Thread: PARIS~is on fire

PARIS~is on fire

Ahhhhh this morning I had the extreme pleasure of having a luscious slim n extremely pleasing attractive young china doll for breakfast. Her name is Paris and Paris is burning like a flame on a hot grill!
    Slim slender and simply delicious, Paris has this 'come and devour me' look with her sultry eyes, and curvy body complemented with her perfect mouthful sized breasts and totally shaved port of pleasure!
    After the standard procedures were out of the way the GFE creeps in and I just can't keep my hands off her body. It's like magnetism! I just want to swallow her whole! I want to take Paris home! Just like the city itself, Paris is simply irresistible, tempting, amorous and begging for attention.
    We hugged kissed and her sweet smile would melt any mortal man's heart! Looking at her bightable buns and semi shaved snatch I just wanted to taste her! So I laid her on the bed and gave her a catbath. I just had to lick her all over! As I did she let out small whimpers of delight and her hands slowly started to push me lower. I knew what she wanted and so did I. I parted her milky thighs and spread her sweet glistening lips to reveal her pink tunnel of heaven. My tongue went wild slowly but surely licking and darting in and out of her now warm and wet hole of lust.
    I could of gone on for hours but I only had 1 hour. I raised myself to position my manhood in front of her waiting mouth and she took it without hesitation or surprise. She knew what to do and did it well. Licking my head then sucking it with passion filled excitement the room heated up within minutes. Paris simply lived to suck cock and couldn't get enough!
    Our hearts pounding we moved into 69 and this was where Paris shine like a star in the dark skies. As I licked deeper into her honey pot Paris sucked even harder and maintained a pressure that was going to destroy me if I didn't tell her to stop ! Man she was good at sucking knob! Looking at her butt cheeks parted and licking her sweet hole was bloody heaven!!
    Paris pumped me click like a runaway train and I could've finished right there n then but I just had to get inside her!
    She donned the dom and she hopped on like a cowgirl at a rodeo she now pumped my red rod and wave after wave we both shuddered in XTC. As I gropped her breasts she rode even harder.
    Doggie just had to be next so I got her in the position and entered her like a Sheriff strutting into town. This was great cause she was that tight it actually felt like her asshole! So one could imagine..... Exactly!
    I had to now enter her in missionary and she coached me to do so!
    We humped and pumped as she bit my ear and tongue kissed me making me thrust her harder n deeper n faster till I knew I was about to blow the weeks load do I had to pull out and command her to finish me in the right manner!
    That's right whip off the dom and finish me please!
    Paris was a natural and proceeded to suck me to the end making sure she received all of my cream pulling my cock at the sane time she sucked she drained my reserves CIM and looked up at me with a killer smile that will never leave my memory banks!
    Paris is come home with me!
    I wish!!!!!!
    Grab her whole you can, she's the real deal and worth far more than an hours worth of sweat!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good AR review

Banned
    Sounds like you having my trouble JB, every time you try a new girl at 533 she turns out to be a gem. Angie just keeps finding them all I have to do is find the time and the $$$ to try them all Paris is on my list.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good AR report

Banned
    I keep seeing Paris on the roster rang today to make a booking for tomorrow haven't you seen her was the reply Oh you will like her so only time will tell and I await in anticipation of my encounter with Paris Tomorrow.

Busty and tall Paris in today 16/9

533Just a few minutes north of the city

Luscious chinese lady Paris returns today 16/9 @533.

Rosters says this lady is Size 6, D Cup bust, 165cm tall.

Paris provides the the full GFE, one not to be missed and graced with her presence.

With looong legs that seem to go all the way to heaven...plus a pair of D cups and a top GFE service to match..

What more could one ask for....

Go see and enjoy new Paris..

Modest prices @533 so why not double your pleasure..

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2014 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991