Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Tea Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited Lily, Korean girl at GTM2 recently....

Worse experience I've had at GTM2. Asked for Medium massage..... she went to town on me, it was a very hard massage, asked her to ease off... she doesn't understand the word medium.... most ML move your arms and legs gently, this one grabs my leg and pulls it up and moves it... rough as! was not happy with the massage at all! If you like it hard and rough massage then shes tops!

now the other part...... the tease..... she runs her fingers around the butt and thighs and legs..... no where else..... hows that a tease.... did that for about 5 minutes..... no movement from me... turn other, I was not at attention, and she grabs it with alot of oil and does it while im soft....

Wasn't happy about this experience.

Face - 5
    Body - 5
    Massage - 3
    Attitude - 2 ( seemed like she had an issue with me asking if another girl was working) no talking or anything....
    Tips - 2 save your hard earned money boys!

I'd rather use a stick and whack my back then go back and see her!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There was a new Taiwanese ML that works at GTM2 that I forgot what her name was but she her massage skills were pretty good. Only downside is that her English skills weren't that good, if anyone knows her name please let me know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoopsieDoodle View Post
    I had a session with Melissa today, my first with her too. For anyone who says you can't get a decent massage at these places, then make a booking with this girl. Easily the best massage I've had during the last 6 months... Strong hands and great technique, even found and worked on a problem area I had around 15 years ago with no clues from myself! She is very good at what she does, so do treat her with respect guys.
    Yeah, had her a couple of times so far, she's pretty good. Keeps hugging me after though, don't know if that's normal or not. Felt a little strange since I'm not used to that much with ML's...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by image checker View Post

To be fair, gtm is normally pretty good. Based on this experience i wouldn't go near closing time again.
    Been to other shops near closing time. The girls were all happier to be on the receiving end of the massage after a long day. Always fun

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Been to other shops near closing time. The girls were all happier to be on the receiving end of the massage after a long day. Always fun
    Will have to agree with you there - I finished at the office late and decided a massage was in order last week, and when I turned it around and suggest I give her a massage, the response was very positive and the end result was .....simply amazing !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaMan View Post
    Will have to agree with you there - I finished at the office late and decided a massage was in order last week, and when I turned it around and suggest I give her a massage, the response was very positive and the end result was .....simply amazing !
    what was her name? =D

Junior Member(有D料到)
    went to GT2 today. Booked at 1pm.
    Awesome message but no extra was offered. . but overall very good message

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went last night about 7:30

40min wait.... ohwell
    plus my regular wasnt working
    but the girl that came out to tell me about the wait.... was a little cutie in a black dress, forgot to ask her name tho.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dropped into gtm1 tonight, no booking just walked in, no waiting at all. I had a new girl I hadn't seen before and she gave my back a great massage using her knees, sliding her knees up and down my back. Defiantly will be going back to gtm1.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8AUS View Post
    Dropped into gtm1 tonight, no booking just walked in, no waiting at all. I had a new girl I hadn't seen before and she gave my back a great massage using her knees, sliding her knees up and down my back. Defiantly will be going back to gtm1.
    Do you know her name?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to GTM2 Recently

Saw Olivia, 21yrs young, Korean, Small girl with some booty
    But her face looks soooo sad and depressing lol

Good if you like a hard massage.....

everything else is average.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Marvel View Post
    Went to GTM2 Recently

Saw Olivia, 21yrs young, Korean, Small girl with some booty
    But her face looks soooo sad and depressing lol

Good if you like a hard massage.....

everything else is average.
    Her English is below average. I NEARLY had her and I'm so glad she misunderstood me and got me a Taiwanese girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went to GTM2 today, I see Jamie, to be a honest massage was not that hot.The massage was $60.00 but I end up Paying $100.00 because I was silly and did not take the correct amount. I gave her two 50 dollar notes.At the end I ask her where is my change, she says oh i thought that was my tip, but if you really want it back I can go and get it for you.I just walked out a shit massage for $100.00.thats another shop now that I will not be going to in the future. Now Star and GTM are of my radar, Have to go back to Amore I think lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah her Engrish is quite limited.

Jamie..... she didn't give me my change as well. After my massage.... where's my change? maybe because I asked, are you massaging me? she said yes its my turn.... err no Can I have someone else. she is crap.

Last 2 visits to GTM2.... has been quite s*#t. 1 was my regular too.... don't think I'll be going back for awhile.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Butler383 View Post
    Went to GTM2 today, I see Jamie, to be a honest massage was not that hot.The massage was $60.00 but I end up Paying $100.00 because I was silly and did not take the correct amount. I gave her two 50 dollar notes.At the end I ask her where is my change, she says oh i thought that was my tip, but if you really want it back I can go and get it for you.I just walked out a shit massage for $100.00.thats another shop now that I will not be going to in the future. Now Star and GTM are of my radar, Have to go back to Amore I think lol
    Sorry to say this mate but that is crazy you should have given her nothing. There's no way I would let any of these girls keep my change. This is why they do it because they try to make you feel Uncomfertable about the situation and hope everyone lets them keep it. Don't let them cheat you.

Banned
    Yeah that is nuts, no way I would be giving up $40 for no reason, that's enough for another 30 minute punt!

Last few times at GTM have been disappointing, the last time was the last straw (for a while anyway) when the ML obviously shouldn't have been working as she had a bad cold. Sneezing, sniffling every few seconds.. hardly relaxing. She even offered extras, politely declined of course.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Been getting unpleasant vibes not from any girl in particular but from the place in general in my last 2 visits (one in July, one in August). There is very little genuine warmth emanated from inside. The place feels cold and unwelcoming .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    guys, i thought it was just me so i was quiet. but considering someone else had the same experience i will speak up.

I had nearly the same experience, handed in $100 to the ML at GTM for 1 hour massage. Upon entering she did not give the change back to me, lucky i still had a clear mind (although the naughty smiles of the ML melt my heart already) and pushed her to produce the change. Had to ask several time coz she pretended to misunderstand anything i said. wth. And the change was inside her pocket!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Been getting unpleasant vibes not from any girl in particular but from the place in general in my last 2 visits (one in July, one in August). There is very little genuine warmth emanated from inside. The place feels cold and unwelcoming .....
    That's exactly right mate, this place is now cold and you feel like they really don't want to see you,I have not seen Alison here for a long time, must be putting all her efforts into the underwood shop lets hope that's she reads this thread, Jamie is another ex star girl, but massage is rubbish, was the only one that's was free, she has done this to me before last year and I totally forgot about the change, most girls are honest and put the change on top of your gear, I also remember last year Jamie massage me with one hand and was texting with the other haha.its really quite funny.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    That's exactly right mate, this place is now cold and you feel like they really don't want to see you,I have not seen Alison here for a long time, must be putting all her efforts into the underwood shop lets hope that's she reads this thread, Jamie is another ex star girl, but massage is rubbish, was the only one that's was free, she has done this to me before last year and I totally forgot about the change, most girls are honest and put the change on top of your gear, I also remember last year Jamie massage me with one hand and was texting with the other haha.its really quite funny.
    To be fair to her, I have met her twice in the last few months, all good, no problem at all
    Only the general atmosphere of the shop is not flash at all at the moment ......

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast