Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ADA - super hot lady!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoMadeWho View Post
    You didn't see any red marks on her back bro?
    Saw this lady a week ago, had the red marks etc.... Vey small girl but cute girl, had a look at my little bro and walked away... Only bj or hj for larger clients. Pity....

Quote Originally Posted by vromiaris View Post
    Saw this lady a week ago, had the red marks etc.... Vey small girl, had a look at my anaconda and walked away... Only bj or hj for larger clients.
    That's a shame. You would have enjoyed her...

I should consider myself lucky that I am of average size because it would have been a terrible dilemma to love asian girls and then be turned away because I'm hung like a horse... LOL

Although Sherina is looking for an anaconda on another thread!

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    That's a shame. You would have enjoyed her...

I should consider myself lucky that I am of average size because it would have been a terrible dilemma to love asian girls and then be turned away because I'm hung like a horse... LOL

Although Sherina is looking for an anaconda on another thread!
    Having a marketing background, I think Sherena is only talking herself up to get her profile up.

Nothing to see here folks... Let's stick to Ada

Quote Originally Posted by vromiaris View Post
    Having a marketing background, I think Sherena is only talking herself up to get her profile up.

Nothing to see here folks... Let's stick to Ada
    I think you might be right about that....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Ada the other day. Lucky for me it was her "turn". I didn't think to book cause I thought I'd insist on seeing the lineup. The other lady was a little MILF-y so I backtracked to Ada.

Holy moly did I make the right choice! I was initially concerned because she was a bit standoff-ish, but 2 mins into the session, I really got the GFE treatment. She is real eagar to please with lots of cock rubbing all over her sweet body. Her stats on size, age etc are probably true (even though we know some of these reviews are prone to some exaggeration).

CBJ was nice, although I would have preferred more. More is always good, especially when you have time to relax and get into it in a 1hr session.

Then there was more cock rubbing on her petite tits, stomach (unusual but she chose just the right spots to maximise the sensation), thighs and arse.

Finally, down to business - CG then finish in mish is usually my preference. She obliged and because of all the prior stimulation, there was not much to hold back.

Nice bit of massage afterwards to complete the session was enjoyable too.

Ada definitely belongs in a more expensive shop, but hey, heres to saving a few bucks when you can, especially when you find little gems like her.

Smile "ADA" - "STUNNING" YOUNG & HOT Working Today

"3 HOT PICS OF "QUEEN ADA" Back From Holidays & Working Today"

"ADA" - "STUNNING" YOUNG & HOT Very Popular (Please call to make a booking) 23yr old Chinese Student Size 8 C Cup Girl with a super HOT arse "ADA" returns to the team @ Pritchard Place giving top service & has a great attitude so drop in and say hi to "ADA" & let her tease you today !!!! (See her HOT pics below)

Read "ADA'S" Review Here >>>> "ADA"

Need more info on "ADA" or to make a booking? CALL 95332025

Click here to visit our "WEBSITE" for more REVIEWS on our ladies >>>>>>
    19 pritchard place reviews

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO FIND US >>>>>> Map to 19 Pritchard Place

Very Private and Quiet Cul De Sac Location With Plenty of Parking.

Open 10am till Late.

PPP

"HOT NEW PICS OF OUR STUNNING 23yr Old Student" "ADA"

Sydney's Best Value Punt !!!!!

19 Pritchard Place:

02 95332025

19 Pritchard Place Peakhurst

New website: http://www.19pritchardplace.com.au

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree that Ada service is different again with the tits rub. Its a pretty that she does not offer bbbj and she is a bit bushy down to hill. I think she shaved the sides but leave the mainland natural. To me no DATY and DFK is a big let down but she allow a lot of hand rubbing on her pussy and i follows the rule, no finger inside. I rub her back door and almost slip inside as her applied a lot of ky for the HJ.
    Overall a nice punt with quite a different, may be you would get some extras service as a return customer

Somehow her face remains me of the HK actress Claire Yiu with the same tan skin tone.
    Value for money ? Yes for 100/hour.

Hey luigi,

I agree that she resembles Claire Yiu, but IMO Ada is prettier.

Exclamation "ADA" - "STUNNING" YOUNG & HOT Working Today

"ADA" - "STUNNING" YOUNG & HOT Working Today !!!

"3 HOT PICS OF "QUEEN ADA" Working Today"

"ADA" - "STUNNING" YOUNG & HOT Very Popular (Please call to make a booking) 23yr old Chinese Student Size 8 C Cup Girl with a super HOT arse "ADA" returns to the team @ Pritchard Place giving top service & has a great attitude so drop in and say hi to "ADA" & let her tease you today !!!! (See her HOT pics below)

Read "ADA'S" Review Here >>>> "ADA"

Need more info on "ADA" or to make a booking? CALL 95332025

Click here to visit our "WEBSITE" for more REVIEWS on our ladies >>>>>>
    19 pritchard place reviews

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO FIND US >>>>>> Map to 19 Pritchard Place

Very Private and Quiet Cul De Sac Location With Plenty of Parking.

Open 10am till Late.

PPP

"HOT NEW PICS OF OUR STUNNING 23yr Old Student" "ADA"

Sydney's Best Value Punt !!!!!

19 Pritchard Place:

02 95332025

19 Pritchard Place Peakhurst

New website: http://www.19pritchardplace.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yo! Does anyone know if Ada still works at this shop? If so what day? If not then where?
    She was one of my favs back in the day - but haven't been back to this place recently to try any of the newer ones.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah, i remember Ada ... 2 things about her stood out .... and, yep, those nipples could take your eye out ...
    haven't seen her on Prick hard's roster for about 8 months, never asked as she wasnt a star performer, for me anyway (proves YMMV adage)... but then 19pritchard is not gonna retain stars for long at their prices .. that's the main attraction, price not service .. with one exception .... oh, Anni..how thou hath forsaken me ...
    Anyway, they seem to have settled on a core 'team' of about 6 with the odd 'new' ones .. none include Ada..

As an aside, out of the 'team', macy & jessica are both pretty good attitude wise , value for money, without being high on the Return rating

not sure where Ada's moved or what name she's spawned into ... that'll be the problem .. finding someone who knew her and recognizes her elsewhere .. good luck in your mission...hope a fellow bro can help as detective ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, Macy is a good punt, nice body and clean shaven. As a regular I got BBBJ but no CIM as Anni. Haven't try Jessica but may have a shot at her. I have not visit the shop for a few months, seems that Macy has not on the roster for a month, may be she's gone too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12