Thread: DIOR - Lovely cute face with a naughty character :p

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

DIOR - Lovely cute face with a naughty character :p

Booked Dior yesterday for incall, she is just a perfect buddy to be fxxked with!
    She came in a short skirt and heels...looked a bit innocent, with her sexy bedroom eyes...OMG.. She was standing at 5"6 tall, slim with long legs..this is model material!
    We hugged and touched each other for a few minutes before we went to shower together..that's quite a GFE experience...she was wearing light perfume that was so girly and sweet..
    We played a bit in the shower..Dior is a very friendly, chatty and down-to-earth girl. (No dead air at all)
    She looked very fresh, a bit shy and innocent...however her sexy eyes and seductive girly voice really made me....
    The naughty girl is quite active in bed, a nice DFK followed by cat-licking..her incredibly tricky tongue was about to make me come in bbbj...We started with her on top, and then she swirled her body to "reverse cow-girl".so amazing...OMG...
    I could feel that her body and pussy getting wetter and wetter, she was REALLY into it...
    Finally I couldn't hold in the stand-up doggy position..

We chatted for a while and then went to shower again, I said goodbye to Dior and a very happy man afterwards

I can guarantee that the $380 is well spent, I will be back!

MOCjack
    Bookings welcome!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hope she can stay longer this time

MOC Miya
    Bookings welcome!