Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anyone ever catch a serious std?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by greybeard_ View Post
    Hi Firstmoon,

So you got a BJJJ huh? You let an asian prostitute from some 3rd world AIDs infected country cover you unprotected cock with her saliva did you? well well well

First, the good news - you may not be HIV positive (although its definately possible you are, you're in a high-risk group)

Now the bad news kiddo -theres a big chance you are now a carrier of gonnoreah! You may also have herpes and / or genital warts! Both of these are totally incurable.

So what happens now? What happens now wart-dick is that you man up and face the consequences of you choices! You must inform EVERY future partner for the REST OF YOUR LIFE about what happened with that prostitute! You can NEVER have sex without a condom again! Also, you can never give blood or use a public swimming pool!

But there is more good news - there are dating websites where you can meet girls that also have genital warts and / or herpes. By meeting girls this way you can avoid the awkward conversation you would otherwise have with a girl about your STDs.

The drawback is that if you have unprotected sex with a girl who has genital warts and / or herpes you might catch a double dose of these diseases which can cause pancreatic cancer and sterility, so you need to weigh up that risk

You have the personality of wallpaper. You are deficient in all that lends character. On a good day, you're a half-wit. You are dank and filthy. Phone sex operators hang up on you. You are a fiend and a snivelling coward. You wear strangely mismatched clothing with oddly placed stains. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just knowing that you exist and despise everything about you.

God created cockroaches, fleas, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. You are a green-nostril, crossed eyed, hairy-livered inbred trout-defiler. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck to get a dog to play with you. You are asinine and benighted. Telemarketers refuse to be seen in public with you. You are the unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel. Your alleged mother abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to Earth.

Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? I beg for sweet death to come and remove me from a world which became unbearable when you crawled out of a harpy's lair. Do you fantasize that your tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.0001 worth of electricity used to send them? You're a putrescent mass, a swine, and a vulgar little maggot. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

You are a few cards short of a full deck, a few bricks short of a full load, and a few chromosomes short of a full human. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a spineless little worm only deserving of the profoundest contempt. Your attempt at constructing a response was pitiful, maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count correctly, you will have more success.

It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. You emit more stupidity in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you. I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other drivel. May you choke on your own foolish opinions.

Banned
    I'm probably younger than you cunt mouth.

And hey, if you and that timid little faggot want to stick your bare little peckers in some dirty whore's mouths thats great. Maybe you can even save money by sucking each other off! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by uber View Post
    Ignore greybeard. He's a bitter old cunt who's upset that nobody respects his high rank in the fun police.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Take care mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12