Thread: AVOID!! Young Thai girls at Geisha Club. Guarantee you flash you money down toilet

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thumbs up AVOID!! Young Thai girls at Geisha Club. Guarantee you flash you money down toilet

Friday this week, saw some attractive photo on their wechat, two Singapore girl. (They are in fact thai!!) So drive out there have a look.

shown both girl. Nadia and Susan both very pretty. Was told Nadia only do standard services while Susan do VIP services. Nadia is just prettier I though why not.
    In Short:
    No touching down south
    No sucking on tits
    Not to mention the other no(s).
    I even offered a tip to try to make thing easy. NO!!
    Finally I got really piss off when she refuse to change position.

In the current market if you can see a really hot thai girl for $100, I assure you there must be something really wrong. A good lesson learnt for me. Just want to give you boys a heads up!!

Price can't LIE bra

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by massagecriticaus View Post
    Friday this week, saw some attractive photo on their wechat, two Singapore girl. (They are in fact thai!!) So drive out there have a look.

shown both girl. Nadia and Susan both very pretty. Was told Nadia only do standard services while Susan do VIP services. Nadia is just prettier I though why not.
    In Short:
    No touching down south
    No sucking on tits

In the current market if you can see a really hot thai girl for $100, I assure you there must be something really wrong. A good lesson learnt for me. Just want to give you boys a heads up!!
    You should feel good that only $100 down the drain lar, why?....

I tried Susan, pretty and big boobs. Pay $200 for VIP. Nuru slide is like 5 mins, BBBJ did happen.....for like 2 minutes with lots of tissue. minimum body licking and NO KISSING. All done in like 20 minutes. Say no to do second time. Just offer to give me a message (a very good one thought!). If I want good massage I go )50 thai massage for an hour, not $200 VIP FS. Had better girls here before, just not this one.

Agree with OP, thai girls are almost sure duds. Avoid.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by alot View Post
    You should feel good that only $100 down the drain lar, why?....

I tried Susan, pretty and big boobs. Pay $200 for VIP. Nuru slide is like 5 mins, BBBJ did happen.....for like 2 minutes with lots of tissue. minimum body licking and NO KISSING. All done in like 20 minutes. Say no to do second time. Just offer to give me a message (a very good one thought!). If I want good massage I go )50 thai massage for an hour, not $200 VIP FS. Had better girls here before, just not this one.

Agree with OP, thai girls are almost sure duds. Avoid.
    wow thats crazy. Thanks for sharing guys, be sure to avoid. That's a shame, I had a good time with Sugar last time here and most Thais I've met in other countries are always top notch service but somehow it doesnt seem to be the case in Australia

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    srsly speaking this shop is doing downwards as most of those good girls have gone. The best time may be half year ago when there are Mimi,Hinako,Sugar,Hanna,Momo,and so on. Though I only had nurumassages,I can tell that Sugar is the best and Momo and Mimi are good learners. But those 3 girls are all gone. Hinako and Hanna are not bad and Ivy is ok but I still miss those experiences from Sugar and Momo. Sugar said she would like to maintain the highest standard of service if she managed the shop. I will not have any expectation on Thai girls due to my experiences in Vip69. I wont say anything though considering the price in vip69.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had them on Wechat
    Saw Miko photo but Tineye shows it is fake
    I ask them why they used fake pics ... they said come and see if real or not
    So sent them the Internet pic with face showing etc ....

So they blocked me !! LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by massagecriticaus View Post

In Short:
    No touching down south
    No sucking on tits

That is fucked up First its was Koreans now the Thais. Our choice is getting worse and worse Agree there are some good stuff here too Like Sophie that I reviewed here MUST TRY!!

Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    Price can't LIE bra
    Sure, can you ask your "Friends" how is charging $350 for a mid age Taiwanese in a crap and dirty apartment honest.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sure, can you ask your "Friends" how is charging $350 for a mid age Taiwanese in a crap and dirty apartment honest.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha did you come about this info third hand?
    Plenty of members here have experienced very pleasureable times in a modern well furnished/maintained apartment with a gorgeous woman well ender the age of thirty.
    Before you sling mud have a first hand account/experience of your own.
    Dont pass on hearsay as it makes you look very foolish but writing a positive ar the same day a negative ar is posted for your shop makes you look even more foolish.