Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why doesn't my wife like having sex?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Why doesn't my wife like having sex?

Hi all first poster long time lurker. After being married for 10 yrs my wife doesn't like having sex. I don't know if this a phase or she completely doesn't have the urge anymore. After numerous attempts at trying she always knocks me back. This is so frustrating because I want to have sex. I haven't punted in a while but I'm afraid I have to get back into the game to satisfy my sexual urges. Since winter is coming my dick always faces to the north. Thoughts? Comments? 2 cents?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Women....they don't wanna fuck and then when u go elsewhere to satisfy ur needs it's wrong. Maybe u need to spice things up get a lil kinky and try new stuff

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think alot of husbands are in the same boat...

Maybe try discuss it woth her first? Worse case punting option is always there.

I would suggest you sort out the issues at home first however.

Just my 2 cents

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Home wise it's all good. She doesn't like having sex at the moment.

Banned
    Welcome to the club bro I had the same problem when my wife was about 40.

I told her I was not happy and wanted more sex.

She said she didn't, go and get it somewhere else, like a friend of hers whose husband did but he got caught (a brothel).

She told me just don't leave her or let her friends or the kids find out.

Must admit its still not as easy as it sounds particularly in the beginning well in my case I still wanted to be with my wife, didn't really want someone else.

If we wanted to be monks we would have joined a monastery wouldn't we.

Best to discuss it first though and try and get some agreement.

Banned
    382a pitts street for incall. outcall CBD area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Welcome to the club bro I had the same problem when my wife was about 40.

I told her I was not happy and wanted more sex.

She said she didn't, go and get it somewhere else, like a friend of hers whose husband did but he got caught (a brothel).

She told me just don't leave her or let her friends or the kids find out.

Must admit its still not as easy as it sounds particularly in the beginning well in my case I still wanted to be with my wife, didn't really want someone else.

If we wanted to be monks we would have joined a monastery wouldn't we.

Best to discuss it first though and try and get some agreement.

why dont you take your wife to dinner? maybe near the ocean and having good seafood crayfish and oyster and vintage french wine?

when you go to dinner, just get cab to get the place and book 5 star hotel.

it might be cost $1000 but if you made good condition of wife, you can have a sex with your wife. i recommend you to use credit card at payment, if your wife saw the cash, she will not feel comfortable. just smart way to finish payment.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TMC (free cage girl) View Post
    why dont you take your wife to dinner? maybe near the ocean and having good seafood crayfish and oyster and vintage french wine?

when you go to dinner, just get cab to get the place and book 5 star hotel.

it might be cost $1000 but if you made good condition of wife, you can have a sex with your wife. i recommend you to use credit card at payment, if your wife saw the cash, she will not feel comfortable. just smart way to finish payment.
    Thanks for the advice bro but been there tried all you suggest had a great feed but not much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dick_Stark View Post
    Hi all first poster long time lurker. After being married for 10 yrs my wife doesn't like having sex. I don't know if this a phase or she completely doesn't have the urge anymore. After numerous attempts at trying she always knocks me back. This is so frustrating because I want to have sex. I haven't punted in a while but I'm afraid I have to get back into the game to satisfy my sexual urges. Since winter is coming my dick always faces to the north. Thoughts? Comments? 2 cents?
    How do you know she doesn't ???

It would seem from the info you provided all you can conclude at this stage is that she is not motivated to have sex with you .....

Banned
    oh!

I never see your situation in my life. i only know care about woman by food and romantic situation. i can learn from you,

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Frustration plus depression

Quote Originally Posted by Dick_Stark View Post
    Having this issue over past couple of years , unable to get a solution after even chatting with a consellor. any good suggestions? almost
    30 years of marriage already. seem that is the only option for temperoary relief, sigh !!!

Banned

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    How do you know she doesn't ???

It would seem from the info you provided all you can conclude at this stage is that she is not motivated to have sex with you .....
    Have you feel when you asked your girlfriend for sex on the bed and she was not kind of mood and try to sleep or get little bit angry and went to another room for sleep?

It's very sad. i have couple times experience. i was little bit angry as well also i try to wank my self at bath room and she was very angry for i wank my self.

we better find out, what is good things for woman. more than sex

I like BBBJ and CIM is more than sex

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wongbobo View Post
    Having this issue over past couple of years , unable to get a solution after even chatting with a consellor. any good suggestions? almost
    30 years of marriage already. seem that is the only option for temperoary relief, sigh !!!
    over 30 years marriage!? i suggest you, Best option is Punt Fresh girl. i got fresh out side and pretending good husband at home

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Time for new Sushi
    I can make sushi for you sir i got fresh seaweed from japanese girl^^

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Humans are naturally non-monogamous, physical attraction to the same person dies out after a year or so.

We are unfortunately educated to believe that marriage to one person for a lifetime is the ideal relationship, but the divorce rates, cheating rates, and unsatisfied marriage rates tell the real story.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by La Mooh View Post
    Humans are naturally non-monogamous, physical attraction to the same person dies out after a year or so.

We are unfortunately educated to believe that marriage to one person for a lifetime is the ideal relationship, but the divorce rates, cheating rates, and unsatisfied marriage rates tell the real story.
    That is such a sad outlook on life, for years I thought that one woman would be the only person I needed or wanted to find out otherwise was such a disappointment and her choice not mine.

I tried dating other women but women are crazy they used to just blame me cause I had a need and my wife didn't want to be part of it they accused me of cheating on her which was not the way it is or was.

So brothels are the way to go have fun see beautiful women love em for an hour or so and move on.

I hate to think you are right may be I was just unlucky.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am on the same boat. Her explanation is that it's hard for her to get into the mood now days.

To get sex I'd have to make sure there's nice dinner, nice wine, candles and so on.

I finally got tired of setting up the mood and tried a korean. Never looked back.

Now days I don't try to push for sex which leads to better relationship as we argue less and she feels she's being respected.

Win win

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by devilangel View Post
    I am on the same boat. Her explanation is that it's hard for her to get into the mood now days.

To get sex I'd have to make sure there's nice dinner, nice wine, candles and so on.

I finally got tired of setting up the mood and tried a korean. Never looked back.

Now days I don't try to push for sex which leads to better relationship as we argue less and she feels she's being respected.

Win win

you very good. if you did your best to your wife for something fix up. if the wife does not change the mind.

you can do whatever you like. we are not slave of wife. if the wife does not want to have sex with husband.

we have 2 option to sort it out.

1.Punt,
    2.start make dick brie in your pants.

Sorry to rain on your parade guys (of course just my opinion)

But there is a wealth of validated scholastic data supporting the proposition that satisfying sexual relationship remains an important component of sustaining an emotional bond of substance between partners.

Those that think all will be well by following a strategy that eliminates such intimacy by going outside or not bothering - to the exclusion of sexual intimacy in a marriage/ LT relationship ....... are trading a short term solution for a long term relationship ticking bomb.

I know it's not what most of you guys want to hear as we self justify our dalliances ... but it is backed by a huge amount of supporting evidence.

Of course such things can be dismissed to satisfy your own bias - after all ... look at the climate change skeptics !!

How about taking some sort of medication to increase her libido?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    I prefer my Sushi with wasabi only .... Sir
    Oh! hehehe

we sounds like a Sushi chef Sir^^ I never eat my product. because Mr Max will get angry to me, I only feed them

I pick up fresh girl on the street, outside of my house is ocean, i drive my ship for catch fresh product.

i will have a your sushi very sooooooooon!!!!! can i ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast