Thread: Anyone tried empire massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Anyone tried empire massage?

Its the massage shop next to club x on chinatown in cbd.

Quote Originally Posted by kobe7 View Post
    Its the massage shop next to club x on chinatown in cbd.
    I don't think too many Asian brother will try this shop, I certainly won't , it has nothing to do with the talents or services, just the fact that you walk up to the ground level and you can't see the traffics coming from both sides and you are right on George St main road Chinatown !

No thanks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I don't think too many Asian brother will try this shop, I certainly won't , it has nothing to do with the talents or services, just the fact that you walk up to the ground level and you can't see the traffics coming from both sides and you are right on George St main road Chinatown !

No thanks.
    Have to agree with that Ahlungor...I did that once and after walking up the stairs I saw a girl from my old work...not sure if she saw me or not but it is very unnerving.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Their sister shop is 518 Kent St, and the service seems to be better there. It's upstairs in an office block, so no obvious indication of where you have been.

Linda on Wednesday is my favourite.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry to reply to this old thread but I just remembered that I was here earlier this year. I walked in fairly late maybe 8 or 9 on a week night and there was only two girls working at the time. I picked one and we walked in. She was pretty but seemed a little bored.

She asked if I wanted a happy ending and I said yes, and she asked for an extra $50. I can't remember the price but it was under $100 in total for 1 hour + HJ.

It was a fairly standard massage with oil, not particularly great but got the job done. The HJ was quite skilfully done and walked out feeling relaxed. She didn't take any clothes off and was not super involved so maybe I wouldn't recommend the place but it gets the job done in a pinch especially if the other shops are closed.

The place is fairly clean and George Street is crowded so it's not as bad for visibility as you might imagine.