Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blow & Go with Coco @ 7 Cowper

Banned

Blow & Go with Coco @ 7 Cowper

I dropped by 7 Cowper for a 15 minute blow-and-go with the new Korean girl Coco.

My first impression - shes a pretty young thing. Small, thin and birdlike. She struck me more like a university student than a whore. She didnt look or act like she'd been working in the brothel long. She told me she is 18 and I think she probably was.

Experience was OK. She gives head like a girl that doesnt have a lot of experience working with cock. She spent a lot of time sucking my nob which wasnt doing much for me. I told her to lick my nuts and she did that for a while. I tried to get my entire cock in her throat but she couldn't swallow it all. I told her to lay on the bed and I straddled her face and fucked her mouth for a while. To finish I wanked myself onto her face.

In summary

Face 8/10
    Body 5/10
    BJ technique - 3/10
    Value - 8/10

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    xxx xxx xxx

Banned
    Hi CMK

I actually prefer covered BJ. With Coco I started the BJ wearing a rubber but I wasnt sure I was going to cum so I peeled it off and went in raw as I face fucked her ;-) Wearing the dom was ny choice not hers and I honestly dont think she cared either way LOL

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    xxx xxx xxx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OK...

Scratch 7 Cowper from the visiting list.

Shop Owner
    Thank you come our shop, please advise receptionist if you have any question ,

Shop Owner
    Dear boss ********Tomorrow (Tuesday) our shop have this kind of movie star teams. Welcome our brother and our boss come to try fresh*******

Shop Owner
    ********Today (Tuesday) our shop have this kind of movie star teams. Welcome our brother and our boss come to try fresh*******

uglyphil,

It was a BBBJ not BBFS...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by uglyphil View Post
    OK...

Scratch 7 Cowper from the visiting list.
    Hahaha... I just planning to go there, it's better i cancel it..

Shop Owner
    ********Today (Tuesday) our shop have this kind of movie star teams. Welcome our brother and our boss come to try fresh*******

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    uglyphil,

It was a BBBJ not BBFS...
    So what? Updown has posted that he has a "non-infectious" STD elsewhere on the forum. That means that this poor girl is now most likely infected, or at the very least should now be quite worried for the next few weeks until her tests come back.

Even if UD was lying or "mistaken" about his condition, his actions have shown a complete and utter disregard for the WL, other punters and himself.

So what? Updown has posted that he has a "non-infectious" STD elsewhere on the forum. That means that this poor girl is now most likely infected, or at the very least should now be quite worried for the next few weeks until her tests come back.

Even if UD was lying or "mistaken" about his condition, his actions have shown a complete and utter disregard for the WL, other punters and himself.
    I think he's just a troll, pulling our legs, he's banned anyway ... but still it gives me a creep thinking about the poor Coco !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Me too.

I hope he was lying for her sake.

Shop Owner
    ******Today (Tuesday) our shop have this kind of movie star teams. Welcome our brother and our boss come to try fresh*******

Holy crap!

My apologies and I stand corrected, I should have read back through his posts before commenting on your post.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    So is this AR fake?? Does the shop even know what has happened in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    So is this AR fake?? Does the shop even know what has happened in this thread?
    The shop doesn't know apparently !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    Holy crap!

My apologies and I stand corrected, I should have read back through his posts before commenting on your post.
    All good cato

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    The shop doesn't know apparently !
    Well this is a chance for them to do everyone a favour and check it out, isn't it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast