Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Very popular Korean beauty Sue, strong massage, tip top services ! New Pointy C cups!

Very popular Korean beauty Sue, strong massage, tip top services ! New Pointy C cups!

I have known of Sue since the old days with Candy. Sue is nice, Sue is beautiful , Sue gives very good services, Sue has a lot of regulars, Sue is great !

Now Nicole is in charge and she has been telling me exactly the same thing !! Almost sounds like broken record , ok lets check her out !

Oh, I just remember why I have never tried Sue before,it was due to the A Cup ! The good news is , Nicole told me last week that Sue has just got a pair of new boobs !

Even though fake tits is so not my thing but I guess I can live with it !

Sue also has a new hair style , look like a school girl style or is it Cleopatra style ?? Wearing a short skirt and the shortest of hot pants .

How to describe Sue look? She is pretty , flawless smooth white skin in her face and body . And she speaks good English, calling everyone a darling just like Candy .

Gave her the $90 with tip for 30 min, Sue said its $85, I'll give you the change, I said don't worry about it, Sue said really and came over to give me a Hug. My hands wonde down her back and rested on the butt. Those are very bouncy and firm butt !

The massage started from the shoulders and neck, very firm and I can tell immediately that she has got professional training.

Down the back and around the waist, this is good, really good. And while Sue was working hard on my sore spots. We carry on with our conversations on South Korea , Japanese food and culture and pop idols , no idle moment

Sue started off with a couple of rings on her fingers and after my requests, she took them off !

Even though for only a 30 min session, Sue moved around my body very quickly as if she wants to give me as thorough a massage as she can. Then the legs massage followed by hot towel !

In between , Sue had to pop outside and talk to a return customer :

Oh, it's you, how are you today ?

Can I see you, are you free?

Not now darling, can you come back in 15 min,

Sure, my name is .........

Of course I know your name , see you shortly darling !

Turn over time.......

Got to go , more later

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hope your 2nd part post soon

Sorry about the delay, have been busy !!

So, here are the rest of the session, haha, it's only a 30 min session and it takes a few days to write the review.

BTW, for the record, Sue used to work in Korean massage shop so she is very familiar with the Body Slides (which she can't do much here as there is no shower), CBJ, and cowgirl HJ kind of services.

So after the brief interruption by Sue's regular, she returned to me after the hot towel. Even with the hot towel, Sue does it better than most MLs, because rather than just use the towel to wipe down the oil on my back she actually used the towel to rub on my skin which is another popular form of massage if done properly, I wish I was in a Korean shop and Sue was doing that to me and I would have asked her to rub it much longer and get rid of the dead skins, but what she gave me in the room was pretty good. Something a bit better.

Show Time !!

The tight and very short denim shorts came off first, then the cotton short dress, bra and undies, Sue used to be pretty flat now she has some perky enhanced B/C cups with very pointy nipples, it certainly looks great on her slim frame, she has perfectly smooth white skins, flawless actually and with a bit of breasts,no wonder she is looking very womanly and confident. and fully shaven as well.

I will put in a bit more details in the private section. Just can't reveal everything here I suppose.

But take my word for it, go see Sue and you will have a very good time, both part 1 and part 2.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    love to read your ARs . Pity I only started posting and have a looong way to go to read your part twos.

Thanks for the great review. So many great reviews of places make it hard for a new punter to pick a place to go.

Reposted with updates
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Lovely Sue is serving at 1B/139 York St, QVB today.

Highly recommended !!

Go read part iii of my review in the private section as well.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    Lovely . Prettiest. - Thai Lorra. Is working today . DD cups size 5. 20yrs .good attitude . !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by QVB View Post
    Lovely . Prettiest. - Thai Lorra. Is working today . DD cups size 5. 20yrs .good attitude . !
    Are you hinting Lorra gives the same 'service' as Sue?

Quote Originally Posted by bangers View Post
    Are you hinting Lorra gives the same 'service' as Sue?
    No, Lorra is totally different from Sue, I think Nicole picked the wrong thread !!

Sorry brother bangers, Sue is a true Pro while Lorra is more a girl next door, sweet and innocent yet has a body for sins !! horses for courses.

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    No, Lorra is totally different from Sue, I think Nicole picked the wrong thread !!

Sorry brother bangers, Sue is a true Pro while Lorra is more a girl next door, sweet and innocent yet has a body for sins !! horses for courses.

Cheers
    thanks for the clarification bro.

Banned
    Lovely Thailand Lora is working at 1b/139 York st qvb Korean massage today . She is different style with sue . But she is still the one of the best & quality girl in Qvb shop . Worth to try it ...

Banned
    Hi bro long time no see . Would u like to come over today ! Vick is back. . Sue is working today . Mimi and Nicole can double massage for you . Kelly can really fix you pain back . You are welcome ! Looking forward to meet you here .

Banned
    Mimi EE cups 20 yrs . Very hot Japanese av looking . Wow .

Banned
    Lora : Thai 20 yrs . Thai . White skin. Movie star face .thai & Chinese massage style . DD cups hot . Slim body !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lora : Thai 20 yrs . Thai . White skin. Movie star face .thai & Chinese massage style . DD cups hot . Slim body !
    QVB, why do you keep mentioning Lorra when this thread is about Sue. YOU dont want punters to get the wrong idea do you?

Banned
    Sorry . Sue is not working today , only Thursday . But I want your guys to notice other sexy young girl as good as sue . Sorry about it .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face

Sorry . Sue is not working today , only Thursday . But I want your guys to notice other sexy young girl as good as sue . Sorry about it .
    Sue is my new favorite ML - will have to try the others here too. Definitely recommend Sue for Part 1 & 2

Quote Originally Posted by Gman77 View Post
    Sue is my new favorite ML - will have to try the others here too. Definitely recommend Sue for Part 1 & 2

Hi Brother Gman77,

It's Thursday at QVB = Sue's day.

Top Korean shop services at Chinese RnT price !

Highly recommended.

cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    Tks mr 77 . We will try our Best to provide. The best service to all your guys ! No waste your time . No waste your dollars !

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast