Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Tea Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well so much for underwood being open Xmas day

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dubberjas View Post
    Well so much for underwood being open Xmas day
    Hey brother it was open when I was there at 2.00pm, maybe they closed later because the girls did say it was very quiet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8AUS View Post
    Hey brother it was open when I was there at 2.00pm, maybe they closed later because the girls did say it was very quiet.
    damn must have as i got there about 5

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by beefjerky View Post
    Got to see stella today. Honestly the massage was pretty meh. I felt like she did a lot of time wasting eg: pulling my fingers, massage my hands and forearms, rubbing my back instead of actually massaging it. She worked on my legs for like 2mins that started playing with my balls before turning over. the tug was good though, but she didnt want to take her top off which sucked.
    Did all the girls you got at GT willing to take off their top??? I never got that. . . . did I suppose to ask them? Or only certain girls will do that?

Thanks bro

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Please get someone who can speak English to the answer the phones, it's really frustrating for the customer when trying to make a booking, they can not understand us and we can not understand them it mi
    Must be frustrating for the girls too.I don't like being hang up on just because they cannot not understand me this is very poor customer service and in fact very rude.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by beefjerky View Post
    Ive only been there twice and i've asked both times. I guess it differs with every girl
    Did both girls took it off for you? Who are they?? How did you ask them???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went to underwood yesterday, I had this Korean called AMY, she is a "Brand New" girl who just started with GT. I asked for hard massage and she did give me a very nice hard massage but the only cons was I think she is still very New. She didnt offer any extra at all and I didnt ask for it because I thot I dont want to scared her away from GT. She got awesome skills on general massage but need some lesson on "Extra" to get her customers leave Happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was Amy hot? What does she look like please, some1likeu?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Was Amy hot? What does she look like please, some1likeu?
    Average looking Korean

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks man.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey guys, I've been to both shops a couple of times now, visit Salisbury more often cause its closer to CBD.. just got this feeling that the Underwood one is better (in terms of girls and service).. Is it true or is it just me?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I go to Salisbury because the girl i wanted is there. I went to underwood and see Stella today for a hour. I must let all brothers know if the tips is good enough she will do extra extra or extra x 2.
    I actually got extra x 2 today. One at the start before the actual massage and one at the end.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro some1likeU, I tried Stella too not long ago, but she wouldn't do more than what is normally offered... I guess I should visit her again an try my luck..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Or maybe you need a bigger tip

Quote Originally Posted by grunt1234 View Post
    Or maybe you need a bigger tip
    how much do you usually offer them?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi I'm new to this what is extra x2 thanks for the help

beast1u
    Quote Originally Posted by daveweelan82 View Post
    Hi I'm new to this what is extra x2 thanks for the help
    Hi there, welcome. Since you're new, I'll give you a tip - extra x2 means it's worth your time and money to go check it out for yourself.

I hope I don't sound rude because I don't intend to be, but punting is a gamble most of the time and while nobody likes to strike bad luck you can't always expect everyone else to take the hit for you. Best way to get information from other members is to contribute first and earn their trust because some might not be comfortable sharing everything (for understandable reasons). Good luck and happy hunting

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. If u check previous punter on this site and you will see I have contributed. But I do appreciate your answer

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried Mia a few days ago in the Salisbury shop.. Highly recommended.. Great massage especially at the lower body.. She will offer more (than what is normally offered) if your tip is right...

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast