Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Tea Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had a 1hr session at GTM2 tonight with Bella. She is tall and slim and while I wouldn't say she is a stunner, she is still attractive in her own way. I don't think her english is that great, so conversation was kept to a minimum, which didn't bother me. I opted for a medium massage and it was quite good with a nice build up to the flip over. I would have no problem at all seeing her again.

Also bumped into and got a big hug from Allison. She is still looking very fine.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a session today from a Taiwanese girl at GTM2. I can't remember her name. I think it starts with K? shes pretty short and her English is pretty good. Massage was awesome, but she didn't touch me in the nice places. So I thought I'd just get a massage. Oh well.. When she turned me over, out of nowhere, she suddenly asked me if i wanted 'that'. It was good and bad. I wasn't really that worked up and my cock was a bit soft and not ready to go. So I took ages to finish... Anyone had that kind of experience?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hey guys i'm new to this haha. i'm an addict aswell but havnt been to gtm as much as u guys. just wondering which girls r the most recommended ones.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Supadude View Post
    I had a session today from a Taiwanese girl at GTM2. I can't remember her name. I think it starts with K? shes pretty short and her English is pretty good. Massage was awesome, but she didn't touch me in the nice places. So I thought I'd just get a massage. Oh well.. When she turned me over, out of nowhere, she suddenly asked me if i wanted 'that'. It was good and bad. I wasn't really that worked up and my cock was a bit soft and not ready to go. So I took ages to finish... Anyone had that kind of experience?
    Could it be crystal? Sounds like her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Had a 1hr session at GTM2 tonight with Bella. She is tall and slim and while I wouldn't say she is a stunner, she is still attractive in her own way. I don't think her english is that great, so conversation was kept to a minimum, which didn't bother me. I opted for a medium massage and it was quite good with a nice build up to the flip over. I would have no problem at all seeing her again.

Also bumped into and got a big hug from Allison. She is still looking very fine.
    hey popeye, yeah saw allison there as well the other day... oh to get a massage off her again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dubberjas View Post
    hey popeye, yeah saw allison there as well the other day... oh to get a massage off her again
    Yes indeed. I remember the good old days when the shop at Underwood was new, and you could get a massage with Allison and a trainee together.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Yes indeed. I remember the good old days when the shop at Underwood was new, and you could get a massage with Allison and a trainee together.
    Yes they were great times, unfortunately they are long gone..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well I had a not so nice experience with Sophie last night.
    She kept leaving the room during the session, then coming back but the time she was out of the room didn't get added on to the end. It added up to about 10 minutes all told.
    The finish was rushed and in the she ended the session still with 5 minutes to go on my half hour. (I got there with enough time for an hour but they were running late and I had to wait 15 minutes to be seen. So when she asked to only do half an hour I agreed out of courtesy).
    Then for the tip given that she still expected $40 even though she finished early. I said I didn't think it was worth and that I'd rather give her $30 it but she had the money in her hand and was not interested in giving me any change.
    I won't go with her again.
    Give me Julie or Jamie any day. They honestly seem to care about how they make you feel and often run slightly overtime if anything.

Banned
    yeah as great

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh also - forgot to mention that GTM is no longer supporting its loyalty program.
    This is due to punters fraudulently adding to their massage tally, according to Allison.
    Thanks a lot whoever you are you dishonest a$$holes for ruining it for the rest of the honest punters.
    I was one massage away from a cheapie.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by brustar View Post
    Oh also - forgot to mention that GTM is no longer supporting its loyalty program.
    This is due to punters fraudulently adding to their massage tally, according to Allison.
    Thanks a lot whoever you are you dishonest a$$holes for ruining it for the rest of the honest punters.
    I was one massage away from a cheapie.
    well thats just f'ed anyhow mate if Allison is there and she knows you are a regular she does give you a discount on the room. Well has for me a few times

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Alison is fine, and I'd love to bang her. Lol. Sorry.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Bruster,

was in there last Wednesday, and they were still offering the loyalty program and marked my card, so maybe she changed her mind?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    my after report - mid massage i got stabbed in the ball with a thumb nail. i almost passed out.

BrainSex
    Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Allison...I remember having some awesome massages with her at the place she worked before she opened GTM1....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The ball stabbing was completely complimentary. It also destroyed the boner i was trying to hide.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Why would you try and hide your boner? Stand tall and proud I say!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Last two GTM experiences @ Underwood have been a little disappointing. I feel like the standards are dropping- maybe they feel that they are successful enough now that they don't have to try so much. Both times (this week and last week been left short of my 90 minutes, last time was closer to 75 (Korean girl, Lindsay), seems like more of a crap shoot if you're going to get someone good (not that she was terrible, but it felt rushed and finished early, the sponge bath was also perfunctional. This time I can confirm the loyalty programm is dead, one week after they gave me a new card! Might start looking further afield.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The loyalty card program is not gone there is a new one in place it is the same as before but your card will be stamped so customer will not write themselves

Sorry if there has been any confusion

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast