Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Tea Massage

Banned
    went into underwood on the weekend.

got a massage with Sonia.

She loved to SQUEEZE HARD at the end. which hurt like hell. i asked why she did that. which she replied . "next time get an hour, ur time is always up"

needless to say. NOT FUCKING RETURNING

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    strangely, i have some bad time in the popular shops.
    when i went to the shop in gabba about a month ago, i met a new girl.
    her massage skill was not good at all and she was sloppy and mechanical.
    first experience with nicole was quite good, but the second with a newbie is no, no.

so, i wanted to go gtm. i tried gtm2 first, as i live in north suburb.
    when i went there, mls were all very busy.
    and the ml with me was not pretty, (lower than) average looking asian girl, had very good massage skill, all cracked though.
    but her regular came at the end of session, and she left without asking extra.
    i don't remember her name, a weird thing is, she said she's chinese. but i heard her talking in korean to another korean girl.

anyway i was disappointed.

so i decided to go to gtm in underwood.
    it's long journey.

i met a taiwanese ml.
    she's cute, having innocent smile.
    and her massage skill was quite good. she use her legs and knees rather than hands.

but her massage was no less than 15 min.
    she touched my balls from the beginning. i thought it's nice.
    but she's only interested in a tip. she asked if i wanted extra only after 15 min.

i felt a girl-lookin robot gave me a hj. i needed a personal touch.
    at least, pretending a pesonal touch.

yes, someone just needs happy time and simple massage with $80.
    but i'm not like that.

I guess i am unlucky.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had Mia again after months of not seeing her. She used to work predominantly from Underwood but since August 2012 has been solely at Salisbury.

Agreed with comments from Readysetgo about her service. I'd put her at late 20s though, slim build about 155cms with long hair and cute face.

Good back walking to start cracked a few joints felt good. Very nice feeling and talked enough without being chatty. Wasn't rude or pushy, but very accommodating and friendly.

Bill92, a tip if it helps you. Comment on her looks, her hair, her scent or her English skills. Also saying her massage technique is good (even if its not) might help your cause. Don't need to be chatty yourself, just throw in a few compliments here and there and see how you go. Good luck!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone had the experience of making a booking of a specific girl. Get in the room lay down and crystal turn up to do the massage?
    It's happen to me the last 5 times. (I even use different name to make booking) I visit gtm2 every fortnight.
    I have had crystal before and she kinda know I am a regular. Her massage is really good don't get me wrong just want to try the other girls.
    Don't want to say I didn't book you incase no other girl is available and get a crap massage from her. Just seeing if it has happen to other punters or its my bad luck?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Post deleted by user

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Post deleted by user

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Post deleted by user

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know if the boss Alison does massages? I feel a little embarased to ask her, because I used to sell her advertising when they first opened in Underwood, and she talks to me like she knows me really well.
    But I think she's fiiiineee as. I saw her walking out the other day and she had skimpy short pink dress on. She's got beautiful legs and they were accentuated by the heels she was wearing. She was on the way out, and she saw me and shouted "Oh Hey 'Supadude', your girl is waiting for you.'

Man I wanna get some from her. Anyone know? please please??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Supadude View Post
    Does anyone know if the boss Alison does massages? I feel a little embarased to ask her, because I used to sell her advertising when they first opened in Underwood, and she talks to me like she knows me really well.
    But I think she's fiiiineee as. I saw her walking out the other day and she had skimpy short pink dress on. She's got beautiful legs and they were accentuated by the heels she was wearing. She was on the way out, and she saw me and shouted "Oh Hey 'Supadude', your girl is waiting for you.'

Man I wanna get some from her. Anyone know? please please??
    Yes She does, but not often. I went there a while ago in a quite night. She only had two girls on but both of them were busy. Then she said she will do the message to me, and left very happy too~~~

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brothers
    Just a question, are we allow to touch the girls while she is in the room with you?? Or when she is doing the extra? I always go for a 60mins section, thinking to give 90mins a try to see if there is anything different.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You want something different? Go for two girls for an hour, pick your favourite and it'll be great. I've also done the 90min session. IMO two girls for an hour is better than one 90min session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    but do we allow to touch the girls? and how much can we touch til girls will tell you to stop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think you will find every ml is different. Just ask them politely if you can touch and if they say yes then move slowly and let their body language tell you when you are crossing the line.

hughbie01
    Deleted by user

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Lucy from GTM at Underwood yesterday
    $60 / hr + $30 tip

Pretty girl from China
    Age approx 25
    Good massage - but only works on or two days aweek

Will book again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Visited Salisbury last week and saw Miki. She is a tiny little Korean, I am terrible with ages but I would say mid 20s, and she apparently works at both shops.

Very good massage and she has a nice playful attitude, seems like she really enjoys her job. Left very happy and will definitely be going back to see her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadySetGo View Post
    Visited Salisbury last week and saw Miki. She is a tiny little Korean, I am terrible with ages but I would say mid 20s, and she apparently works at both shops.

Very good massage and she has a nice playful attitude, seems like she really enjoys her job. Left very happy and will definitely be going back to see her again.
    How playful is she?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by some1likeU View Post
    How playful is she?
    I found her to be very playful. Without any real encouragement or prompting from my end, she happily started to give some extra attention before I had even rolled over. Was also OK with touching.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sweet.
    will give hee a try later. How far can you touch tho??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rang beginning of the week to make a booking got F@$# around. Tried to book 1 hrs then the girl on the other end started laughing and said no more booking then ok 1/2 hour follow by more laughing and some other girl on the back laughing her head off then she said come tomorrow then hang up.
    Not happy GTM2 I am a regular.
    Went to Stanley st saw Happy made me happy again.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast