Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Darkside of Sydney's punting scene. Gambling/Drugs/Loneliness

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    I asked her if she has a customer who will let me watch her session. I would even give him $50 an hour to let me be in the room, no interaction at all just watching. Straight away she messaged a guy. He was in, so i was pretty keen...and then he pulled out but not in the literal sense, something about work. So if your that guy and your private made this request, I'm that other guy. Lol!
    I thought everyone knew that a threesome was MFF

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up Not me

FYI This has NOTHING to do w CATHERINE. Ive got PM fr pple asking/assuming im this girl....shame on u

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsUntouchable View Post
    FYI This has NOTHING to do w CATHERINE. Ive got PM fr pple asking/assuming im this girl....shame on u
    how dare they even think that...
    btw.. hello

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Alohaaaaaaa!

how rude !!!!!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Outrageous!
    There is no way our Saint Catherine would gamble.
    It's St Catherine of the Wheel, not the roulette wheel!
    Wash your mouths out with soap bros

Banned
    pills, prostitutes, gambling and general debauchery. Sounds like my typical weekend bro.

All your talk of hitting rock bottom is way too melodramatic. Establish boundaries (eg. no sex w/o condom, no mainlining drugs, dont borrow money to gamble) and have fun within those boundaries. Be carefree and at the same time also be responsible.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Hey Zoot, did you see Rick Springfield got a star in the Hollywood Walk of Fame last week.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoot View Post
    pills, prostitutes, gambling and general debauchery. Sounds like my typical weekend bro.

All your talk of hitting rock bottom is way too melodramatic. Establish boundaries (eg. no sex w/o condom, no mainlining drugs, dont borrow money to gamble) and have fun within those boundaries. Be carefree and at the same time also be responsible.
    not my typical weekend, but I do love a bit of debauchery.

Couldn't stay away could you Lol! How is it your typical weekend? One would think all of your free weekend time would be spent going through the process of re-registering, I mean if you enjoy doing that so be it, I actually have a good laugh anyhu I said I was looking for a rock bottom, I didn't say I was hitting rock bottom. May be you only read what you want to see? Now I understand why you get banned all the time you probably didn't read the Forum rules properly....

Banned
    'gambling, drugs and loneliness'. The 'dark side of sydney's punting scene'. Wow man, thats really fucken deep.

You must've seen some shit hey Gucci. Like you say bro, you're looking for rock bottom. Yeh, this is, like, your journey of self discovery man.

Thanks for starting this thread. Its totally not ridiculous or self-important

'gambling, drugs and loneliness'. The 'dark side of sydney's punting scene'. Wow man, thats really fucken deep.

You must've seen some shit hey Gucci. Like you say bro, you're looking for rock bottom. Yeh, this is, like, your journey of self discovery man.

Thanks for starting this thread. Its totally not ridiculous or self-important
    Just like its not totally ridiculous or self-important to get banned > re-register > get banned > re-register Lol I love this guy, always good for a laugh.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow just read this. How do find them?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Alohaaaaaaa!
    Taloofa! (was it?:-D)

Quote Originally Posted by ocean View Post
    Wow just read this. How do find them?
    By being a nice guy...Lol! I don't know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dahlooterlai Lama, sorry bro a learned man I am not I will have to Google Zorba.
    hmmmmmm....lesson not learned? or I'm heading in to the city now btw hehe.... expect a spank if I happen to see you, and I will do that in public, you know that, right? :-p I can still recognize you with your fake hair do. Aloha Friday!! this will be my last visit,and I run out of my phone credit, so I might as well talk to you in public for no reason!

Taloofa! (was it?:-D)
    Lol! Is it really you?? Where is my Hawaiian mix c.d? or pm me some links to your music.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sZd1sX7AZ-M

Banned
    Ha! Didn't you say you're PAYING this prostitute MONEY to spend time with her??? Am I missing something here??? LOL!!!

If you think this bird allows you to fuck her / tag along with her / watch her fuck other dudes as you furiously materbate for any reason other than the exchange of HARD CURRENCY you are dreaming!l bro, dreaming!!! haaaahaha!!!!

By being a nice guy...Lol! I don't know.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    this will be my last visit,and I run out of my phone credit, so I might as well talk to you in public for no reason!
    Are you saying your retiring from the forum... don't go.. you only just got here !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can someone Pm me her number please lol. For some reason i find this degenerate lifestyle extremely hot, since i'm also living a similar life.

Edit: minus the prostituting myself part.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast