Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Adriana Dawson

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Adriana, I'd love to meet you. You do sound fantastic. If only your prices were closer to the regular private offerings. My one and only gripe is that I get FS for same or less than your RnT.

And I do mean that respectfully too. It would be great to support a local girl for once.

Senior Member(無間使者)

-

I totally agree with 'justmetoday' --- Its great that Adriana is on here which shows she is serious about her work. I don't mind paying Adriana a premium if the service is great...which I'm sure it is and also she is non Asian...I'd rather that than the hit-miss I'm finding wih Asian girls.....finding the good ones is getting harder and harder....the ML shops are nearly as expensive anyway..

I think if you are after full service with an Asian girl you may as well go to miso honey or similar. I'm rarely dissappointed at Miso.

Thank u Adriana your views are welcome...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    editeditediteditedit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice comeback and analogy Adrianna. I love how you are open and honest. I hope to try your service soon!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    editeditediteditedit

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by image checker View Post
    pussy whipped suckholes
    People are just giving credit where credit is due.

I am surprised IC, considering how much due diligence you do on fake cracker/locanto ads, that you are not also supporting what appears to be a genuine and honest member of the community.

BrainSex
    Thanks for updating the Forum adrianadawson. I know we have gotten off to a rough start since markymarkmark's post on here. Like I said at the time, the writing style is more female than male. Now I've had the opportunity to look at your writing styles and look back at markymarkmark post.

I'm intrigued by the common use of the work "awesome".
    Then I look at the word 'value' and think how punters use VFM but both you guys use 'value'

I'm glad that you are legit.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Overrated?

Just found this on the lovely Adriana Dawson's twitter account...

"Adriana Dawson @adrianadawsonau · Aug 28
    Wow. Aus99 members are the rudest people I have encountered in the industry so far. Punters - does anyone actually seriously use that forum?"

So Adriana, when you comapre yourself to the very overrated Aria, do you mean like this?

"Urbanspoon Review
    Overrated
    Doesn't like it
    Diner from Brisbane • Queen Mary Queen • 1 review
    Dined here for the first time for dinner on Thursday 24th July 2014 and was very excited to try the restaurant touted as "Brisbane's Best" and I can only say that it was disappointing. The menu is limited with a number of steak or fish variations and not much else. I found the restaurant had no atmosphere with the only notable ambiance being one of hurry and rush from the wait staff who were quick to take your order and disappear with very little interaction. We were celebrating an anniversary, however the wait staff did not take any time to ask or interact other than the robotic order taking and clearing. It felt like an assembly line. I was seated on a beautifully brushed chair with a big stain right in the middle of the seat - now this is inexcusable. The views were nice enough when you look past the Kookaburra Queens directly outside. The extra items presented were a nice touch, like the breads and the pineapple, macadamia nuts and prawn crackers and the wine list is extensive, unlike the menu. With a price tag indicative of the best of the best, I expected more. I don't think we'll go back - there are plenty of other options in this bracket. "

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    editeditediteditedit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Still Overrated

Quote Originally Posted by adrianadawson View Post
    It's also bizarre to call me 'overrated' without having had my service.
    True. But your condescending and patronisng attitude is overrated. You're a working girl, sweetheart. Don't think that you're better than others, because you're not.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheese69 View Post
    Just found this on the lovely Adriana Dawson's twitter account...

"Adriana Dawson @adrianadawsonau · Aug 28
    Wow. Aus99 members are the rudest people I have encountered in the industry so far. Punters - does anyone actually seriously use that forum?"

So Adriana, when you comapre yourself to the very overrated Aria, do you mean like this?

"Urbanspoon Review
    Overrated
    Doesn't like it
    Diner from Brisbane • Queen Mary Queen • 1 review
    Dined here for the first time for dinner on Thursday 24th July 2014 and was very excited to try the restaurant touted as "Brisbane's Best" and I can only say that it was disappointing. The menu is limited with a number of steak or fish variations and not much else. I found the restaurant had no atmosphere with the only notable ambiance being one of hurry and rush from the wait staff who were quick to take your order and disappear with very little interaction. We were celebrating an anniversary, however the wait staff did not take any time to ask or interact other than the robotic order taking and clearing. It felt like an assembly line. I was seated on a beautifully brushed chair with a big stain right in the middle of the seat - now this is inexcusable. The views were nice enough when you look past the Kookaburra Queens directly outside. The extra items presented were a nice touch, like the breads and the pineapple, macadamia nuts and prawn crackers and the wine list is extensive, unlike the menu. With a price tag indicative of the best of the best, I expected more. I don't think we'll go back - there are plenty of other options in this bracket. "

Way to prove her twitter post wrong ......... not

PS Adriana, considering you have thanked some posters for their support I would think that implying all members here are rude is a bit uncalled for.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    True. But your condescending and patronisng attitude is overrated. You're a working girl, sweetheart. Don't think that you're better than others, because you're not.
    Same could be said for a John?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    editeditediteditedit

Junior Member(有D料到)

My two cents

I can see both points of view here. Considering that this is a public forum with no moderation to speak of. We tend to be a bit cagey, I consider at least half the the posters on this forum to be either trolls or WL/shop owners/pimps trying to push their wares. With the other half just doing what's right and trying to help each other out. However the upside of no moderators is that we don't have to jump through hoops posting in silly templates like other forums. The downside is weeding through a lot of the other shit but some of this can be quite entertaining. All in all like must of the internet take it with a grain of salt and believe what you want to. Adrianna you are a beautiful girl an I am sure you provide a great service, hell you only have to work two days a week so your doing better than me but you've been sucked into the game that is played here by some.

Senior Member(無間使者)

A.D.

We'll said I went through all this shit 2 to3 years ago on I.S.G with a girl who came to the forum and got the living shit kicked out off her a few of us knew her, as we had been in Hong Kong and used her ,we backed her up and now she is on all the forum all the time go and have a look under Asia ,Hong Kong "Chantik" senior member 961 post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think one's choice of profession has anything to anything and as Adriana said there is nothing wrong with being a working girl.

Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    Way to prove her twitter post wrong ......... not

PS Adriana, considering you have thanked some posters for their support I would think that implying all members here are rude is a bit uncalled for.
    Adriana, I didn't take offense to this. I think it's easy to get frustrated and post out something to the world but as you've seen the internet is very public and the written word very powerful.

As Maverickwylde said, this place isn't moderated (mostly - until someone pushes the magic button) so you get a lot of twerps who think they can say anything and say anything. They're the bullies of the schoolyard who hide behind a keyboard looking for a reaction.

Keep up the good work

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yawn

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    I don't think one's choice of profession has anything to anything and as Adriana said there is nothing wrong with being a working girl.
    You're kidding yourself, mate.

I don't have a problem with working girls nor do I disrespect them. The issue I have here is that we have a working girl sprouting off about how her favourite restaurant is one of the most expensive restaurants in Brisbane and how she equates the said restaurant with her service. How many 21 year olds (alledged age) dine out at Aria on a regular basis? She is able to do this because she performs sexual acts for money. And by money, I mean CASH. Its a bit far fetched to call it a 'profession'. If Adriana can prove that she runs a legitimate business, with a legitimate set of books and pays taxes like the rest of us, then I'm happy to call it a profession/business and I'm happy to listen to her flaunt in our faces how she spends OUR hard earned, taxed money. She earns an above average income for her age because we are dumb and think with our dicks. Not because she cured cancer. Get a grip FFS.

And Maverickwylde, you might be able to work just 2 days a week too, if you didn't have to pay any tax...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    editeditediteditedit

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You're kidding yourself, mate.

I don't have a problem with working girls nor do I disrespect them. The issue I have here is that we have a working girl sprouting off about how her favourite restaurant is one of the most expensive restaurants in Brisbane and how she equates the said restaurant with her service. How many 21 year olds (alledged age) dine out at Aria on a regular basis? She is able to do this because she performs sexual acts for money. And by money, I mean CASH. Its a bit far fetched to call it a 'profession'. If Adriana can prove that she runs a legitimate business, with a legitimate set of books and pays taxes like the rest of us, then I'm happy to call it a profession/business and I'm happy to listen to her flaunt in our faces how she spends OUR hard earned, taxed money. She earns an above average income for her age because we are dumb and think with our dicks. Not because she cured cancer. Get a grip FFS.

And Maverickwylde, you might be able to work just 2 days a week too, if you didn't have to pay any tax...
    You seem to have a rather large chip on your shoulder Cheese, which appears to be causing you to read to much into everything that is said.

Adriana is an ML not a WL
    WLs do pay tax. Perhaps not all but then all cash industry goods/service providers have tax cheats especially taxi, building, fast food industry.
    Other assumptions which Adriana has addressed so I won't repeat them.

You know what they say when you ass_u_me ....... just some people find it easier to make an ass of themselves.

PS You say that you don't disrespect WLs, yet have a condescending tone towards them ("You're a working girl, sweetheart.") , but an admiring tone towards the users of their services ("OUR hard earned, taxed money"). Surely if you are looking down at any service provider because you think the industry doesn't deserve respect, wouldn't the users of that service ALSO deserve a lack of respect?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Stand Corrected

Quote Originally Posted by adrianadawson View Post
    I think you took my analogy a little too literally and seriously.

First off, I don't work 2 days a week. I massage 3 days a week, work at my straight job 2 days a week and study a Bachelor full time online in the minimal spare time that I have. I choose to spend my weekends relaxing with my family like most people do. I pay tax on my income from sex work. I have paid tax since the very first day I started in the industry; the place I worked provided all girls with a tax pack and the name of a sex worker friendly accountant. I took up the offer. Now, other than providing you with my tax returns there is really no way to prove this and I have this crazy feeling you might not believe me.

Yes, I believe sex work is a profession. Sure, any girl can wake up one day and decide they want to be a sex worker but I truly believe it takes skills (and more than just sexual skills) to survive in the industry and be successful.

Lastly, I don't regularly dine at Aria. I never said I did. I said it's one of my favourite restaurants. Balenciaga is also one of my favourite brands... Do I own anything from Balenciaga? No, because I can't justify spending $5000 on a bag. I don't have to own a closet of Balenciaga for it to be my favourite and I don't have to dine at Aria every weekend for it to be my favourite either. I have been to Aria 3 times, all for special occasions and paid for by my partner at the time. I'm sorry if you misunderstood the analogy, but again, it wasn't supposed to be taken as literally as you have made it out to be.
    Ok I stand corrected. If what you are saying is true, then that is honorable. However, I would say that you are in vast minority from experience in talking about this subject with ML/WL. But as I said, I am happy to listen to you if you do run a legitimate business and obviously you do so good luck to you. Now, you should be thanking me for keeping your name in spotlight these past couple of days...any publicity is good publicity!

ps. Aria is still overrated and overpriced.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast