Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disease from cockslide from massage?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Disease from cockslide from massage?

I know it might sound stupid to you guys. I'm new to punting:

Q1) Is receiving cockslide from RnT a common practice in places like Midas, M8 and J&R?

Q2) What are the chances of getting disease/virus from cockslide?

Q3) Can I just tell them before hand to skip cockslide/pussy rub?

Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends on how intense the clockslide is. I've never gotten a particularly, uh, parted gift of that nature. Of course a clockslide of any nature is risky, particularly with the non-life-threatening types of infections.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gggi View Post
    Depends on how intense the clockslide is. I've never gotten a particularly, uh, parted gift of that nature. Of course a clockslide of any nature is risky, particularly with the non-life-threatening types of infections.
    I suppose it depends on the size and how heavy the clock is. I'm not sure about getting infections from a clock but it could be life threatening being clocked by a large clock.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Cocksliding has various degrees:
    - light cockslide: the ML slides lightly along your shaft with no labia seperation and there is no pussy juice and she doesn't slide to your pea hole, risk of infection low
    - medium cockslide: the ML slides firmly along your shaft with some labia seperation and a small amount of pussy juice but still no pea hole to pussy juice contact, risk is still low
    - heavy cockslide: ML slides heavily along your shaft with alot of labia seperation and with copius amounts of pussy juice and your pea hole is covered in pussy juice, risk is somewhat higher
    - extreme cockslide: ML slides frantically along your shaft with full labia seperation and alot of pussy juice and the tip of your penis enters her pussy for a short period on each stroke, risk is higher again
    - crossover cockslide: so extreme that you both lose your heads and actually start doing BBFS

If Ahlungor is reading this I am sure he can find some animated gifs to illustrate the various types of cockslide!

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    - light cockslide: the ML slides lightly along your shaft with no labia seperation and there is no pussy juice and she doesn't slide to your pea hole, risk of infection low
    - medium cockslide: the ML slides firmly along your shaft with some labia seperation and a small amount of pussy juice but still no pea hole to pussy juice contact, risk is still low
    - heavy cockslide: ML slides heavily along your shaft with alot of labia seperation and with copius amounts of pussy juice and your pea hole is covered in pussy juice, risk is somewhat higher
    - extreme cockslide: ML slides frantically along your shaft with full labia seperation and alot of pussy juice and the tip of your penis enters her pussy for a short period on each stroke, risk is higher again
    - crossover cockslide: so extreme that you both lose your heads and actually start doing BBFS

If Ahlungor is reading this I am sure he can find some animated gifs to illustrate the various types of cockslide!
    No, not me mate !

You need to ask brother CMK instead!

The undisputed Cockslide Massage King !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    xxx xxx xxx

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    xxx xxx xxx

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    xxx xxx xxx

Below are couple of pictures of cock slides.
    I haven't seen either of them in Midas, M8 or J&R, nor do I know if you can get a disease from them.

This one is from Russia.

cockslide.jpg

And this one you can order from China for about $2000.

inflatable_cock_slide.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    I believe it is potentially risky... pending on the amount of contact between the exposed pussy opening and the pea hole, as CL has pointed out...
    3393ps, try dripping or dipping your helmet in hot wax prior to sliding... like the red wax you find on the tip of bananas in your local fruit market... that should be adequate protection to prevent any transmission of fluids into your system... think of it as a mini condom or cap for your helmet...
    I thought you were suggesting using candle wax to seal the pea hole prior to the action !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    Below are couple of pictures of cock slides.

And this one you can order from China for about $2000.

inflatable_cock_slide.jpg
    That's a giant blowup toy !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)

Wow, what a detailed and carefully thought out step-wise analysis... very easy to follow as the "grades" get higher each time... although I'd say that overall in ML-land cockslides are overall pretty rare... or maybe I've just never been offered any...

Quote Originally Posted by dmay27 View Post
    Wow, what a detailed and carefully thought out step-wise analysis... very easy to follow as the "grades" get higher each time... although I'd say that overall in ML-land cockslides are overall pretty rare... or maybe I've just never been offered any...
    Cockslides can also be had from WLs!
    Some of the Romeos girls will do an oiled up light to medium cockslide!

Junior Member(有D料到)

which is the higher risk; the above or a bbbj?

Quote Originally Posted by bangers View Post
    which is the higher risk; the above or a bbbj?
    If the lady is infected with HIV or other forms of STD, and you come into contact with her vaginal fluids you are in extreme high risk !

On the other hand, if you received BBBJ only from the same person the risk is lessor because the saliva is not known or proven to be a definite or prime medium of transmitting HIV or STD. However, if the person has ulcer inside her mouth or bleeding or other infection in her throat etc your risk will increase dramatically !

Good luck

Cheers

Banned
    Every now and then this forum comes up with some very use full and helpful information I think this Ar is one of them well done bros.

I think cock slides are more dangerous than bbbj but I guess what's more important is the woman wl or ml that you choose to do it with!

Off course safest thing is not to do bbbj or pussy slide but then again even safer is to stay at home,

Anyone on here want to stay at home? Not me! The question then becomes how much risk do I take.

For years I didn't kiss, do bbbj or natural French or daty.

As I get older I take more risk and now wont punt with anyone who doesn't kiss and I love bbbj and daty.

Pussy slides I have done more by surprise occasionally and bare back is still off the agenda.

Fortunately for me, I get tested regularly, I have not had a problem but being safe is the best way to go.

The thing to do is to be safe within limits and enjoy this great opportunity we have particularly here in Sydney to spend time with some fabulous ladies and in my case these days they are mostly Asian.

Banned
    Perhaps I should add of course you can do a cock / pussy slide with a condom on and a lot of working ladies do it this way, then there is next to no risk.

Banned
    cmk76
    "try dripping or dipping your helmet in hot wax prior to sliding... like the red wax you find on the tip of bananas in your local fruit market"

Best solution. Need step by step instructions including how to explain the red wax

I can also think of other applications for the wax while you're at it

It's quit simple. If you are to worried about the risk then don't do it. Your not going to relax if that is all you are thinking about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast