Thread: Dior - Sorry I Couldn't Think of a Title

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Dior - Sorry I Couldn't Think of a Title

The Scene - Brix Night Club Singapore, girls everywhere. Late evening, a belly full of pepper and chili crab, drink in hand - the guys say cheers to the end of a tough week. I feel a hand on my shoulder, I hope I am not going to get kicked out already as I haven't done anything. The touch was soft though and as I turned I noticed the hand was small and milky in colour and certainly female. There in front of me was a beauty, tall, kind of slim with a few curves and a pretty face. She started to talk with limited English but enough for me to understand she was from Vietnam and I have to admit that I didn't realise that Vietnamese girls could look this good. There were several girls with us at that time and we bought another rounds of drinks for everyone, the girls became even friendlier after that. I really liked to look at this girls face, very well defined and looks like I can see every emotion she feels by her face.

My friend warns me, this won't work out well, they are all friendly now but wait until later if you take them back to the hotel it will all change and they will want money in advance and to be gone ASAP. I take the advice even though it was what I was thinking anyway. They make a proposition soon after and it's rejected, it's made again and again until they get the message. Away she walks to one of her friends nearby turns around, looks me in the eye from about 5 metres away through the crowd and the look was so cold and fierce I still remember it from 3 years ago. I thought I might turn into a block of ice after that look. She was hot, I wanted to do her but knew it wouldn't work out but I didn't forget her despite nothing happening.

Fast Forward to MOC 2014. I booked Dior and credit to MOC this time there booking was really easy and on time, so that's two out of 3 things and all I needed now was great girl to complete the trifecta. Dior walked into the room and fuck me dead she's a dead set look a like for the Viet girl in Singapore, of course it's not her but for a moment I stare into her eyes kind of surprised but from her there is a nice smile coming back. I recompose myself and start a normal conversation and realise she is from Hong Kong anyway.

Dior is a really nice looking girl, a good height around 170cm, long stylish hair, lightly made up face with a slimmish figure. She has that facial look as though she could have a really mean look if she wanted to but fortunately she was all smiles, friendliness and good attitude and it made me wonder if the girl from a few years would have been the same but this girl was in my arms now and worth more than the one who was just a memory.

She has some good things going for her and what she does feels natural and she is kind of funny. When we lay down on the bed she came to me from on top and the first thing she did was lick my lip with her tongue and raise her body again, laugh and do it again before eventually settling down closer for more kisses.

For a slim girl her body is well proportioned and her B cup breasts look really sexy in shape and have a firm but natural feel to them. I enjoyed doing her in mish especially when her legs were wrapped around my back and she used her nails to lightly scratch my back sending a shiver down my spine.

Without writing a really long review I just had to face facts, the girl is sexy and I like to be with sexy girls.

MOC Miya
    Bookings welcome!