Blowjob: Yes

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes

Overall Looks: Heartmelting

English: Next to none.

Overall Personality: Bubbly

Overall Performance: Fantastic

Roster: Yoyo: Thur ; Sara: Wed/Thur

Roster Says:

Yoyo: Small size 6,D cup,very pretty,young school girl,experienced,Girl Friend Experience, Chinese lady."New ladyYoYo@533..Intel indicates this is one very pretty lady that provides a top service.."

Sara: Size 6,D cup,tall and slim,170CM,Ex-Air Hostess,v friendly,great service,come fly with her,Taiwan lady."Elegant,classy,and very popular,top BBBJ and GFE too..this ex-Air Hostie is always very popular so a good time for all those Sara fans to reacquaint and fly with her."

I'm fairly new to this game. I'd always been curious about punting, even though I'm married, and made the plunge a year or so ago. I've read many reports on here and after my most recent experience, I've felt the need to give a little back.

I'm only in Sydney for this week, but am back here often enough to punt. After reading the ARs here I tend to enter an horny obsessive frenzy, and it's all I can do to keep my head on straight and get through the day, waiting for the chance to punt.

Earlier in the week I'd tried to get a hold of Sara, as I've read so many great things about her, and wanted to see what the fuss was about. Alas, the only time that day I could go, and she's booked out. I'm given another girl, but this is not an AR about her (while it was amazing, I feel my latest experience takes the cake).

So this morning, I wake up, and the demands of junior are screams in my mind, directing me on my mission. Somehow I manage to get through a work day without sticking my dick in the coffee machine, or creating grounds for a sexual harrassment lawsuit by rogering my hot co-worker, I'm that horny. I say no to work drinks, mumbling something about Thursday night shopping, and I'm out the door driving to 533. Even though I've never met her, I'm trembling with anticipation at meeting the lovely Sara.

Helen lets me in, and Angie comes out. Sara's still busy, and I'm to wait. Angie recognises me from the other day, and while we're waiting, a double is offered with Yoyo. My heart's set on Sara still, but I say maybe. Yoyo hadn't figured in my research, so I didn't know what she was like.

At last, I'm led into one of the rooms, and Sara comes in to greet me. She's wearing a bathrobe, but she whips that off to reveal an amazing body proudly displayed in a little white bikini. She's every bit as beautiful and elegant as I was led to believe. Business is done quickly, and I get ready to shower, when she mentions a double. Having got to the point where I'm finally about to take my long-awaited Sara-shaped prize, I didn't really need to have a double, but by then my lizard brain has taken over as I mentally devolve and lose the ability to think rationally.

I hear myself feebly say "maybe", and Sara says she'll go get Yoyo. Moments later, while I'm half undressed, Yoyo walks in, wearing a very flattering bright orange number. She comes over and she grabs my hand, and strokes my chest. But it's her eyes. Her fuck-me-until-one-of-us-is-dead eyes. Kryptonite to conscious rational thought.

Sara re-enters the room after transaction number 2 has completed. The two invite me to lay on bed. This is my first double, and I would be in heaven, if religion was something invented purely by horny wolves such as us. Sara's on my right, and she has my cock in her mouth, doing all sorts of magically naughty things to it. Yoyo's on my left, deep French kissing, sucking my tongue. I'm reaching out with my hands, running it down their smooth silky bodies, playing with their wet pussies, one in each hand. Yoyo moves to my nipples, with her great suction action.

Yoyo moves down a gives my a catbath down to my legs, tonguing the inside of my knee. This lead further upwards, and soon, she had her face up against my balls, until she finds one to suck into her mouth, all the while Sara is going to town on my member. Sara's face is a vision of beauty as she earnestly bobs up and down on my hard shaft, providing a counterpoint to Yoyo's devilish cheeky eyes and luscious lips massaging my balls.

This is an absolutely awesome start, but I'm in the mood to have a taste and dine at the Y, so I have Yoyo come and sit on my face while Sara continues with the best BBBJ. After a while, Sara puts on a dom, and starts riding me in cowgirl while I'm eating Yoyo out. This, this is the dream.

After a while, Sara suggests doggy. While she repositions, I can't help but have myself a taste of her lovely snatch before thrusting deep into her pussy. Meanwhile, Yoyo has come around with some lube and she's massaging my backside and undercarriage while I'm thrusting in and out of Sara, as well as giving me some DFK and helpful moans in concert with Sara's, all the while my hands roam all Sara's back and fondle her breasts, while Yoyo darts in and out.

I announce that I want to switch fuck Yoyo. Missionary position is assumed, and Sara comes around, and we engage in some light kisses while I'm plowing into Yoyo. I'm not usually a fan of missionary, I'm more a fan of cowgirl, but this was spectacular nonetheless.

Another change, and this time Yoyo's mouth envelops my cock, and Sara is up kissing me. It doesn't take me long at this point, and with a thrust of my cock into Yoyo's mouth, and something like an imperial pint of cum I'm done and spent.

There's still some time yet, and we all three of us lie on the bed, sweet nothings whispered. After a while, the feel of two naked and gorgeous Chinese women with their legs draping over me have gotten me all excited enough to have another go, and I finish in the expert touch of Sara with Yoyo playing with my nipples.

This was my first experience of the double, but I have a feeling it won't be my last! Next time I'm in Sydney I'll be looking to repeat this incredible experience!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Welcome Compartmentalised and nice review.

Banned
    Well done for a first up report, Sara is just a darling I did a double with Sara and Mimi last week I am not a doubles man but I have to admit it was good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great AR report

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Giddy up great repory

Fantastic report keep up the good work.

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Nice Ar.. I'm inching closer to my first virgin double

I hear you doctor. My first double is just around the corner, especially after reading AR's like this. Than k s Compartmentalised!