Thread: Ida- sexy hot bikini girl

Banned

Cool Ida- sexy hot bikini girl

I was walking past reception in the Rockdale shop when I saw this girl with a hot body in a bikini and wearing high heels. Her face wasn’t visible as I glanced at her but it compelled me to make enquiries with the receptionist. He said her name was Ida and she hadn’t been working long. Her service was premium. Just seeing her sexy body made me interested in this girl and for that reason, I decided to go with Ida.

Ida is a young Thai girl with a very pretty face. She has long black hair which runs down her back and has a size 6 figure. She is not tall in height but maybe around 156cms. She was wearing a sexy multi coloured bikini that really showed off her sexy body. Her breasts were large around C plus and enhanced. Her bottom was just perfect in that bikini with nice slim legs. As I write this after report, I can still remember her sexy body.

I wait for Ida in the room. In comes Ida and there is some brief chatting and some giggling. She informs me that she is only 22 years of age. I could have thought she was younger given her looks and her cuteness. She is a bit reserved when it came to chatting. She assisted me in removing my clothes and by placing them on the chair. It was very kind of her to do it.

We head for a shower together. She gives me a good wash and devotes a considerable amount of attention to my friend down below. Once I’m done, I dry myself up and wait for Ida to join me on the bed. Immediately, this girl doesn’t wait and gets on top of me in the missionary position. We start off with some light kissing but it is not followed by any DFK. I slide my hands over her body and her soft skin until I reach her private part where I commence some rubbing of her clit and private part. In the meantime, Ida licks and sucks my nipples and then she goes about kissing my neck, ears and side of my face. I feel Ida is getting aroused and she starts to rub her slim body over mine. In turn, I gently grab her sexy bottom and give it a good massage while also stimulating her private part.

It’s not long before Ida retreats and positions her head in between my legs where she is staring directly at my groin. Without any notice, she digs her head down below and commences a long session of kissing and licking of my groin area. I could feel Ida’s licking get very close to my forbidden passage and it was surely getting me all aroused. She also sucks both of my testicles and I was feeling like in heaven as this pretty girl gives me great pleasure where most girls would not venture down south.

Ida moves onto my friend and starts off with a slow and gentle BBBJ. Her style is to lick around my friend then move to the sides and later to the shaft of my friend with her tongue. At times, she glances at me to see my reaction but I had my hands behind my head and was just content with her actions down below. Her oral technique is just marvellous and therefore, I lay there quietly enjoying the special attention that Ida is providing to me. After a few minutes of great BBBJ, I decide to change positions or I won’t last long.

I move into the doggy position and just seeing Ida’s perfect sexy bottom in front of me wants me to go in without any hesitation. I decide to wait and instead rub her clit and beautiful private part while I stand behind in the doggy position. Ida lets me do it. My friend plays with her bottom without any penetration. At that moment, something came over me that I shouldn’t penetrate her beautiful private part so I decide to back off to the side of Ida and as a result, Ida performs a BBBJ on my friend. Again, her BBBJ just makes me want her to do it for eternity. It is so remarkable in the way she does it.

The time arrives for the condom to make an appearance and after my friend is all covered, doggy is the first position we try. I start off slow but then I pick up the pace as I go in deeper. We try missionary, squashing the deckchair (at times her legs were pushed way over her head), playing the cello and side entry missionary before we change over to cowgirl.

Out of all positions we tried, I’m sure cowgirl was Ida’s favourite. She was moving back and forth, up and down and sideways. She was moving like there was no tomorrow just like the Energiser battery that keeps going and going. I let her do the work in cowgirl while fondling her large enhanced breasts. We must have been fixed in this position for a few minutes and the way she moved in cowgirl was just incredible. It was full of passion and enthusiasm as she rode me well.

I decide to get up and stand in the kneeling position. I feel I’m close to coming so it would be satisfying to have Ida give me another round of BBBJ. My friend had a good workout in cowgirl and so he deserved something more personal. She leans over to give me another round of BBBJ while my hand reaches out to rub her clit and caress her bottom cheeks again. Ida has her head very close against my body and nearly devours my friend but is unable to deep throat him. She tells me that she can’t do CIM and when I’m about to come I withdraw my friend and climax. It’s all over after a lengthy workout with this sexy young Thai girl.

Time was basically up so we head for our showers together. Ida assists by washing my back and chest while I do the rest. We get dressed and before leaving, she gives me a hug. This was so sweet of Ida. As I walked out of the room, I had enormous smile on my face.

After seeing Ida, I said to myself, what a hot looking girl I just saw. She is sexy, young, very pretty and very close to being angelic. Not only that but she has a tight, slim sexy body. What more could a man ask for? Even though she is not the talkative type, she provides great service. The one thing you will appreciate with Ida is that she is a very attentive girl who is willing to please her man during the entire session. If you take her for one hour, she will be there with you throughout the whole one hour. This is what I experienced with Ida and if you treat her nicely and gently, it is most likely that you will have a great time with her. All I can say that she is one striking young lady who is worth seeing because of her great service and great attitude to please.

Disclaimer: the service provided by the girl may differ with other customers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    sounds like a gem bro thanks for sharing!!

Banned
    she is in Rockdale now!!
    come meet this lovely girl^^

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ill just add to this AR. Saw IDA last night. Very pretty thai chick. Something about her sexy almost waist length long hair and silky white skin.

Service was awesome very good. Plenty of ball licking, sucking. Good way to start the week seeing this chick. Was in a rush so only went for the 30min option. Will come back for a longer visit.

Face 7.5/10
    Body 7.5/10 *very nice tits
    Attitude 9/10
    Service 9/10
    Would return: yes

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is she a standard or premium service girl?

Banned
    I mentioned it in my AR. Premium of course!

Banned
    Its her last day today!!!Cant miss out!!