Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attacked by bros on this forum

Banned

Attacked by bros on this forum

Can't help but wonder some of the bros on here seem to never do an AR yet the first thing they want to do is have ago at someone who does lots.

In my case it might be because I don't state a girls age or

I do most of their reports for one shop

Then they start accusing me as getting payment for doing a report?

Or I don't do a bad report.

The list goes on!

What do you bros think!

From my point of view I have a favourite shop so I punt there 90% of the time.

I do not get any payment or compensation for writing a report

I have be chastised by the shop for some of my posts but I have told them I post what the girl and shop was like in MHO if you don't like it then say so and I wont post for your shop.

I usually only have good punts at my favourite shop after all they know I will probably post on here so they try and ensure I get a good punt

I like to think that I do my reports for the benefit of the girl and punters not the shop, so if I see a girl and she is not up to standard at my favourite shop the I say so when I am asked, usually the girl doesn't work there again, fortunately a rare occurrence, if this is the case then no point in doing a report.

I do visit other shops, mostly just for a change and to see what else is out there, I find with other shops where I am not known and don't know the girls I don't always get the same service that I receive else where.

The shop I go to the girls all do Kissing, DFK, Daty natural French which I look for.

If I see a girl does not do the above or does CBJ then I don't bother going and trying.

My question is what do you bros think what do you look for?

Yes I am looking at full service shops here and if I can get all that for $ 150 I can't see why I should go to a more expensive shop.

Before you all get excited yes I agree the more expensive shops usually have younger girls and more upmarket rooms etc. For me that is not important service and a connection with the girl is what I look for.

And for you bros that don't go to a regular shop, I find that being know by the receptionist and girls all add to the chances of getting a better punt.

Just my two cent worth

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Simple. Just stop posting. And then u see people complaining not no one is posting AR.

Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Simple. Just stop posting. And then u see people complaining not no one is posting AR.
    No No No

Don't stop posting AR. I for one enjoy every single one i read even if it is either positive or negative. Don't let a few people bring you down.

Keep up the good work

Banned
    Oneonone your writing conveys a lot of information in an evenhanded way
    You have reviewed various places, and you outline what constitutes time well spent

Like you, I dont need to make things personal on here, and I dont take things personal now
    We are all here to enjoy life

Like life, there are the creators, and the criticisers
    Many seniors on here are supportive and start threads that are informative
    But the most eyeopening thing to me when I registered was the venom coming from a few senior members, who claim to be very active in the sexual sphere, but are actually the most uptight of all
    Their alleged experience, and activity under the sheets, seems to make them uptight, not chilled
    My attitude is guys, if you are really getting it on and experienced as you say, your negativity is funny to watch

If you are a senior, most of your contributions should be positive and illuminating
    Dont be jaded, dont disagree for the sake of disagreeing, and getting the last word in
    Instead try starting new threads with some interesting discussion instead
    Otherwise your experience has taught you nothing, and you are teaching nothing
    Regardless if you have 1 post or 1 million posts, nothing justifies you putting down other established members

What follows is the advice an experienced AUS99 member (no names of course), gave me after I asked for help on here
    (I had started a new thread, earlier this year, on a new topic, and was bullied by some senior members):

"There are people who have nothing better to do then to pick on an easy target and start bullying.
    I am usually an easy going nice guy but sometimes you have to stand your ground or even fight back a little.
    I got to 1,000 posts ASAP, and all those people who said forum status and post count doesn't mean anything but it always does in a forum situation.
    And for those people who try to bully you, no point exchanging pm with them, they will just abuse you more.
    You may want to keep a piece of paper handy and write down all those people who have criticized you , some of them may be the same person.
    Once again, don't take it too seriously if it really bothers you, take a break and don't log on for a few days"

Banned
    Once you sift through the spam and ignore idiotic posts by some members there is actually some good info on here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The attacks on here are pretty sedate compared to other forums ive been on.

No doubt there are trolls on any forums, we just have to deal with them one at a time !

You can't please everybody, so there's no point to try. There's a forum rule to address this problem, if the criticism is a one off post, you can't do much about it. But if he's persistent and malicious, then for sure he will be banned ! Or if you're sure he's a troll, you have to reply to him and flush him out to show his true colours for Admin to take action.

As for new comers, most are welcome and even received welcome post by members, except those that were reincarnated banned members that will be caught eventually.

There is also another category of new comers that will attract criticism or even attacks. it's those who just registered and started posting hundreds of posts in a very short time, replying to every post as though he's the authority to every issue, more annoyingly, repeatedly referring himself to represent the whole punting community on the forum by saying " This community doesn't want this, this community doesn't want that ! ". So he has to learn how to conduct himself on a public forum !

All members on the forum started as a new member from the very first post, if new comers were bullied as claimed, there wouldn't be so many senior members here !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Haha brother OneonOne,

Welcome to the club !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha brother OneonOne,

Welcome to the club !!
    Is that the club where you have got a lot from this forum in your early days and these days don't really need the forum other than to help new punters and return something to those that helped you in your early days?

I have been wondering why I bother sometime but yes I enjoy it when some bro reads a report of mine sees a lady and say thanks bro I found her to be worth a punt!

Maybe that what its all about these days.

Thanks bros for your encouragement and positive feed back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Bro 000 you are to 533 what rooter is to Ginza Lol! Keep doing your thing.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Can't help but wonder some of the bros on here seem to never do an AR yet the first thing they want to do is have ago at someone who does lots.

The list goes on!

What do you bros think!
    I don't like 533 (Mamassan) and don't go there anymore but I never thought that your reports were biased or "bought"!

Is that the club where you have got a lot from this forum in your early days and these days don't really need the forum other than to help new punters and return something to those that helped you in your early days?
    The appentice has now become the master. To quote Yodas (bit of a Starwars freak) dying words. " Pass on what you have learned"

The list goes on!

What do you bros think!

From my point of view I have a favourite shop so I punt there 90% of the time.

I do not get any payment or compensation for writing a report

I have be chastised by the shop for some of my posts but I have told them I post what the girl and shop was like in MHO if you don't like it then say so and I wont post for your shop.

I usually only have good punts at my favourite shop after all they know I will probably post on here so they try and ensure I get a good punt

I like to think that I do my reports for the benefit of the girl and punters not the shop, so if I see a girl and she is not up to standard at my favourite shop the I say so when I am asked, usually the girl doesn't work there again, fortunately a rare occurrence, if this is the case then no point in doing a report.

I do visit other shops, mostly just for a change and to see what else is out there, I find with other shops where I am not known and don't know the girls I don't always get the same service that I receive else where.

The shop I go to the girls all do Kissing, DFK, Daty natural French which I look for.

If I see a girl does not do the above or does CBJ then I don't bother going and trying.

My question is what do you bros think what do you look for?

Yes I am looking at full service shops here and if I can get all that for $ 150 I can't see why I should go to a more expensive shop.

Before you all get excited yes I agree the more expensive shops usually have younger girls and more upmarket rooms etc. For me that is not important service and a connection with the girl is what I look for.

And for you bros that don't go to a regular shop, I find that being know by the receptionist and girls all add to the chances of getting a better punt.

Just my two cent worth
    So which one is your favourite shop ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bro OOO nothing wrong with what you are doing I am just echoing what previous bros posted. If you enjoy going somewhere and feel inclined to share fanfuckingtastic .if you don't mention age so what
    if people are overly concerned about that don't go to 533 end of story .go somewhere else. I don't care bout age nice looking girl great service is what floats my boat age irrelevant . And if u have a dud punt once in a while unless it's particularly bad not really worth mentioning..so keep up the good work.
    533 is a treasure trove of pleasure

Junior Member(有D料到)
    please continue with your ARs, we newbies love to read them and can make judgements for ourselves. The more ARs the more can be compared.

rcha086
    "A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinions of sheep."

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't worry Gucci. On the other hand, we should be mindful that making our habits public in the way that we do can sometimes definitely skew things, especially if workers know you're posting well-read reviews. It's not "corruption" — the workers know full well that good reviews increase their earnings, so sometimes they'll go out of their way to please reviewers, and who can blame them? This can lead to clients and providers getting into a loop of mutual affirmation that outsiders can get suspicious of. I don't think there's any way out except to be sensible and not over the top.

Bro Oneonone,

I think your posts are interesting and informative, you are an asset to this forum.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Another aspect of the issue is lack of support for review posts by forum members - I mean, how shops bump up their threads and drown out genuine reviews. The suspicion is that shops do this as a tactic to silence their competition. I reckon that one of the reasons they get away with this is because forum members do not demonstrate enough support to posters who they know are genuine. Or maybe, some of the attacks oneonone is referring to come from shops that are trying to silence their opposition.

Banned
    Agreed Wayne. I used to thank people for their posts, as a mark of respect, nothing more
    Im literally new to public forums, and thought supporting others is what you do. Ok, so I was naive
    Instead, I was accused of "replying to every post as though Im the authority to every issue"

The bullying started from there
    For me the turning point was receiving a physical threat on the general forum by a senior
    Thats when I contacted one of the good senior members and learnt they deal with negativity also
    I dont need to make things personal, and I dont need to draw attention to anyone in particular
    My sense of it was that some seniors no longer have useful information to contribute, but bullly and demean other established members who are simply expressing an opinion
    Some people have more money and resources to live their life, and you get the sense they dont value other opinions here

As I said, some guys are "uptight" and do nothing to contribute to the forum. Check out this thread as a good example
    It doesnt take long to see the guys who dont add to discussion, but stifle discussion, by disagreeing for the sake of it
    Human nature I guess

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast