Thread: ADA - super hot lady!

ADA - super hot lady!

Name : ADA

Establishment : 19 Pritchard Place Peakhurst

Date of Visit : Tuesday 27/5/2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 19 Pritchard Place

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : 30 mins for $70 or 1 hr $100 full service special price

Size/shape : Size 8 but with womanly curves, nice B cups with long pert nipples, very pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS - no DFK (just a few light pecks)

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely !

Experience / Comments:

After seeing Ada's stunning photos yesterday I made a dash to Peakhurst after making a booking with the Chinese papasan. I only had half an hour to spare so it was $70 for the session.
    When Ada walked into the room, I started smiling like a cheshire cat.... She is one pretty lady - apart from a fantastic body, she's also a very pretty lady!!

She was very friendly and thanked me for booking her. She is very professional in her demeanour and I was a little concerned that this may later translate into a mechanical service.
    After a quick shower she directed me to the bed and disrobed (if you can call it that because all she was wearing was that two piece bikini in her photo and some cute little ugg-boots)

The body is pretty much flawless IMO (being a boob man I would obviously prefer a big set - however when they're this hot then all is forgiven) Ada has a pert set of B cups, with nice longish nipples - a nice mouthful ! Although she is quite slender she still has curves and an arse to absolutely die for - I couldn't keep my eyes and hands off it!!!

After a very good CBJ - she jumped on top and rode me gently for a while. Being conscious of the time, I flipped her over and pumped her gently in missionary for a little bit, all the while waiting for the right moment to ask her to flip over so that I can admire that heavenly booty in doggie...

After a few mins of gentle missionary (she commented that she liked being fucked gently) I asked her to swap to doggie. She asked if I could be careful because sometimes she found doggie to be painful with well hung customers (this was strange to me because I am as average as they come and I take no notice when asian WLs tell me "Oh you so big"... LOL)

My one and only criticism, she didn't seem too keen to kiss and only allowed a few pecks on the lips. In her defence I wasn't clean shaven as usual and a had a three day growth. Perhaps she'll warm up in this regard after a few visits?

Anyway, I promised to be gentle and then entered her in doggie. OH GOD! What an arse and what a sight to behold. There are mirrors at the foot of the beds in this place and as I was perpendicular to the mirror I got a full sideways view of myself pumping this gorgeous woman with her gorgeous butt in doggie. I kept looking at the clock and held back for as long as I could so that I didn't waste a single minute of this awesomeness by blowing my load too early!! I blew right on the 30 min mark and she cleaned me up. I had a quick shower and walked out of there a very happy man...

At moments like these you actually feel that you are truly living! At other times you merely exist, but you can't be any more alive than when you've just fucked a gorgeous woman!!

Ada is not a $100 an hour girl - more like a $200 an hour girl. I will be a twice weekly regular at this place if they can continue to provide such quality at such an amazing price!

Enjoy this while it lasts, I certainly will !!!

PS: Check out her photos on the roster page!

Did she still have the marks on the back?

Nice review Cato

Really need to try Ada

WMW, what marks are you referring to?

Astroboy!

Hahaha... Nice touch with the photo of my boss...

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    WMW, what marks are you referring to?
    You didn't see any red marks on her back bro?

Quote Originally Posted by WhoMadeWho View Post
    You didn't see any red marks on her back bro?
    None whatsoever, and I had a very good and thorough view of her back in doggie...

Is there something we should know?

BTW,

She also mentioned that she worked in Five Dock but I didn't ask at which shop. Will ask her next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BTW,

She also mentioned that she worked in Five Dock but I didn't ask at which shop. Will ask her next time.
    Five Dock? ummmm maybe Kellys...

http://www.kellysasianflowers.com.au/home.html

solid review bro cato!

Jennifer at Kelly's?

Not sure guys, could be...

Although I don't remember Ada having that little tat in her right armpit as Jennifer does, and even though it's blurred out, Jennifer's facial features look a bit different?

Have been wrong before... Will ask her next time to confirm.

None whatsoever, and I had a very good and thorough view of her back in doggie...

Is there something we should know?
    My questions is more curiosity than anything else. Sometimes I have this feeling that the asian guy that runs
    the place just hands you which ever girl is available, even if you've requested a certain girl.
    And because I've never seen her before, I have no argument lol.
    I saw Ada one week prior to your visit. She had really dark cupping marks, she got done a few days earlier.
    Now from my experience with cupping, them marks would still be there a week later.
    So that's why I asked.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMadeWho View Post
    My questions is more curiosity than anything else. Sometimes I have this feeling that the asian guy that runs
    the place just hands you which ever girl is available, even if you've requested a certain girl.
    And because I've never seen her before, I have no argument lol.
    I saw Ada one week prior to your visit. She had really dark cupping marks, she got done a few days earlier.
    Now from my experience with cupping, them marks would still be there a week later.
    So that's why I asked.
    Some shops substitute girl so its a good idea if you have not seen a girl before never tell the shop always say yes when they ask you.

Hey WMW,

Thanks for clearing that up, I was concerned she may have been suffering from something...
    No cupping marks at all, but you're right, sometimes those marks can remain for some time.

I've found the asian papasan to be quite friendly although the Anglo guy is even friendlier (he spoke with a slight accent so could be from one of the British Isles perhaps)
    Oneonone is giving good advice, one of the reasons a shop will ask you if you've seen her before is to ascertain if they can palm someone else off to you, although 19 Pritchard have fairly accurate photos of most girls, so it wouldn't be as easy to do the bait and switch, I suppose?

Junior Member(有D料到) Hornyonetwo's Avatar
    Pritchard place is a turn shop meaning no intro or line up they hope you take the first girl shown to you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyonetwo View Post
    Pritchard place is a turn shop meaning no intro or line up they hope you take the first girl shown to you.
    Yes I don't particularly like the turn system, its obviously designed to share the work around and make sure the not so good girls earn some money.

If you are at a regular and get to know the girls then you don't have to worry just phone and make a booking for the girl you want.

You can still do this of the photos and AR's on here but I prefer to at least have met and spoken to the girl even if its just a smile and hello, that way I get an idea of wether I will connect with her.

When I went to this shop I got the turn girl, asked to meet others standard answer they are all busy was feeling horny and didn't want to go somewhere else so took the turn girl, alternative is to walk, surprising how often a girl all of a sudden becomes available when you walk.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    since all shops have some good and not so good WLs, showing them all at once means comparison and usually those lower grade WLs will be sitting there all day. I cannot recall what is the last time a shop would show you all the line up (except 5* if memory serve me correctly). When all the blood flow to our little brother, its hard to think from our head .... and you just cannot say the word "NO thanks". If they said all other girls are busy, just stand up and go or insist of waiting, usually there will be more girls showing up in less than 5 mins.
    As for this joint, I don't feel they are pushing girls like Taren Point, may be I am the regular and they know what I like.
    May go and see Ada and see if she is better than Anni.

Banned
    The shop in Christina Road Villawood have the girls line up and introduce themselves, this can be Ok if you just go by age or looks.

I prefer where the client is introduced to the girls one by one then you get a chance to ask the girl things like do you kiss etc.

The secret is to remember the name of the first girl then when you find one you like better replace the first name with hers that way when you get to the end you can remember the name of the girl you want to see, other wise you get to the end and sit there like an idiot trying to remember the name of the girl you want.

Its a tough job but someone has to do it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i remember some shop give their girls a unique number, so its easier to recall. But shops these days only have a handful of girls (less than 5 to pick at once), so use your brain power or features like big boobs, slim, long hair .....

Exclamation "ADA" - "STUNNING" YOUNG & HOT Working Today

"3 HOT PICS OF "ADA" Working Today"

"ADA" - "STUNNING" YOUNG & HOT Very Popular (Please call to make a booking) 23yr old Chinese Student Size 8 C Cup Girl with a super HOT arse "ADA" returns to the team @ Pritchard Place giving top service & has a great attitude so drop in and say hi to "ADA" & let her tease you today !!!!

Read "ADA'S" Review Here >>>> "ADA"

Need more info on "ADA" or to make a booking? CALL 95332025

Click here to visit our "WEBSITE" for more REVIEWS on our ladies >>>>>>
    19 pritchard place reviews

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO FIND US >>>>>> Map to 19 Pritchard Place

Very Private and Quiet Cul De Sac Location With Plenty of Parking.

Open 10am till Late.

PPP

"HOT NEW PICS OF OUR STUNNING 23yr Old Student" "ADA"

Sydney's Best Value Punt !!!!!

19 Pritchard Place:

02 95332025

19 Pritchard Place Peakhurst

New website: http://www.19pritchardplace.com.au

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast