Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Tea Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool Green Tea Massage

Hey all, Just came across this site whilst searching for RnT ladies. Went to the Green Tea Massage, 2908 Logan Road Underwood for the first time today(been driving past it for ages on the way to work, never noticed it). Went in enquired about a massage, was told $60 for 30m, asked if any extras were available and was told no. Said ok and went to leave and the litle azn babe raced around from behind the counter grabbed my arm and said u cum try massage for $40. So i said ok and went into a very dark little room, could see a little better when my eyes adjusted it looked very nice and clean compared to what i have seen and been into over the years in my quest for the best RnT service. Surprisingly the massage was excellent(best I have ever had i think) by a very attractive azn babe with great legs. She remained fully clothed throughout the massage and when i touched her leg she went a little rabid on me, my fault should of asked first i guess! Anyway nearing the end of the time slot she said for $30 she would wank me off or for extra $80 she would show me her titties as well as a wank.........went for just the wank, she gave me a sponge bath at the end which was quite good as well. Overall i thought it was a good experience, probably would get better if you became a regular and they got to know you a little. The girl was quite chatty as well which i like only downside side i guess was that the tug was a little robotic but at the end of the day i would go back..............$70 was well within the budget.....

Cheers

Slavejus4u

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice! ..............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    has it gotten more expensive?? I only went there once. Massage was $60 for the hour. Handie was $40. She didn't even ask for a price for it that's just what I ended up giving her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you for sharing.

Now I'm confused as to how much and what's included

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiroo View Post
    Thank you for sharing.

Now I'm confused as to how much and what's included

Fear not Hiroo,

It's a supply and demand market.....if you think she's worth it then pay the price, if not then go without.

But in saying that, I have managed to haggle with every ML as they all start off asking $50, then down to $30.

I personally would pay anything if the ML put the effort in and capture my attention, if not I just treat it as my normal weekly massage..

Hope that helps

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm a newbie, any sharing would help
    thanks SK2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to GTM2 at Salisbury last week. Brand new premises and set up really well with nice lighting and dedicated AC in each room. There were a number of very cute Korean and Chinese girls working.
    I ended up with a lovely young Korean about 22. She was really cute and gave a pretty good massage with a back walk as well. Paid an extra $30 for the handie which was pretty good too.
    She had a nice double handed twist action that was a real toe curler. Her english wasn't very good but she had a really nice personality and we managed to fumble through a nice conversation.
    A very good experience and I'll return for sure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

dont go anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by brustar View Post
    I went to GTM2 at Salisbury last week. Brand new premises and set up really well with nice lighting and dedicated AC in each room. There were a number of very cute Korean and Chinese girls working.
    I ended up with a lovely young Korean about 22. She was really cute and gave a pretty good massage with a back walk as well. Paid an extra $30 for the handie which was pretty good too.
    She had a nice double handed twist action that was a real toe curler. Her english wasn't very good but she had a really nice personality and we managed to fumble through a nice conversation.
    A very good experience and I'll return for sure.
    Place had a fire a few days ago. . .Dont think it'll be operational for a while, some stuff's hanging outside to dry

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by premierelover View Post
    Place had a fire a few days ago. . .Dont think it'll be operational for a while, some stuff's hanging outside to dry
    Damn! I was gonna head in this morning ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hi buster better try underwood then

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Must have been hot in there!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I recently tried gt massage, and will be back for sure
    Decent massage too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Guys, Newbie here.
    Is there a line up for you to choose who you would like a massage from? or just whoever comes out and greets you?

I visited GTM2 recently, walked in and a cute Korean girl came out and said hi and showed me to a dark room which was clean and tidy.
    Prices were 30/$40 or 1hr/$60, I went for the hour.... Nice firm massage which I needed... her english was good and had a nice little convo with her. 9/10 for the massage!

Then about 15 mins to go, she asked me to turn over and started massaging my legs and she looked and gave me a smile and asked if I wanted the extra.... $30... which I smiled and told her to go ahead. She had that 2 hand twist technique which was quite good.

They even have a shower there also. I walked away Very Happy.

Looks like I'll be back for sure! Maybe even a weekly regular =D
    Thanks for sharing, it pointed me in the right direction.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For the love of god I could not transfer my username from the old forum to this one, so had to create a new username. Pity as I had my old username (ITRfaithful) for over 3 years. Anyways, Brisbane forums are dead so lets share some good information.

Person's Name: Sophia

Establishment : Green Tea Massage

Date of Visit: 30/04/2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 655 Toohey Road, Salisbury

Hours of Business: 9 to 10pm

Rates: $40 / 30 mins

Size/shape: Size 6, not slim but got a real nice figure with curves; B cup probably

Nationality or Ethnicity: Korean

Services Provided: Massage + "therapeutic" rub

Value for money/recommend?: 10/10 and YES

My experience/comments: First time at GTM because I live in the northside and usually just go to QJ for my needs. But had to make a trip around the area today and figured to give this place a try. Really nice establishment, super clean and well decorated. Sophia took care of me and gave me the most unreal massage I've ever had. She'd climb onto the table and use her knees, then hang on to the ceiling rails for a back walk. My tired old joints and back felt so awesome. Months of tension and bad posture were cracked away. I opted for the hard massage and it was perfect (a bit too hard in the lower back area, but didn't complain because I was in heaven). She definitely doesn't look like those Korean pop stars, but the more I looked at her, the prettier she got. Did the flip, got the frontal massage, and a "therapeutic" rub. I'm addicted now and will be going back again later this week. Extras are negotiated with the girl, but since she did such a fantastic job, I didn't mind giving her a bit extra. God I wish GTM had a shop in the northside.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just came back from having a nice massage with a Korean girl "Iba" at Underwood.
    Obaltan is nice =)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Man I wish I could have experienced what you guys had. I usually go to Underwood but decided to give GT2 a go this morning. Thought it was a good sign when I saw Allison there, stunning as ever.

My hopes were high when the girl massaged my back after climbing over my head. This meant that my head was under her skirt all the time she was working on my shoulder blades and upper body. What turned me off that she had a cold and kept sniffing and stopping to blow her nose. I found it hard to enjoy

When asked if I wanted anything else, I couldn't bring myself to say anything. Massage was great but experience could be greater without the cold.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone try Ranny in gt2? Is she do happy ending?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by loplop View Post
    Anyone try Ranny in gt2? Is she do happy ending?
    Good massage, ask and you shall find out.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuper View Post
    Just came back from having a nice massage with a Korean girl "Iba" at Underwood.
    Obaltan is nice =)
    Hey, SuperDuper, What is "Obaltan"?

Banned
    So what are the standard rates?

30mins - $??
    60mins - $??
    handjob- $??

total = $??

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast