Thread: Naomi - Sexy Kenyan @ 26 George

Senior Member(無間使者)

Naomi - Sexy Kenyan @ 26 George

Name: Naomi
    Establishment: 26 George St, Granville
    Price: $160/hr

Feeling like enjoying some nubian delights again I tried to see if Cherry was still available at 8 Blacktown. Apparently she has left

So a quick web search found that 26 George has 3 African ladies working there. I have had nothing but bad punts on my 2 previous occasions at 26 George (Thai and Korean) and had promised myself to never go back there... but they sucked me back in...

And thank God they did! Naomi is a tiny little thing, about 5 and a half feet tall, athletic body, A-cup breasts and a well-rounded and bouncy bottom. I love her ass. It isn't large as she is rather petite, but does have a wonderful grabby feel and bounces delightfully in doggy

And passionate! Loves to kiss (not DFK though, although FK is still on the cards). Delights in having her pussy eaten and loves a good ol' 69.

Her BBBJ is lovely, but she could stand for some improvement, but where she excels is her pussy sliding technique and she loves to lay flat on her stomach while you enter from behind. I have never tried this position before as I am rather, ahem, rotund, but she can really squeeze your cock even though this position makes for a relatively small entry depth. I came on her ass within 20 minutes and then again 40 minutes later. Then, with no sign of any rushing on her part we kissed and cuddled until I decided I had to go. So way overtime, but so delightful. To end the GFE experience she even put on a shower cap and proceeded to clean the room naked while I showered LOL

There are some cons: Naomi does her best to get you into positions where penetration is shallow. I wonder if this is because she is so small. She also plays her music too loud and next time I will ask her to turn down (although I was so turned on I didn't think of this until much later).

Will I visit her again? Hell yes!

As I left I caught sight of another of 26's African ladies, Nikki. While Naomi is petite, Nikki is statuesque and trim. If I have time and she is working, I think I will try her out on Sunday on my way home

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How much ?
    Was she born in here ? Or born overseas ? Just a bit worrid as africans has the highest hiv infection rate so if she was born overseas I be careful

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh ffs you racist dickhead.

She has been in Australia for 14 years. And always wear a condom.

As to how much? Maybe you should try reading the post rather than just the heading and rushing to post your garbage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How old is she, bro?

Your report is extremely enticing

Never been to 26 George actually never heard of it; i often go to 45 George and i din't notice another parlour there
    Is the place good and clean?
    BBBJ and CIM included in the prices or extra?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPunter View Post
    How old is she, bro?

Your report is extremely enticing

Never been to 26 George actually never heard of it; i often go to 45 George and i din't notice another parlour there
    Is the place good and clean?
    BBBJ and CIM included in the prices or extra?
    Hi Max, Naomi told me she is 24, turning 25 and I believe her.

26 George is OK, the rooms are medium size with a hard double bed and each have a shower. The towels are small and well used, but clean. I'd class it at the top of the lower range, if you get my drift.

BBBJ yes, but I didn't ask about CIM, sorry. Please note that Naomi is the first girl at this shop that I found even offered FK. The other 2 girls I tried there were dull, and uncooperative.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks bro
    I always fancied a Nubian beauty, seems worth to try

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, as promised I tried Nikki this afternoon.

My earlier description is wrong, she is not statuesque, she is skinny. Very beautiful features and wonderful long red hair, but she has the body of a little girl which was a bit off putting for me. Her BJ technique was better than Naomi's but it was covered and she doesn't even allow you to peck her on the lips, let alone french kiss. She lets you DATY but doesn't like it for "too long"...

She also had an upset stomach and I ended up feeling more sorry for her than turned on. As beautiful as she is, I won't be back. Naomi is a much better punt IMO.

While there today I met another African girl, whose name I cannot remember. She WAS statuesque... tall and strong. But she smokes I may try her in the future, or I may not. Will have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by uglyphil View Post
    Well, as promised I tried Nikki this afternoon.

My earlier description is wrong, she is not statuesque, she is skinny. Very beautiful features and wonderful long red hair, but she has the body of a little girl which was a bit off putting for me. Her BJ technique was better than Naomi's but it was covered and she doesn't even allow you to peck her on the lips, let alone french kiss. She lets you DATY but doesn't like it for "too long"...

She also had an upset stomach and I ended up feeling more sorry for her than turned on. As beautiful as she is, I won't be back. Naomi is a much better punt IMO.

While there today I met another African girl, whose name I cannot remember. She WAS statuesque... tall and strong. But she smokes I may try her in the future, or I may not. Will have to wait and see.
    Thanks Uglyphil, you took a bullet for all of us. I was just about to book Nikki for an hour today. I would have been very disappointed given your experience.

Better luck with the next one!
    God is definitely a woman!!!

If God was a man, he wouldn't have put my GSpot up me arse!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To be fair to her, she was sick and another punter might have a better time. She was very apologetic and I think slightly embarrassed.

On closer inspection she is just not my type is all

To be fair to her, she was sick and another punter might have a better time. She was very apologetic and I think slightly embarrassed.

On closer inspection she is just not my type is all
    To return the favour bloke, I found Cherry at 8 Carnegie Place, Blacktown.
    God is definitely a woman!!!

If God was a man, he wouldn't have put my GSpot up me arse!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Name: Naomi
    Establishment: 26 George St, Granville
    Price: $160/hr

Feeling like enjoying some nubian delights again I tried to see if Cherry was still available at 8 Blacktown. Apparently she has left

So a quick web search found that 26 George has 3 African ladies working there. I have had nothing but bad punts on my 2 previous occasions at 26 George (Thai and Korean) and had promised myself to never go back there... but they sucked me back in...

And thank God they did! Naomi is a tiny little thing, about 5 and a half feet tall, athletic body, A-cup breasts and a well-rounded and bouncy bottom. I love her ass. It isn't large as she is rather petite, but does have a wonderful grabby feel and bounces delightfully in doggy

And passionate! Loves to kiss (not DFK though, although FK is still on the cards). Delights in having her pussy eaten and loves a good ol' 69.

Her BBBJ is lovely, but she could stand for some improvement, but where she excels is her pussy sliding technique and she loves to lay flat on her stomach while you enter from behind. I have never tried this position before as I am rather, ahem, rotund, but she can really squeeze your cock even though this position makes for a relatively small entry depth. I came on her ass within 20 minutes and then again 40 minutes later. Then, with no sign of any rushing on her part we kissed and cuddled until I decided I had to go. So way overtime, but so delightful. To end the GFE experience she even put on a shower cap and proceeded to clean the room naked while I showered LOL

There are some cons: Naomi does her best to get you into positions where penetration is shallow. I wonder if this is because she is so small. She also plays her music too loud and next time I will ask her to turn down (although I was so turned on I didn't think of this until much later).

Will I visit her again? Hell yes!

As I left I caught sight of another of 26's African ladies, Nikki. While Naomi is petite, Nikki is statuesque and trim. If I have time and she is working, I think I will try her out on Sunday on my way home
    I've never tried African pussy before but I'm interested in trying out Naomi especially of she offers BBJ, DATY as standard

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by syzygy View Post
    To return the favour bloke, I found Cherry at 8 Carnegie Place, Blacktown.
    Really? Because as I said when I called they said she no longer works there.

If you are saying you have found her elsewhere, please PM me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Filodude View Post
    I've never tried African pussy before but I'm interested in trying out Naomi especially of she offers BBJ, DATY as standard
    Treat her well, she is lovely

Junior Member(有D料到) Hornyonetwo's Avatar
    Thanks for the ar been on the search for darker skinned girls since " love " went mia from bankstown.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only managed to try Love once but had a really nice time with her!

Definitely sad that she's gone MIA

Saw naomi on thursday.
    Council pulled a surprise inspection so my booking was delayed by an hour.
    My experience was pretty much the same as uglyphils booking.
    Naomi does love daty and kisiing.
    Tried all positions and naomi really gets into the action with great hip movements.
    My booking actually went for 1 hr 45 mins with naomi not satisfied untill i got two shots away which i struggle to get one away in a one hour session but only charged me for the hour.
    Naomi is a tiny girl and worthy of a return visit.
    Sorry for hijacking your post uglyphil.
    Naomi told me she works four days from thursday till sunday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You are more than welcome to hijack

Very glad you enjoyed your time. And yes, most definitely worth a return visit.

Should of added naomi loves close contact and likes to be embraced while kissing and will pull you closer to maintain the contact.