Thread: BELLA: From Germany with "extras"

Senior Member(無間使者)

BELLA: From Germany with "extras"

I haven't had a caucasian girl for ages; since i came to Australia i only enjoyed the company of young asian girls...without no regrets

I have actually forgot what it means to fuck a european girl

Bella seemed a good opportunity to revive the old habits
    I was honestly hesitant, since all the good reports about her are made from asian guys that were obviously excited by the opportunity to fuck a european girl, but considering that prices at 45 George are really a bargain, i thought i had nothing to loose

Bella is German indeed, over 170 tall, slim with B cup boobies
    Blue eyes, plum lips, pretty face
    She is in her late 20s, her skin is a bit tanned and not as smooth as asian girls (love asian girls skin...)

She is really talkative, absolutely a happy girl that is actually enjoying doing this work part time

She started complimenting me and telling me that she really liked me and was happy to have the opportunity to have sex with me woow that was kind of unexpected

When we started the action, many other unexpected things happened, she was fucking me not the opposite, and really enjoying herself
    Of course i enjoyed very much too
    At the end she even thanked me for the opportunity to try something "new"...again i was extremely surprised, i thought only japanese girls would say something like this

I don't think it is fair for me to describe what happened, since it is not her standard service, therefore i don't want to create false expectations

I can tell you that if you catch her early in her shift and you establish a good connection with her you might get much more than you paid for

Enjoy Bella, i don't think there are many caucasian girls out there with this attitude and willingness to please
    Now i can happily return to me beloved Asian girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPunter View Post
    I haven't had a caucasian girl for ages; since i came to Australia i only enjoyed the company of young asian girls...without no regrets

I have actually forgot what it means to fuck a european girl

Bella seemed a good opportunity to revive the old habits
    I was honestly hesitant, since all the good reports about her are made from asian guys that were obviously excited by the opportunity to fuck a european girl, but considering that prices at 45 George are really a bargain, i thought i had nothing to loose

Bella is German indeed, over 170 tall, slim with B cup boobies
    Blue eyes, plum lips, pretty face
    She is in her late 20s, her skin is a bit tanned and not as smooth as asian girls (love asian girls skin...)

She is really talkative, absolutely a happy girl that is actually enjoying doing this work part time

She started complimenting me and telling me that she really liked me and was happy to have the opportunity to have sex with me woow that was kind of unexpected

When we started the action, many other unexpected things happened, she was fucking me not the opposite, and really enjoying herself
    Of course i enjoyed very much too
    At the end she even thanked me for the opportunity to try something "new"...again i was extremely surprised, i thought only japanese girls would say something like this

I don't think it is fair for me to describe what happened, since it is not her standard service, therefore i don't want to create false expectations

I can tell you that if you catch her early in her shift and you establish a good connection with her you might get much more than you paid for

Enjoy Bella, i don't think there are many caucasian girls out there with this attitude and willingness to please
    Now i can happily return to me beloved Asian girls
    Hi, Sorry to bump up old post. May I ask did she do BBFS?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by frank_zane View Post
    I've seen her before, and she does give excellent service. However twice in the session she offered BBFS. Needless to say that was the first and last time I saw her.
    Bottom line, if a girl is offering you BBFS, you need to realise you are not a beautiful unique snowflake and she's probably got 10 other blokes loads leaking out of her.
    Thanks for your advice. That's what I thought.