Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Market Research: is there a market for ladyboy in a RnT shop ??

Banned
    382a pitts street for incall. outcall CBD area.
    Quote Originally Posted by brucele3187 View Post
    I will only go for women. I've tried one of the thai girl in a place at Granville she has a great figure and a beautiful face. Thinking back I was a bit shock that "she" maybe is a "he" and I really don't want to know the truth, and move on
    my russian friend likes thai girl. i pick up thai girl before in city, i suspect, she might be LB because when i touch her boobs, it was fake boobs and i check the size of finger and foots it was little bit bigger than normal girl.

I gave to my Russian friend. he fucked her and he was very very happy. it's sad

he fucked with men, hahaha

Banned
    Renaldo played like an ugly ladyboy against Germany. He has a strong tendency to fail against top class opponents,
    but he can turn it on against the inferior teams, but so what I guess. If you can't perform at the very highest level,
    it shows you are merely a great pretender. He's a good player, but not a great one, and that's the truth of it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Not sure how this is relevant. If someone says they aren't interested in a ladyboy, that doesn't make them homophobic...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Not suggesting just because someone said they aren't interested they are homophobic. Rather those who were over the top in their views might want to, as suggested in the article, take a little time to think why their views are so extreme. I have no interest whatsoever in touching another man's dick in any way shape or form, I don't see the point however in labelling those that do as disgusting, revolting etc. To me its the old "He doth protest too much", so i thought the fact this article appeared the same time was interesting. that's all.

Banned
    Not suggesting just because someone said they aren't interested they are homophobic. Rather those who were over the top in their views might want to, as suggested in the article, take a little time to think why their views are so extreme. I have no interest whatsoever in touching another man's dick in any way shape or form, I don't see the point however in labelling those that do as disgusting, revolting etc. To me its the old "He doth protest too much", so i thought the fact this article appeared the same time was interesting. that's all.
    Pre-op ladyboys are essentially women with dicks. Post-op ladyboys are women. Why do I say this?
    Because breasts, vagina, and a womb don't make a woman. There are plenty of mungrels going around who definitely
    have the female parts, but are totally unfeminine and not what we would generally call a woman.
    The key thing about attractive ladyboys is that they want to be feminine, they aspire to femininity, and it is this
    that makes them women. So if you happened to be with a gorgeous ladyboy, you would not be touching a man's dick,
    you'd be touching a woman's dick. Attractive ladyboys are more feminine than many women these days, because
    they want to be feminine, and they want to be women.

Regular women are confused about their womanhood, they've been sold the unsavoury message of entitlement, empowerment,
    strength and control by feminism, and the traditional notions of womanhood have been devalued. All this is in direct conflict with
    the female genetic makeup. It is not surprising that many so-called women are becoming very aggressive and hostile, with diminishing
    femininity. Unfortunately, they generally direct their hostility at men, rather than those other women who espouse the worst aspects of feminism.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SirLaughsAlot View Post
    Pre-op ladyboys are essentially women with dicks. Post-op ladyboys are women. Why do I say this?
    Because breasts, vagina, and a womb don't make a woman. There are plenty of mungrels going around who definitely
    have the female parts, but are totally unfeminine and not what we would generally call a woman.
    The key thing about attractive ladyboys is that they want to be feminine, they aspire to femininity, and it is this
    that makes them women. So if you happened to be with a gorgeous ladyboy, you would not be touching a man's dick,
    you'd be touching a woman's dick. Attractive ladyboys are more feminine than many women these days, because
    they want to be feminine, and they want to be women.

Regular women are confused about their womanhood, they've been sold the unsavoury message of entitlement, empowerment,
    strength and control by feminism, and the traditional notions of womanhood have been devalued. All this is in direct conflict with
    the female genetic makeup. It is not surprising that many so-called women are becoming very aggressive and hostile, with diminishing
    femininity. Unfortunately, they generally direct their hostility at men, rather than those other women who espouse the worst aspects of feminism.
    So to answer the question posed by Ahlungor's thread - yes there is a market for topnotch ladyboys,
    but not necessarily in RnT shops, they are probably more appropriate for FS shops.

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I don't see the point however in labelling those that do like ladyboys as disgusting, revolting etc. To me its the old "He doth protest too much",
    Shakespeare has a lot to answer for for coining that phrase.

It reminds me of this exchange from the Life of Brian:

Brian: "I'm not the Messiah!"

pause

Judith: "Only the true Messiah denies his divinity."

Brian: "What?! Well what chance does that give me?

Alright then, I am the Messiah.

All: "HE IS! HE IS THE MESSIAH!!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    They are all nice, especially the one on the far right - that's my particular taste, she's absolutely lovely.

yeah baby....

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I don't see the point however in labelling those that do like ladyboys as disgusting, revolting etc.
    I don't think anyone said that. I think all that was said was that they were personal feelings that prevented those personally feeling them from doing such practices. They were born with those feelings of aversion and so are not responsible for them, the same way as those with no aversion were born that way too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You are such a teaser Ahlungor. She is lovely, so feminine, and a lot better than those fugly ABC presenters, aye.

Yeah baby.....shagadellic.

Banned
    Is 'lady boy' a new politcally correct term? Does it apply just to the Thai ones?

I have always refered to them as 'drag queens'. This is how they also referred to themselves. But that terminology is probably now outdated.

Its funny the power a label can have isn't it? I wonder if people in this thread would be confortable talking about the feminine allure of 'drag queens' (sir laughalot) or posting photos of 'male tranvestites' erect cocks (ahlungor). probably not

Anyway, I don't feel anything one way or the other about homosexuals / drag queens etc. Neither lust nor disgust.

However, I do find the self mutilation thing (cutting off of penis) and disfigurement (breast implants and hormone therapy) abhorent and disgusting. Its perverse and self destructive behaviour

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It is just observed psychological science that some men feel trapped in their body. They feel they should have been born women, and so they do something about it.

You do make a point about the soothing effect of lables and names though.

Banned
    there are physcholgical explanations for all forms of human behaviour.

A man, for whatever psychological reason, feels the need to slice off his penis, insert bags of silicon into his chest and take medication to raise his estrogen levels.

could a good psychoanalyst identify the mental health issues that lead to this guy doing these things to himself? probably. Is the behaviour self destructive and perverse regardless of such an explanation? yes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Martin View Post
    Is 'lady boy' a new politcally correct term? Does it apply just to the Thai ones?

I have always refered to them as 'drag queens'. This is how they also referred to themselves. But that terminology is probably now outdated.

Its funny the power a label can have isn't it? I wonder if people in this thread would be confortable talking about the feminine allure of 'drag queens' (sir laughalot) or posting photos of 'male tranvestites' erect cocks (ahlungor). probably not

Anyway, I don't feel anything one way or the other about homosexuals / drag queens etc. Neither lust nor disgust.

However, I do find the self mutilation thing (cutting off of penis) and disfigurement (breast implants and hormone therapy) abhorent and disgusting. Its perverse and self destructive behaviour
    Attractive shemales/ladyboys are more feminine than many women.
    They aspire to femininity, they want femininity. Breasts, vagina and womb do not make a woman.
    Otherwise, we'd consider the ugliest mongrel a real woman. Being a woman is as much psychological as
    physiological. You can't possibly think Sarah Hanson Young, Judith Lucy and Hannah Gadsby are women
    and the beautiful ladyboys shown above are men who have simply destroyed their bodies on a whim.
    The fact you still refer to them as men suggests you have very antiquated and inaccurate views.
    If someone held a gun to your head and said you have to rumble with either a beautiful Ladyboy, Sarah Hanson Young or
    Judith Lucy, who would you pick? I give you the Victoria Cross for bravery if you pick Sarah Hanson Young or Judith Lucy.

Banned
    You would rather fuck a feminine man than a masculine woman. Ok I accept that and honestly dont judge you for it

But I don't agree gender is just a state of mind or an aesthetic. Some women are butch / ugly / unladylike - some men are sissy / submissive - deal with it

Anyway, at least Ahlungor has deleted all those drag queen dick pics he was posting all over the thread before. wtf lol. we were just talking about drag queens, why did you have to get excited and start posting that shit everywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by SirLaughsAlot View Post
    Attractive shemales/ladyboys are more feminine than many women.
    They aspire to femininity, they want femininity. Breasts, vagina and womb do not make a woman.
    Otherwise, we'd consider the ugliest mongrel a real woman. Being a woman is as much psychological as
    physiological. You can't possibly think Sarah Hanson Young, Judith Lucy and Hannah Gadsby are women
    and the beautiful ladyboys shown above are men who have simply destroyed their bodies on a whim.
    The fact you still refer to them as men suggests you have very antiquated and inaccurate views.
    If someone held a gun to your head and said you have to rumble with either a beautiful Ladyboy, Sarah Hanson Young or
    Judith Lucy, who would you pick? I give you the Victoria Cross for bravery if you pick Sarah Hanson Young or Judith Lucy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think there is a lot of unnecessary machismo nonsense about this. If it's not for you, say so, and that's fine, but all this talk of "disgusting, perverted, fucked up" etc etc is judgemental bullshit frankly. If it's not your cup of tea, all good, but for some people (I'm not one, never tried, but seeing as we only live once I may be coerced to try a rnt from a pre op or post op, depending on how hot she was, but at the same time when faced with it I may decide it's not for me also) it is, and it seems like quite a few judging by those who ahlungor said pm'd him and what Isis said, as well as just how many there are in places like Singapore, Bangkok etc.

Very well written asiafever! Saved me from writing my own, less eloquent, rant

Having one's own preferences and aversions is completely valid, but to resort to name-calling others who don't share the same tastes as you is rather childish.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    and to be fair, none of us will ever know if all the MLs that we have seen were all born female..

some of you might be starting to recall the times when you had doubts...

maybe some of those times were the best times you've ever had...

just putting it out there

Quote Originally Posted by random_p View Post
    and to be fair, none of us will ever know if all the MLs that we have seen were all born female..

some of you might be starting to recall the times when you had doubts...

maybe some of those times were the best times you've ever had...

just putting it out there

Very true,

If you go to a Thai shop, not the body to body type but the more legit looking one and you see this ML a few times and finally "she" agrees to give you a HJ, may be the next time top off but no touching below !! Then you would think you are in heaven when a BJ is offered............

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast