Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adriana Dawson

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Adriana,

Nice to see another ML/WL on the forum.

There are some nice guys on this forum, but as with all forums, (including PP) you do get the usual trolls/creeps with nothing better to do. Gotta love a keyboard warrior......NOT!

Just keep doing what you're doing. Love your website, by the way. You look lovely!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Adriana,

My goodness! What a way to treat a lady!

Welcome to this site. I, for one, am so very happy when I get to hear directly from professionals in the industry. You will be met with some skepticism, but its generally healthy from some of the long-time members here based on past experiences. Yes, we have pimps (so what) and WL/ML/PL's who post fake pictures. It's all a part of the game and why they call it a punt in the first place if I'm not mistaken. If I were in the industry and could speak directly to my customers, why wouldn't I?!

So, to the heart of the matter, If the initial post was Adriana, who cares. He/she enlightened us to the services of a beautiful woman who has been rated be several of our regular members and on other similar sites. Amazing speech analysis done on the original post and quite a bit of detective work to try and prove something that really doesn't matter. If I had that much time on my hands, I'd probably have gone to visit Adriana by now. Pettiness.

Anywho, I've seen your site, Miss Adriana, and my dear, with all due respect, your ass looks amazing! I would happily wear it as a hat to go meet the original poster on this thread and we could all have a little fun together. Perhaps a night at Aria to celebrate?

Keep positive and I'll come see you soon. I've had my fair share of Big Mac's lately, I could go a bit of caviar and bubbly ;-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by texass10in View Post
    Hi Adriana,

My goodness! What a way to treat a lady!

Welcome to this site. I, for one, am so very happy when I get to hear directly from professionals in the industry. You will be met with some skepticism, but its generally healthy from some of the long-time members here based on past experiences. Yes, we have pimps (so what) and WL/ML/PL's who post fake pictures. It's all a part of the game and why they call it a punt in the first place if I'm not mistaken. If I were in the industry and could speak directly to my customers, why wouldn't I?!

So, to the heart of the matter, If the initial post was Adriana, who cares. He/she enlightened us to the services of a beautiful woman who has been rated be several of our regular members and on other similar sites. Amazing speech analysis done on the original post and quite a bit of detective work to try and prove something that really doesn't matter. If I had that much time on my hands, I'd probably have gone to visit Adriana by now. Pettiness.

Anywho, I've seen your site, Miss Adriana, and my dear, with all due respect, your ass looks amazing! I would happily wear it as a hat to go meet the original poster on this thread and we could all have a little fun together. Perhaps a night at Aria to celebrate?

Keep positive and I'll come see you soon. I've had my fair share of Big Mac's lately, I could go a bit of caviar and bubbly ;-)
    Tex, you are such a smoothie, BW might have lost his crown!!!!! hehe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    editeditediteditedit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Much obliged and look forward to it! ;-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123