Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Market Research: is there a market for ladyboy in a RnT shop ??

Market Research: is there a market for ladyboy in a RnT shop ??

Hi Guys,

I would like to conduct a little marketing survey:

One of my Mamasan friend from a CBD shop was asking me if she hires a ladyboy as a massage person, will there be a market for that!

She told me a few advantages:
    1. The LB will be very beautiful
    2. Usually can expect a hot anf slim figure, most likely has a breast implant
    3. Strong in massage
    4. Understand what a man likes and wants and absolutely knows how to tease and touch
    5. Will give a sensational HJ
    6. BJ is not out of the question but that beyond the shops control.
    7, no FS or anal (both give and receive ) but then again, can't control anyway.

So these are the facts!

My question is:

1. Anyone interested ?
    2. If you are served by a LB, do you need to know before, what if only massage and HJ and topless are on offer, no pants off and no touching below, so make no difference right ? Or does it ?! Will you be pissed off if you are served by one and wasn't told!
    3. If you know there is LB service will you specifically make a booking? Wil you pay more than the usual price? Will you tip more.
    4. Apparently both pre Op and post Op are available . But will it make any different to your decision of like or dislike ?

Ok, now the cards are on the table.

Please share your thoughts ??

Just received a couple of PMs from brothers showing their interest, and I have sent them the same reply to clarify some points:

Thanks for the PM mate,

Just to clarify, this is Not FS , it's RnT only in a massage shop so the standard menu are massage with HJ, with topless and mutual touching an optional extra, anything beyond that is strictly between you and the "ML"

But good to know you are interested

Stay tune

Cheers

Ps. For obvious reasons if people don't feel comfortable openly showing their interest in LB, you are welcome to PM me so that I can take some data of yes and no.

May be its time that I share my feel on this : to me it's an absolutely No, No, No !

I don't want a male, a trans or a ladyboy massage me or touch me in anyway whatsoever ! No if or buts ! Just me! And female only !! Woman only all the way !

Cheers

Banned
    Disgusting

Any shop that starts hiring transvestites / male sex workers / rent boys etc can expect a different type of clientelle

Say goodbye to respectable, polite gentlemen in suits and say hello to creepy, sketched out paedophiles, drug users and queers.

Quote Originally Posted by greybeard_ View Post
    Disgusting

Any shop that starts hiring transvestites / male sex workers / rent boys etc can expect a different type of clientelle

Say goodbye to respectable, polite gentlemen in suits and say hello to creepy, sketched out paedophiles, drug users and queers.
    Thanks for making your points !

I suppose privacy and discretion is the key here .

Banned
    If she can find a gorgeous ladyboy like the one in the Hangover movie, then I'm interested.

Banned
    Disgusting

Nonsense post, ignorance at its best!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pantydropa View Post
    Nonsense post, ignorance at its best!
    Well said Pd, this guy is constantly shooting off from the hip, he seems clueless to me and a born malcontent.

By the way.....what did you think of my poem on the other thread? I'd love to hear your opinion.

Junior Member(有D料到) Hornyonetwo's Avatar
    Disgusting

Each to their own.
    There would be a market for this in sydney.
    Just because this service is not to your tastes their are others it would suit.
    It does not do anything for me but what i see and beleive to be normal is not what others think or believe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    AHLUNGOR, I do not know if my opinion counts as I prefer FS over ML anyway, but this would not be my cup of tea.

I tend to think that there would be a clientele for it though? However, getting the word out to a wider audience may prove problematic for your Mamasan. Just my 2c

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will retire if that happens and if I did not know the person is a lb giving me an HJ .

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I would want to know first, be given a chance to see said lb first then make up my own mind. Some of you may have had this but never know. I have no interest in crossing swords that's for sure, but last time in singapore I met an unbelievable post op ts. I didn't stay with her but to be honest we only live once and I kinda tegret it.

Banned
    For me it is a definite NO NO NO!

The shop must be up front about the person servicing the client in my case I expect a female nothing else is acceptable.

I respect others rights to be serviced by other than a lady that is their choice but it must be a choice with all the information available.

I would think twice about going to a shop with other than a lady doing the massage as I don't want to have the shop do a switch on me.

Quote Originally Posted by uglyphil View Post
    AHLUNGOR, I do not know if my opinion counts as I prefer FS over ML anyway, but this would not be my cup of tea.

I tend to think that there would be a clientele for it though? However, getting the word out to a wider audience may prove problematic for your Mamasan. Just my 2c

Good point Phil ,

When the idea was first bounce off me by my friend. My immediate reason is , don't do it, I'm not coming back here!

Then she gave me some advantages of a LB and said she had worked in a shop where they had a couple and they were beautiful person and indeed very popular, lots of bookings. I then ask did the customers know, some did and some didn't . I said for me if I didn't know and I found out half way through I would be most angry and will not forgive the shop.

So I guess in the open, the majority is no, balanced by a couple of PMs asking me where is the shop.......lol

Then how about this, may be a specialty shop where the entire shop is staffed by LB and only cater to those who are interested plus perhaps the female clients - no sex of course, just massage, facial (not that kind of cof facial ) and may be spa and foot and nails treatments?

Alternatively, assuming that most of the LB are Thai, how about a Thai massage shop with two separate sections, or two teams in different colour uniform and different pricing structures, like the girls will be at the regular price range and wearing a plain colour uniform . The LB will be charging a more premium price and wearing a rainbow colour uniform , something like that! And the customers will be told why there is a different before paying!

Btw, it is not illegal to staff a massage shop with LB right?

You guys just like to know in advance and make an informed choice rather than given one without knowing , correct ??

More feedbacks please !

Not my cup of tea, I like real tits and woman.

But I imagine there might be a market for it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Absolutely disgusting. Where has humanity gone wrong

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Absolutely disgusting. Where has humanity gone wrong
    It's amusing how many respondents have said 'it's not MCOT but I'm sure there is a market for it' haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    1. Anyone interested ? I'm not but there might be a small market
    2. If you are served by a LB, do you need to know before,Yes what if only massage and HJ and topless are on offer, no pants off and no touching below, so make no difference right ? Or does it ?! Still makes a difference because its not a female Will you be pissed off if you are served by one and wasn't told! Yes
    3. If you know there is LB service will you specifically make a booking? Wil you pay more than the usual price? Will you tip more. No
    4. Apparently both pre Op and post Op are available . But will it make any different to your decision of like or dislike ? No, still dislike

Like a few have said it is wrong and not the norm, but there would probly be a small market in Sydney for it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No thanks...I exclusively prefer a 100000% born natural female!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I am not into LBs and if I know a shop has any I won't be going there.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast