Thread: JESSICA~Hot to trot

JESSICA~Hot to trot

Last Thursday I popped in to Kelly's @ 5 Dock and had the juicy pleasure of a Japanese Goddess called Jessica!
    With "kiss me" eyes and a temptress smile Jessica's attitude is a pure fun loving girl who's eagerness to please oozes from her pores!
    Long wavy locks and a perfectly fuckable body, her natural mouthful breasts are a true compliment to her hidden talents!
    Shaved pussy with a tantalising airstrip guide you to her heavenly hole of fun!
    Once the preliminaries are done Jessica's child like giggle and totally delectable body just bowl you over and send confusing signals to your brain as you just don't know where to start!
    As Yogi bear use to say "Start at the knees please!" indeed I did!
    I laid her on the bed and gently parted her milky white thighs to reveal her mound of fun waiting to be had!
    Parting her lips open I gently lick and flick my tongue about her silky lips begging for much deeper attention! DATY
    She moans softly as I speeden the pace and part her thighs further. She tastes like sushi and sushi is damn good for you! I can't get enough of Jessica as she lets out squeals of pleasure as I lick her to death!
    Juices flowing from her cavern of lust wetting the sheets excite me more to give her what she wants!
    I move up for more tasty delights now and lick and kiss her flat tummy, circling my tongue about her sweet smelling French perfumed body. For a change I'm giving and not receiving a cat bath!
    Upon reaching Jessica's gorgeous face, we DFK and she's great! That killer smile and big sexy eyes are a must to see! Jessica's GFE is a real turn on as she certainly knows how to switch you "on"
    Soon enough my meatloaf is pumped and Jessica notices this and wastes no time in giving me her full undivided attention. Licking my erect shaft, she nibbles the edges and sends shivers down my spine and at the same time grabbing my balls with an angel's touch nurses them as she begins to suck my cock with such enthusiasm I just can't believe she's doing this to me! She's just so gorgeous I think I'm in love!
    Jessica aims to please and with her big sexy eyes melts my heart over n over until I just can't bear it any longer and have to get inside her.
    She puts the raincoat on me and I have no hesitation in sliding into her and within seconds I'm thrusting madly at her juice soaked pussy. We pound each other until her squeals begin to deafen me so I swap positions and do the doggie deed with her. Watching her perfect ass cheeks spread make me even harder as I now step up the pace and begin to sweat it out!
    I know most girls do the actions but with Jessica I just wanted to be in charge!
    After having enough doggie action, missionary was simply a delight as facing her full frontal and driving it home whilst cradling her face was too much!
    When I could feel I was about to explode I had to step up and request she kneel down looking up at me and take me whole. And take me she did!
    Whipping off the raincoat Jessica sucked me like it was the end of the world and as I gushed load after load down her throat she still managed to let out a squeal a giggle and a smile that I'll take home with me for a souvenir!
    Jessica was well worth the hour and she even suggested a threesome next time! What a gal!
    Kelly has a variety of tempting sweets but one look at Jessica and I was sold!

Thanks for the AR.

Banned
    This is the famous or should I say infamous Jessica she has been around for a long time, I first met her 4 years ago and have seen her many times.

She just loves to do doubles, and is one great punt.

She used to work at 533 name was Jessie, at 64, Prichard Place and Villawood she is Jessica. I think when I first met her she was at CB Doubles.

She is still very popular and I cant recall seeing a bad report on her she knows how to look after her clients.

John_Matrix
    I saw her a couple of years ago at Kelly's, from what I can remember the punt and gfe was something to be remembered.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Matrix View Post
    I saw her a couple of years ago at Kelly's, from what I can remember the punt and gfe was something to be remembered.
    I think she has that effect on most of us mere mortals once you see her she is hard to forget.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like everyone is giving the thumbs up. Now I have the target, will see her when I have the

Banned
    After reading the whole AR. I did not have much details about this girl. A pity.
    Could this bro pls give more accurate descriptions on this Japanese girl?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsmaker View Post
    After reading the whole AR. I did not have much details about this girl. A pity.
    Could this bro pls give more accurate descriptions on this Japanese girl?
    She is not young but a great punt she is small in stature and her photos are on the web site what more do you want to know!

Banned
    I did not check website. However, I often found photos and descriptions in web-page far from the actual girls whom I saw. I am sure this is the experience of many punters. The web-site is for advertising. How many people these days really believe in advertisements.

If this bro (joeblow69) put in the details in format which I and you (bro oneonone) often used when a girl was first reviewed. It would be very clear to other punters who want to try this girl.

What Bro joeblow69 wrote was very interesting and exciting, for sure, but I could not repeat what he did, most of the time. So I am more interested in the look, bust and age of the girl. The process of fucking was not of much interest to me. He can put them in as he likes, but I just wish he could have more personal descriptions of the girl. Whether he is willing to do this, entirely up to him.

Just my 2 cents.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsmaker View Post
    I did not check website. However, I often found photos and descriptions in web-page far from the actual girls whom I saw. I am sure this is the experience of many punters. The web-site is for advertising. How many people these days really believe in advertisements.

If this bro (joeblow69) put in the details in format which I and you (bro oneonone) often used when a girl was first reviewed. It would be very clear to other punters who want to try this girl.

What Bro joeblow69 wrote was very interesting and exciting, for sure, but I could not repeat what he did, most of the time. So I am more interested in the look, bust and age of the girl. The process of fucking was not of much interest to me. He can put them in as he likes, but I just wish he could have more personal descriptions of the girl. Whether he is willing to do this, entirely up to him.

Just my 2 cents.
    Well bro I haven't seen Jessica for a couple of years but I have seen her 22 times and she is a great punt, she is not young late 30 I would say she is small in posture probably about size 5 or 6 her photos on the web site are real that looks like her.

She is attractive and has about a size B bust from memory.

Look at it this way if your interested go give her a try unless you really want and need a young girl then you wont be disappointed she is a fun punt and a true pro, good at her job.

John_Matrix
    Photo wise most are legit as you can see the rooms at kellys in the background. I never take the description for what it is, if every WL was size 6 with double DDS then if would be a perfect world.

If you book off the image you will get that WL unless they do the switch or she no longer works there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep, she is no spring chicken, but is a real pro, in every sense of the word LOL

Junior Member(有D料到) Hornyonetwo's Avatar
    Thanks for the intel saw jessica a few times at pritchard place so i think a trip to five dock is on the cards soon.

Junior Member(有D料到) shinigami12's Avatar
    thanks for the report, good read

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She has been industry for long, first time met at Tarent point, fade breast, overall not bad. But personally don't like fake one

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dickyman View Post
    She has been industry for long, first time met at Tarent point, fade breast, overall not bad. But personally don't like fake one
    She seems to have disappeared! Any leads as to where she may be at the moment??? Thanks lads!