Thread: Pop Quiz: Yimi or Asian Star?

Junior Member(有D料到) Poonda Bear's Avatar

Pop Quiz: Yimi or Asian Star?

G'Day Brothers,

I'm getting the car serviced tomorrow right between Yimi and Asian Star. What's the general consensus on where to go if I can only visit one?

Many Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Generally" speaking Yimi does have a better variety and selection most of the times. AS has had some good talent but I haven't been for a while.

Temple of pleasures at rocklea is out of the way but now has a new operator, and they also have a website with a list of girls working. Called Happy Place 8. Google it.

I suggest call up both places, ask who is working and make up your mind based on the answers. Unless a punter here can give updated info.

Thanks for the info! I ended up at Asian Star as it was on the way to the train station.

I saw Tina (Miss Thai), a nice thai girl with good service.

However I was suprised at the condition of the place compared to my usual haunts of Miso Honey and Montecito.

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by Poonda Bear View Post
    However I was suprised at the condition of the place compared to my usual haunts of Miso Honey and Montecito.
    In the context that it is getting run down?

It was my first visit, so I'm not sure. It felt like 64alexander.com.au but that place is $150/hr! So beggars can't be chooser's. NB: Just checked the Alexander website and saw it's just been renovated, so I'll have to go inspect! Well worth the trip from the airport if you're looking to kill some time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just visited AsianStar and saw Emma.

I saw a review here: http://forums.punterplanet.com/topic...une-2014-emma/

She is very nice and funny, just like the review.