Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Tea Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by the bachiller View Post
    The loyalty card program is not gone there is a new one in place it is the same as before but your card will be stamped so customer will not write themselves

Sorry if there has been any confusion
    Its still really annoying. I have to start again from scratch.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Visited GTM today and the loyalty card is still being used, however now it must be stamped.

All good again, always leave with a smile.

Great to see Alison is back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    GTM1 VS GTM2

I've been to both a couple of times recently. I always avoided shops before, i've only just ventured in. As mentioned higher up in this thread, i got nutted on one occasion. Since then I had a weird experience at GTM 2, I was covered by a towel and enjoyed about 50 mins of my spinal cord being massaged very painfully with her elbow, my back is still sore. I don't know wtf was going on, the towel even drapped my head. I didn't see her when i laying waiting for her to come in the room. I was worried it was a dude massaging me at first, had big fucking hands.

The GTM 2 blue rooms lights are also shit, too bright. Overall, I had higher expectations for both places. GTM1 experiences average 6 to 7/10. GTM2 is probably averaging 4/10 or less.
    Obviously it's the luck of the draw, I wouldn't want another run in with bigfoot @ GTM2 so will avoid that place from now on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dr wankenstein View Post
    GTM1 VS GTM2

I've been to both a couple of times recently. I always avoided shops before, i've only just ventured in. As mentioned higher up in this thread, i got nutted on one occasion. Since then I had a weird experience at GTM 2, I was covered by a towel and enjoyed about 50 mins of my spinal cord being massaged very painfully with her elbow, my back is still sore. I don't know wtf was going on, the towel even drapped my head. I didn't see her when i laying waiting for her to come in the room. I was worried it was a dude massaging me at first, had big fucking hands.

The GTM 2 blue rooms lights are also shit, too bright. Overall, I had higher expectations for both places. GTM1 experiences average 6 to 7/10. GTM2 is probably averaging 4/10 or less.
    Obviously it's the luck of the draw, I wouldn't want another run in with bigfoot @ GTM2 so will avoid that place from now on.
    Your experience at GTM2 differs very much from mine. Have been there on at least 12 occasions and never left having a bad experience, or even anything close to one. Don't have a problem at all with the lights, but don't tend to notice them. Other things grabbing my attention. lol. Plus I love the tables there. Have to be the most comfortable massage tables around.

Sucks that you have had a bad experience there mate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dr wankenstein View Post
    GTM1 VS GTM2

I agree with Popeye, GTM2 has improved greatly since Alison has returned. Why do you think it was a man, didn't you turn over or speak to her during the session. How are the blue lights to bright, when you are lying face down?
    Look at the lovely girls rather than looking at the lights.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think dr Wankenstien has some high standards when he goes the gtm. There is nothing wrong with the massage from any of the girls at gtm 1 or 2 I have been going to gtm for 3 years now. When your getting a massage and it is painful just tell the girl she will not go so hard if u don't speak up you will get a massage each girl does massage diffrent if u want a soft,med or hard massage state it before the girl starts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the girl that led me to the room at GTM2 was fucking smoking hot, fuck that got my hopes up. I just lucked out with who i got. i suspect she was new, english was fairly non existent, was evident when i told her to go softer (i did have a towel wrapped round my head). i didn't mentioned, also got short changed with time which was actually a relief as it wasn't working for me. I don't doubt there's talent there.

Re: blue light - i work in the valley, reminds me off outside my office. Before i stuck the blue tubes in I got syringes left on my window cill each night. I have a bad association with the light.

imho GTM1 is better, will give gtm2 a miss.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    everyone is entitled for an opinion. I haven't had too much fun at GTM either, compared to other shops. But the manager has agreed to talk thru my issues. I think this is the way it should be. cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    GTM2 is fucking awesome. Only discovered it about a month ago, been there once a week. Great establishment, great massage, great wank!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    My most recent visit to GTM was a highly memorable one. First I had a lengthy discussion with Alison. She explained the changes she was implementing to the business. She promised 3 things: 1. There'll be no short change in time. She realises that one minute equals one dollar, or more for a 30' session 2. Massage is ensured to meet a certain standard 3. Attitude of the staff members will be much improved.
    Then she introduced me to a girl I'd never met before. And it was a truly great experience. A lot of attention to details. A lot of care to meet the customer's needs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi guys, I just joined aus99. I once visited GTM1 (earlier this month). I called them and made my booking. But when I got there, they had double booking so I was asked to wait for half an hour (which extended to an hour as one of punters extended his session). They may offer happy ending, but as for me, it was an unhappy-start lol.
    Waited my 30 (X 2) mins, saw this petite Korean (I think so). Above average massage (some massages I has before were as good as getting hit by a truck), she kept apologising about fuck up by them. To make things up, she gave me some extras at no cost, so I would say she converted my unhappy-start to a happy ending. But I didn't want to return because I hate double bookings and waiting around.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This happens all the time here even when you make a booking, shocking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats why i dont book just walk in if 1/2 hour wait i walk come back another time

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Today I visited this shop for the 2nd time this week, and I can safely say that I'm now a convert. I'll be visiting this shop much much more frequently than before .....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    New to this forum but have been punting in Brisbane for a few years. Yet to try GTM but sounds like I might have to give it a go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok how have I not been GTM before. The best experience I have had in quite some time. Great massage from a great young girl. Got my full 60 minutes (maybe even a little bit over the hour). Left feeling refreshed and very happy. Highly recommend a visit to anybody and I will be back.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Having completed my 'One Week Green Tea Reorientation Program' under the shrewd and no-nonsense guidance of Alison the owner I'm now a full blooded gtm supporter. Sad to say that some shop owners will see less and less of me (and my $'s)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Having completed my 'One Week Green Tea Reorientation Program' under the shrewd and no-nonsense guidance of Alison the owner I'm now a full blooded gtm supporter. Sad to say that some shop owners will see less and less of me (and my $'s)
    wanna share more details of this program, specially the role Alison plays :P

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Of course that's just how I name the program. For Alison it's just another day in the office dealing with ultrademanding customers .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visit last week. From the advice of Brownwallaby. Phone booking which was so much better then my last visit. Only 1/2 hrs as they were busy. Saw Mia china girl. Thought to myself gonna get short change on time. But to my surprise it went the full 1/2 hrs. Hard massage follow by very sensual unrush ending.
    I guess Allison cleaned things up.
    Very impressed. Will frequent the place more regularly.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast