Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Tea Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is a booking required at GTM 2 ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No it's not unless you want a specific girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    went yesterday and had a great massage, well worth the travel for me as i am north west of cbd

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    do u have the official website for green tea massage? thx bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisMoses View Post
    went yesterday and had a great massage, well worth the travel for me as i am north west of cbd
    So was I.... Good Massage as always.

I don't think they have a website barcasb

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Marvel View Post
    So was I.... Good Massage as always.

I don't think they have a website barcasb
    so do u know the detail address?????

I went to Salisbury shop today at 9.30am and it was closed. Maybe they open at 10am?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi i dont cut back pay a fair price get great service even get hug and DFK

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a sore neck and shoulders, good massage that fixed that issue, and got a hug to go aswell =D

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i heard they used to do a service with 2 girls massage for an hour

does anyone know if they still offer this ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisMoses View Post
    i heard they used to do a service with 2 girls massage for an hour

does anyone know if they still offer this ??
    They sure do, it's $60 for 2 girls for a 30 minute session and $120 for the hour...I've never tried this but have been running the thought through my head for while, thinking how exciting it would be for extras after the massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    so tempting to go down there, but i ride a motorbike and it is pissing down where i am

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyK2 View Post
    They sure do, it's $60 for 2 girls for a 30 minute session and $120 for the hour...I've never tried this but have been running the thought through my head for while, thinking how exciting it would be for extras after the massage
    I don't know why this hasn't crossed my mind yet! Might have to try this out soon!

Let us know how it goes if you beat me to it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Establishment : Green Tea Massage

Date of Visit: mid july/2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: logan rd, underwood

Rates: $40 / 30 mins

Size/shape: Size 8

Nationality: Korean

Services Provided: Massage +

Value for money/recommend?: YES

My experience/comments: in town on business called in on a friday mid july late afternoon, place was busy but i made booking with next available, had to wait 30 mins so went had a coffee across the rd to shopping centre. on my return met a gorgeous korean gal, size 8, c cups good conversation, great massage 8/10 and happy ending 7/10. a good experience which left me satisfied ....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am a newbie here, Question.
    Do I strip to naked or leave my undie on, if strip to nake, are there anything to cover (towel) because I do not like COLD.

thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I usually go without clothes, you can keep your undies on though. The room has a heater and you can ask them to turn it up. You don't get covered with a towel (well my experience) but I imagine you can ask for you one. I haven't really been dissappointed swith the place so far.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went this afternoon. When I went in, there was only 1 girl behind the desk. You can not say she is pretty, Chinese. Paid $60/Hr, no extra - She didnt ask me & I didnt ask about it. But well, it was a very good massage. Cracked most of the back bones which where I always feel pain after work, she fixed the problem a bit for me. I didnt get her name, hopefully will go again soon and see if I get if I need extra
    But When I was in the room, I can hear there were atleast 2 Korean girl chatting outside but when I finish and walk out. There was no one there but some of the room doors were close. I assume they were working.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went there again yesterday.
    She was a Korean Girl, Mid 20s, so so looking. I did 1hr/$60 message, It was very very good. I told her I got pain from back and left shoulder, then she started the message, she pick it up straight away there was a injured on this side of the body and I do heavy lifting. When she turned me over, she asked me "Do you only want message?", I pretended dont know what she is talking about and ask her back "What you mean?" and then she put her soft hand onto my little brother and say "Do you want extra?". I smiled back at her and say "Yes, Please". It was also extremely enjoyable, she got good skill on that as well. After everything, I did try to push my luck again and ask do you do anything else beside that "Extra". She said "Yes" but told me she not allow to do it here then she gave back her mobile number and say "Sms me what you want to do" I think I scored pretty good as a newbie, will give her a text or call tomorrow. Hopefully there will be some actions~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by some1likeU View Post
    Went there again yesterday.
    She was a Korean Girl, Mid 20s, so so looking. I did 1hr/$60 message, It was very very good. I told her I got pain from back and left shoulder, then she started the message, she pick it up straight away there was a injured on this side of the body and I do heavy lifting. When she turned me over, she asked me "Do you only want message?", I pretended dont know what she is talking about and ask her back "What you mean?" and then she put her soft hand onto my little brother and say "Do you want extra?". I smiled back at her and say "Yes, Please". It was also extremely enjoyable, she got good skill on that as well. After everything, I did try to push my luck again and ask do you do anything else beside that "Extra". She said "Yes" but told me she not allow to do it here then she gave back her mobile number and say "Sms me what you want to do" I think I scored pretty good as a newbie, will give her a text or call tomorrow. Hopefully there will be some actions~
    sounds like you had a good punt

keen to hear how things go, keep us updated, by pm if you don't want to make public

beast1u
    Yeah PM me too, would be keen to know how you go with her "after hours".

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast