Thread: Katherine with the trimmings

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Katherine with the trimmings

I had been recommended to see Katherine and eventually found a time when she was available and I had some time.

She was in her street clothes as she walked into the room and greeted me with a big hug, with her ample chest against me. I could feel these boobies pressing into me. In addition to the boobs she also greeted me with a long passionate DFK. Hmmm – this is going to be a good session.

Katherine is short, maybe a size 8, very cure rounded face, and with those boobies in good proportion to the rest of her body. Jury is still out re natural or enhanced. I have my ideas though.

Into the action and Katherine is one of those girls who like to take control. Normally I don’t like this approach but I went along with it and I am so pleased I did. With a sex bomb like Katherine – go with the flow.

Lying face down, Katherine proceeded to give me a total back rub with her breasts and nipples. Lovely. A cat bath followed, down to sucking on my toes. Lucky I bathed fully before I arrived. The licking continued and at this point I seemed to recall that there was a Malaysian connection mentioned in the website promotion. Yup - here we go - Katherine spread my butt cheeks and proceeded with the most through rimming I have ever had. I didn’t know a prostate exam could be so through or so enjoyable. What is about Malaysian/Singapore girls and their rimming training?

We fooled around with some BBBJ, and 69 DATY. Yummy shaved pussy. Pussy slide was also on the menu.

On with the dom and into mish, doggie etc etc. Katherine was pretty much up for any position without any complaint. Here was a girl who was there to fuck and be fucked. She also was a screamer and was constantly wimpering (or yelling the whole time). Hey I am not at home and I’m sure the neighbors at 533 are used to it.

Great session, and I walked out a happy camper.

Recommended.

Banned
    Thanks for the report bro I think she is one of the young rising starts at 533 what a fun girl she is and a great punt.

Junior Member(有D料到)

is this only FS

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Thanks for the report bro I think she is one of the young rising starts at 533 what a fun girl she is and a great punt.
    Does this place just do r and t?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    Does this place just do r and t?
    No its a full service shop!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What days does she work?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe7 View Post
    What days does she work?
    She is new so its a good idea to check the roster on this forum, tomorrow she is working that's Wednesday.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe7 View Post
    What days does she work?
    She is proving very popular, particularly with so many girls on holidays.

This week she is working Monday Wednesday and Friday, she is working today Friday again next Monday.

Ample bust and buxom Katherine in today 2/7

533Just a few minutes north of the city

New 533 starlet Katherine.. Buxom and ample DD cup bust.. Sweet GFE and passionate charm..

Katherine - Size 6, Natural DD+ cup bust,160CM,Petite and smooth milky white skin, flowing hair and sexy young body, pretty girl,sweet GFE, Taiwan Girl. "Roster says new Katherine @ 533 offers her brand of very passionate and friendly service.. Katherine is the second new starlet @533 with a striking feature of a very ample natural DD+ cup bust!.. on a petite size 6 girl!.. Go see Katherine and reveal the secret and tell all about the experience." **New photos**

Adorable Katherine >http://533willoughby.com.au/katherine.html

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2014 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Banned
    Katherine I just cant get enough of her particularly with Lily gone walkabout and Sara on holidays.

She just gets better every time I see her.