Thread: BiBi and Sunny in 1 hour

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face BiBi and Sunny in 1 hour

Hi all, this is an AR for my most recent session at 5 stars even though it happened almost 2 weeks ago. It was on Friday after a hectic time at work and a few beers, I went straight to the premise without making any bookings but my intention was on Sunny since I already had a few sessions with her before (who can resist a stunning K-girl that has no KPS and a down to earth attitude). 5 stars was a bit busier than usual and just upon my arrival, Sunny was taken by another customer My bad for not making a booking so have to wait for 30 minutes.

While I was playing game on my phone, out of sudden a little Korean gem walked down from the stair and the reception told me her name is BiBi, her face is beautiful. The reception suggested me to pick her for 30 minutes then Sunny will join right after she finishes. I was a bit drunk and accepted the offer which putted me into a tight budget for the next week handed over the cash and walk straight to the room with BiBi

Bibi, age: 20-25 (hard to tell since she is Korean, always look younger than real age), size 6, B cup and good shape. We jumped straight to the shower since I was feeling hot, had a more closer look at her face and I would rate 8/10. She is not full shaved but her hair is very soft, we DFK in the shower and a short BBBJ which is OK but could not play with her nipple since she suggested to squeeze her boob gently which I did. Then off to the bed, I was still a bit drunk and totally waken up by her PSE BBBJ, fast and strong sucking. This BBBJ is totally different when we were in the shower and I got really horny so I suggested to give her DATY but she politely refused (I'm totally fine if the girl tells me what she can do and cant do). Back to the main event, this girl was really horny and I kept fucking her in different positions (mish, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy and standing doggy) for nearly 15 minutes non-stop (thanks to the alcohol ). She was super wet and DFK me like crazy which I was very surprise since she was a bit shy during the shower session. In the end, I could not hold any longer and came all over on her body, the scene looked fantastic. The bell rang and we just had enough time to do a quick shower before Sunny came, no detail about her next shift. So in overall, I would rate BiBi's service 8.5/10 (I don't want to give her too high score since different people have different tastes and this is my first AR ever on the forum even though I have been on here for a long time). Return factor: YES, but she seems to be disappeared from the roster last week, don't know if she is still around, kinda hit and miss. You guys better check with 5 stars.

SUNNY, no need to provide detail description because she is so popular now. A Korean goddess, no KPS and a super tits. She always wore the same dress when I saw her just wondering when she gonna buys herself some new sexy lingeries. Since I just came the 1st time in a wild session with BiBi, we just laid down and talked for the next 10 minutes. Sunny is very passionate to provide a good service to her clients that's why she attacked me first with her BBBJ, which is slow and very GFE feeling. I touched her pussy and it was already wet, she would be horny since I was the second client of the day. My lil bro woke up after 5 minutes and we proceeded to fucking each other non-stop for the next 15 minutes (YES!!! this time is approximately 15 minutes), sorry to use the word FUCKING here because it was really hard and horny fuck between two of us. She was getting so horny and kept rubbing her pussy YES, imagine a stunning girl keeps rubbing her pussy while you fucking her real hard will make you want to hold for longer and longer. I repeated almost all the positions that I tried with BiBi in the first session, finished up in doggy and came all over her beautiful ass, she was so horny so she didn't really care by then but at least she had her pussy cover with tissue first. SUNNY's service 10/10, Return Factor: HELL YES!!!

My legs were shaking like an 80 y.o old man after the wild sessions with BiBi and Sunny even though I'm still a young guy. So SUNNY is a real gem at 5 stars and you can see that she has been rostered 4 days a week. I have been out of punting for nearly 2 weeks after this session so will definitely go to 5 stars again next week to check out more new K-pop stars and even have one more hot session with Sunny.

Senior Member(無間使者) HookedonHookerz's Avatar
    So many reviews on SUNNY, sounds like another Irene. Must go try her asap.

Quote Originally Posted by HookedonHookerz View Post
    So many reviews on SUNNY, sounds like another Irene. Must go try her asap.
    Many told us

Sunny is up there with Irene N Lisa
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Many told us

Sunny is up there with Irene N Lisa
    Double with SUNNY & LISA! Can you set this up bro?

Quote Originally Posted by james_ng View Post
    You must be a very strong man if you can handle these two together !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by james_ng View Post
    LISA Retired

Sunny IS Lisa Sis
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How much for one hour booking

Now or NEVER

Queen SUNNY

Friday 2pm ... 9pm ( Last Day )

All Welcome

Book early. 9368 7788
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sunny is one of the best Korean wl I have ever had one of my top 5 I wish her luck, will there be another korean wl in 5* star with the lvl of service?

Queen SUNNY FULLY BOOKED tonight

K-Pop ALICE

Tonight after 9pm

Booking 9368 7788
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

As i m her last customer on her last day ( Thank u bro five star ). For sunny all the best for you where ever you are . All I can say the Award goes to Sunny for the best girl in sydney for year 2014 .