Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: etiquette on we chat

Banned
    "is tinder any good for older women> 35+?"

yeah i find alot! you get a lot of lonely single mothers looking for a root while their kids are at school on tinder. lolz i hate women with kids , so i stay clear of them....

i'm 29 , so ladys in the mid 20's up go for me. ... tho you'll find a few younger ones looking for sugar daddies.

i've been laid a few times off tinder and i hate chatting online, so it works. ... i'm even kinda dating someone i met on there , so thumps up for tinder!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    Reporting back my first success date on wechat. All IMO only.
    I realise woman are very superficial like guys. I got some result by putting up my best photo, just one is enough.
    From here, just talk on common interest. Ive been talking to this girl about food only. From the restaurants in her photo to scoopon recommendations. After 1.5 weeks, I asked her name, then finally send her this message "if you are free, would you like to have lunch in the city? just when u r free and got no plans" totally non-predatory. and then just like that, she agrees.
    Whatever happens from here belongs to another topic but hopefully this post will help others who wants to date chicks on wechat.

P.S. a gay white dude tried to add me as well. His gender is female so go figure
    Wow it could be that guy speaks 2 languages (including broken English) and earns $70,000 a year with higher social standards such as never speak with friends about hookers (and he crticises that too) yet talk about getting HJs or CBJs at massage joints

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    "is tinder any good for older women> 35+?"

yeah i find alot! you get a lot of lonely single mothers looking for a root while their kids are at school on tinder. lolz i hate women with kids , so i stay clear of them....

i'm 29 , so ladys in the mid 20's up go for me. ... tho you'll find a few younger ones looking for sugar daddies.

i've been laid a few times off tinder and i hate chatting online, so it works. ... i'm even kinda dating someone i met on there , so thumps up for tinder!
    Thanks. I gave it a go the other week but the profile it uses is my full' Facebook profile not my preferred other profile with less info.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by revolnaisa View Post
    Wow it could be that guy speaks 2 languages (including broken English) and earns $70,000 a year with higher social standards such as never speak with friends about hookers (and he crticises that too) yet talk about getting HJs or CBJs at massage joints
    dude are you just going to follow me around to every topic, bad mouthing me for a little fourm fight we had weeks ago? give it a rest , you just look bitter . sorry if i attacked your open lifestyle on putting .

and yes i have one friend that i talked workings girls with... but where wise about it.... maybe when society lighten up on industry. i'll talk about it more freely with people.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    dude are you just going to follow me around to every topic, bad mouthing me for a little fourm fight we had weeks ago? give it a rest , you just look bitter . sorry if i attacked your open lifestyle on putting .

and yes i have one friend that i talked workings girls with... but where wise about it.... maybe when society lighten up on industry. i'll talk about it more freely with people.
    Check your pm....

Banned
    check yours bb x

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    Reporting back my first success date on wechat. All IMO only.
    I realise woman are very superficial like guys. I got some result by putting up my best photo, just one is enough.
    From here, just talk on common interest. Ive been talking to this girl about food only. From the restaurants in her photo to scoopon recommendations. After 1.5 weeks, I asked her name, then finally send her this message "if you are free, would you like to have lunch in the city? just when u r free and got no plans" totally non-predatory. and then just like that, she agrees.
    Whatever happens from here belongs to another topic but hopefully this post will help others who wants to date chicks on wechat.

P.S. a gay white dude tried to add me as well. His gender is female so go figure
    So how did it go? Have a date?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Does anyone know how to save profile photos of contacts on Wechat? I have a Samsung phone...any answers very welcome.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    take a screen shot by holding the power and home button at the same time, takes some practice

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by paragon2312 View Post
    take a screen shot by holding the power and home button at the same time, takes some practice
    Many thanks paragon!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hold your finger down on the profile photo for a second or two. Select save to phone when the option pops up.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by danenth View Post
    Hold your finger down on the profile photo for a second or two. Select save to phone when the option pops up.
    Thanks also daneth!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Use your partners phone to take a photo of your screen. Works well too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12