Thread: 533 Willoughby Road - May 2014 - Stephanie - Big Bust and Young.

Banned

533 Willoughby Road - May 2014 - Stephanie - Big Bust and Young.

Service Provider's Name: Stephanie

Session Day Month & Year: Saturday 24 May 2014

Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby NSW

Phone Number : 02 9967 9991 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150

Session Day: Weekend Session Time: Daytime

Photos. No photos available at present.

Estimated Age: She said 21 my guess between 18 and 60 so you figure it out.

Hair Colour: Dark Hair Length: Medium

Eyes Colour: Brown Skin Colour: Tanned

Height: About 160 cm / 5'- 2" Body Shape: Medium about size 7

Kissing Available: Yes, DFK.

Blowjob: Yes

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes

Overall Looks: Pretty

English: Next to none.

Overall Personality: Friendly.

Overall Performance: Good.

Roster: Saturday only

Roster Says:
    Stephanie - Size 6, DD cup bust,162CM,Tall and smooth skin, flowing hair and sexy body, young pretty girl,, sweet girlfriend experience, Malaysian Girl. "Roster new starlet Stephanie @ 533 with her brand of very passionate and friendly service with an ease of company like no other.. As saying one of passionate service with a charm and sparkle.. and one striking feature of a very ample DD cup bust!.. Go see Stephanie and reveal the secret and tell all about the experience."

Stephanie came in the room smiled at me and then gave me a big kiss that quickly turned into DFK, this is a good start I can't help but think as I sneak a peep at that bra bulging with tit.

Paid the money for one hour and Stephanie returned to the room where I was just getting out of the shower. Wait she said as she held her hand up in a stop signal to me.

She quickly stripped off and joined me in the shower, something very few girls do at 533.

She gets a mouth full of water and kneels down taking my cock in her mouth, my cock was still asleep but she started to wake him up as I got my first feel of those lovely big tits.

With my cock now at full attention she came up for some more DFK and then suggested I get out and dried, she then showered before joining me on the bed.

Stephanie does not speak much English but with the few words she has and gestures it's not hard to figure out what the instructions are.

I get instructed to lay face down on the bed, no I say lay here next to me, she obliges and it isn't long before we are in a deep embrace with lots of kissing.

This girl is only young but she is one good kisser, but good as she is I am dying to see what I can do with those big tits of hers so I venture down to start kissing and licking them.

Stephanie just loves them kissed and licked and I have to admit I am loving it. Stephanie lets out some soft moans of delight and I can tell this girl is getting horny so I move on down for some daty.

She has a neatly shaven pussy with a landing strip above, I slip my tongue into her love pot she lets out a big sigh and spreads her legs even wider, she has big protruding lips but she loves them licked and sucked and I can taste her juices flowing as she gets wetter and wetter.

She lets out a loud moan as she has a shuttering orgasm, she pushes my head away but I perserver and she relaxes and then pulls my head against her pussy as I work away sticking my tongue in her as far as it will go. She climaxes again, nice she says, no more, as she instructs me to lay next to her.

She gets up goes to the sink and gets a mouth full of water and goes to work on my rock hard cock, I reach down and stroke her pussy, she sits up grabs the lube and applies it to my fingers she then opens her legs wider and it isn't long before I have two fingers deep inside her.

She seems to love this and so we continue for some time finally I say to her sex so on with the dome and she mounts me in cowgirl. I fondle her more than ample tits interrupted with some DFK and tit and nipple sucking.

Stephanie suddenly sits up straight and grinds her pussy hard against me as she screams out as she comes, then she stops doggy she says, so I enter her in doggy.

What a Kodak moment as I pound her in doggy and watch those big tits flap around in rhythm.

It isn't long and I explode inside her filling the dom. I pull her tight against me and reach over for a fondle before collapsing on the bed.

She cleans me up and then says shower then massage, so we shower together again and return to the bed where she gives me a very strong and good massage.

Dress she says I sit up look at the clock, goodness we are 10 minutes over time, so I quickly dress we have a departing kiss and another great punt comes to and end.

This girl is only young but she is right into it, she seems to have a bit of a routine of her own but is very keen to make the customer happy and so I had no trouble getting her to do things my way.

For me she is a good punt, a real GFE, and I am sure she will only get better with return visits.

She has the potential to be a future star at 533, just look after her she doesn't seem to mind a pounding and even fingering, she is young and will only get better as long as no one abuses her or takes advantage of her or give her a hard time.

Well worth a visit and I will see her again.

As always YOMV.

Stephanie works Saturday.

Banned
    She was only working Saturday but I see she is on the roster for tomorrow Wednesday so anyone interested in young girl with big tits and good service now's your chance.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why you write down "she said" on her estimated age? You dont think so? Haha... I saw her last time and to be honest, she looks around mid 30...

Quote Originally Posted by straider View Post
    Why you write down "she said" on her estimated age? You dont think so? Haha... I saw her last time and to be honest, she looks around mid 30...
    He is trying to make all positive for the shop.

Banned
    Are you Asian bro don't understand the Aussie way!

Its standard practice if you ask a lady her age she always replies 21!

Where is your sense of humour?

Don't take life too seriously.

Sorry if I confused you bros on here but I have no idea how old she is that's why I asked her if I thought she was 21 I would have put guess 21 or early 20 or early to mid 20's or something.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
    Think every one who reads a report wants to know estimated age not what she said, so if you think 27-29 put that next time. Honesty is the Aussie way.
    Thanks for the lesson on how to write and after report I always love it when someone who has never written on tells some one else on here how to do it!

It takes a little more effort than the one liners you write!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Are you Asian bro don't understand the Aussie way!

Its standard practice if you ask a lady her age she always replies 21!

Where is your sense of humour?

Don't take life too seriously.

Thanks for the lesson on how to write and after report I always love it when someone who has never written on tells some one else on here how to do it!

It takes a little more effort than the one liners you write!
    It doesn't matter written one line or whole page here, all of them should state clearly, easy understandable, seriously and surely.

Reading alot of your reports here, found that sense of humour is not your style, but mostly like ads, mate!

My 2cents not your 50cents!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 5428 View Post
    It doesn't matter written one line or whole page here, all of them should state clearly, easy understandable, seriously and surely.

Reading alot of your reports here, found that sense of humour is not your style, but mostly like ads, mate!

My 2cents not your 50cents!
    May be I am just getting bored with the comments on here there are so many people that post one liners and never contribute anything of substance such as AR to the forum.

May be I am just getting bored with the comments on here there are so many people that post one liners and never contribute anything of substance such as AR to the forum.
    Yeah, your contribution to the forum is that you only write after reports for shop 533 Willoughby Rd, and one liners comments on other shops' threads! You've done great jobs make other members doubt that "you probably get discounts from the shop for doing it (from level 8)."

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hei bro oneonone.. Yes, i'm asian, i get confused that's why i'm asking you.. Is that a problem?
    Just ignore me if you think you dont need to answer it..
    I dont want any other punters disappointed by your "estimated age"

Don't take life too seriously..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR

Banned
    Hei bro oneonone.. Yes, i'm asian, i get confused that's why i'm asking you.. Is that a problem?
    Just ignore me if you think you dont need to answer it..
    I dont want any other punters disappointed by your "estimated age"

Don't take life too seriously..
    Thanks bro no offense intended, I guess she is mid 20's but like I have said before I am not a good guess at Asian girls age and to be honest I don't care how old they are I just like nice girls that are fun to be with and prefer slimmer girls and am not mad about big tits, for me a girl has to kiss if she does then I usually like her.

Sexy body Stephanie in today 4/6

533Just a few minutes north of the city

New 533 starlet Stephanie.. Buxom and ample DD cup bust.. Sweet GFE and passionate charm..

Stephanie - Size 6,DD cup bust,162CM,Tall and smooth skin, flowing hair and sexy body,young pretty girl,sweet girlfriend experience, Malaysian Girl. "Roster new starlet Stephanie @ 533 with her brand of very passionate and friendly service with an ease of company like no other.. As saying one of passionate service with a charm and sparkle.. and one striking feature of a very ample DD cup bust!.. Go see Stephanie and reveal the secret and tell all about the experience."

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2014 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Banned
    I see she is on today and I saw her in the girls room she sure looks hot, so many good girls on today, Sara, Mimi, Chelsea, Stephanie, etc hard to make a choice unless you have a favourite.