me a little whipe and started sucking again.

Me, I'm a guy that loves blow jobs, actually for me it feels way better than sex. So I was in heaven once again. I propped the little pillow back under my head so I could watch that beautiful face look after my quickly hardening member. The tongue was there for the first minute or two until I was hard and then she was down to business. Her pace sped up and she started bouncing up and down on the bed a little to give herself more speed. I couldn't help glancing to my left at the little mirror and watching her tits bounce along with her. I just stared for a little while, almost hypnotised as they bounced back and forth and the steady slurp slurp accompaniment was doing wonders for me.

I felt myself building but quickly used a technique to slow it down as I didn't want to come until the last minute, I wanted to enjoy every single second of this beautiful woman sucking me. She started turning her head left and right wildly and rotating her hand up and down the shaft while also simultaneously working my balls. It was amazing and I was moaning loudly and doing everything I could not come. It was just too good I think I could have let her suck me all damn day and still come back for seconds!

She started to slow down and I could tell she was getting tired, I looked at the clock and figured I still had another 5 min left but I felt sorry for her, I imagined that her jaw was starting to ache with all that sucking that she'd been doing. So I tensed up and squeezed my PC muscle just a little and about 30 seconds later I announced loudly, "I'm cuming soon" a few heavy breaths later I cried out, "I'm Cuming".

I blew my load in her mouth and she didn't slow down or anything, she kept going and it was perfect as I pumped spurt after spurt into her mouth. I must have come for a good 10 to 15 seconds, it was an amazingly intense long orgasm. She ran over to the sink and spat my load out, had a quick gargle of water and came rushing back and totally surprised me when she started sucking me again. She looked at me with those beautiful innocent looking eyes holding my cock a centimetre from her mouth and said, "no more, it's all empty" and then she sucked hard again and showed me her empty mouth.

Yes yo-yo you completely emptied me and I loved it. I'm thinking about it right now and wishing I could justify the expense of going back for another session right now! I will be going back soon but yo-yo herself recommended that I try Cici as she says Cici "does very good suck".

After this I jumped in the shower and she told me "you have so much". So I guess I gave her quite a good load. It certainly felt like it to me. Maybe next time I'll ask her to show me the cum in her mouth.

I was drying off as she jumped in the shower and she told me I have a very strong and pointed at my penis. I think that she may have been referring to the fact that she really had to work to make me come. The truth is I had to work hard for myself not to come fast both before and during to make sure I didn't finish too early.

I told her she had amazing and beautiful tits as she was showering and she looked at me like I was a little silly and shook her head and said no.

Everyone has different tastes but those were perfect as far as I'm concerned. I will probably be thinking about them and this blow job for a very long time. Hopefully not too long though before I go back and get another one.

I have only had about four or five punts and none of them ever offered BBBJ or CIM and as this is my favourite sexual pleasure I have to say that this was by far the best punt I have ever had. Can anyone please advise if all the girls at this shop do perform this service or if it's only some of them? If only some can other punters please advise who gives BBBJ and CIM?

Face: 8/10 (10/10 with a cock in it!).
    Tits: 10/10
    Service: 10/10

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    great first Ar 69

64 is a bbbj shop so all girls should be performing it.
    Not all girls do Cim, but a lot of them do.
    Have have had cim from Eva and Cici , but not Michelle.

Welcome to the forum Brother hornyjohn,

Sensational first post and we shall be looking forward for more of the same to cum.

Keep it up.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Welcome to the forum Brother hornyjohn.
    I echo Ahlungor's thoughts above new brother. I also echo his many thoughts about hot TITS!

If you were in Yoyo's pussy and mouth today (new year's day) than you had only recently evacuated the very same spaces that I also filled today.

I was working on a review about Fenny, and an occupational hazard of reviewing is that the better your description of the sex, the more chance you have of developing a hard on while writing it.

These annoying hard-ons caused me

a) to abandon my review today

b) To check the 64 roster on syd99

and

c) Within the next hour, to have my bare, gleamingly wet cock within Yoyo's very welcoming mouth.

I should maybe take up something a little more outdoorsy than sex writing perhaps, to get myself disporting myself in the open air more, rather than frequenting brothels where it is eternally midnight, no matter how classic the Sydney summer day is.

Brother, re your review, I used to be nervous at visiting brothels too. Let me advise you that there is no need to be nervous whatsoever. Take the wisdom of my experience and abandon the sex guilt that is causing it. Sex is to be celebrated. Much more than even New Years Eve. Sex is the real fireworks, the life affirming, personal and shared fireworks that puts the smoke and mirrors, the empty headed tinsel briefly suspended over the harbour bridge into its true perspective.

The brothel and the girls within are your friends, no need to be nervous EVER again.

Holy baby Jesus 69. Fantastic first review. Yoyo and her CIM is fantastic, she was my first CIM and i agree. Wow

Banned
    Top review John. Really appreciated.

So you've met my favourite girl at 64 Spent NYE with 2 hours of hot love-making with her.
    "Vidi, Vici, Veni"
    "I saw, I conquered, I came"

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    So you've met my favourite girl at 64 Spent NYE with 2 hours of hot love-making with her.
    When I read all these reports of bros having a great time with YOYO I can't help but think how come she was so bad with me. So disappointing!

Excellent review I had a double with Yoyo and Crystal, then had to go back and get to know them both on an individual basis. You have made me want to see Yoyo again soon but there is so much choice at 64, it is mind numbing and cock stiffening at the same time, the dollars mean that I will have to explore a couple of others on my hit list first, the Yoyo. These girls love to please and seem to get a kick out of doing their best, welcome to the club.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for all the replies guys

So far on my CIM list for this shop is Eva, Cici and Yoyo. Anyone confirm anyone else?

Reason I ask is I may not always be able to go when I want and may sometimes find myself with free time but dont want to head down there unlessI know a girl that gives good BBBJ with CIM is on (I will call to make sure available ofcourse).

Thanks guys.

Yoyo - consistent over time

Well chaps, these reviews of Yoyo reminded me of my own encounter with her almost a year ago (way too long since I've seen her).

Since the AR has been berried in the depths of the old forum I thought I'd dig it up.
    Yoyo AR from old forum

Cheers,
    Licker

Person's Name : Yoyo
    Establishment : 64 Alexander Rd, Taren Point
    Date of Visit : Saturday 18/2/2012
    Rates : 150 hr
    Size/shape : size 8 , C to D cups (very nice)
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese
    Services Provided : BBBJ DATY FS
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes.
    My experience/comments:

Sir Richard had me on this punting spree since last Sunday so this was my third within a week.

I look at the roster at 64 and decide on Yuki.
    I call Michael to check when she would be available, only to hear that she is on holidays.
    “So who else is on?”
    And Michael gives the list of girls. Yoyo rings a bell, though I have not seen her in the room before.
    “When is she available?”
    “Quarter past three”
    “Ok, let’s book her for two.”
    The last encounter with Honey (at 533) was less than 48 hours ago, so I think 2 hours might be required to get me over the line.

Can I get there any faster?
    I jump into the car (45 minutes to starting line and 32 kilometers to go) and drive like Michael Schumacher on a warm up lap. Nobody takes over. I arrive five minutes early and Michael (not Schumi) takes me to the room. He offers a double (apparently not a busy time) and I tell him that I think that Yoyo will do just fine. Ok, let me know if you change your mind, he answers. He takes the money and tells me that the girl will be there shortly.

I take a shower and just as I’m done Yoyo arrives. There is not a lot of conversation as her English is limited, but for the most part it is not needed. Sometimes a simple thing like a smile is better.
    Towards the end of the session as we were chilling she did try and talk with me and I could she was not happy of not being able to communicate well. Maybe I should start teaching her?

The Language of Love:
    Language aside, we let our tongues do the talking. She joins me in the bed and starts kissing me like a long lost lover. Now either she actually enjoys this herself or she is a really, really good actor. We are sitting and have our lips (and tongues) locked at least for five minutes before she pushes me down and lies on top of me and we continue kissing. After a while she moves downwards to caress other parts of my body.

A very good BBBJ continues for a few minutes before I (like I usually do) want to return the favor. So I ask her to lie down and first enjoy those really nice boobs of hers, D cup, natural and firm (these alone make me think she is in her early 20’s). I give her DATY, and while I’m at first not sure whether she is enjoying it or not, then at the about 15 minute mark as I lift my head for some air, she sighs very quickly “Don’t stop”. And after few minutes she reaches an orgasm.

While she is still catching her breath I go back up, staying between her legs, kissing her body on the way and as I get to her breasts, she reaches down and pulls me up to kiss me. That’s how we stay for a few minutes. She is taller than the average Asian girl and Sir Richard is right there knocking on heaven’s door and had I not been careful he might have easily slipped in.

Another short BJ follows before we move on to serious action. We go through a variety of positions, including mish with her hips raised (a pillow under her buttocks) and me on my knees between her legs – what a view – doggy on the bed and also me standing by the bed and then back to bed. I pound her for an hour; she applies more lube twice, until at one point when I pull out to check the rubber is still where it’s supposed to be. I reenter and she then bleeds (no, no blood, just for mercy) me to stop as it hurts.
    Now I never want to hurt the girls or be disrespectful so naturally I comply.

As I lie on the bed she grabs Sir Richard and says “too big”. Sir Richard naturally is much taken by this and grows even more, but I know he’s just a very average 6 inches.
    She continues with a BJ and uses her hands to assist the process and soon enough I shoot the load and it feels so good.

We rest a while, she asks if I smoke and I say sometimes. She puts on a towel fetches a lit ciggy and I sit on the edge of the bed smoking and relaxing while she massages my shoulders.

A quick shower, couple of more kisses and I’m on my way home.
    The return trip takes much longer. I'm humming. I put a CD in and turn the volume up. "Stairway to Heaven"

Shop Owner
    Yoyo the busty Princess of 64 Alexander is working TODAY... ~~~ from 10am till late

its YoYo Saturdays, Mondays AND Tuesdays. anyone want to play Yoyo with Yoyo?

Please cum in and enjoy her BBBJ and lovely tits. very curvy and the nicest natural tits

Please call for our doubles special - any two girls. bookings essential!

Phone: 9524 1278
    open from 10am to 12 midnight
    http://www.64alexander.com
    http://magmodels.weebly.com/yoyo.html

Thanks!