I must admit I am a follower of bro. Dsmaker' AR. For the past few punts based on his reviews, I did not have a single bad punt so far. His recent AR on Sarah has interested me and I have been watching out this shop's roster to try to catch her. Sarah's name did appear on Monday's roster for a while, but then later her name was removed. Today, her name appeared and I called the shop to book her. Luckily, Roger told me that she would be in, but after 2 p.m. I booked a time after 4p.m.

Sarah came to say hello to me in a black bikini. She looked very curvy. She does not have big tits, but her whole body looks very proportional. Overall, she looked very young and sexy to me. She has lovely smiles on her pretty face.

Sarah was very fresh today (she stopped work for a few days and went out with friends.) She told me she felt very horny today. I was horny too after touching and squeezing her snow-white, and perky C-cup tits. She has a nice Korean English accent. We had a nice chat inside the room before we started to have sex.

Sarah gave me nice and deep CBJ. My dick got hard very quickly in response. I started by going on top of her. Sarah's reaction was very strong. Her moaning was really sexy and loud. Her pussy was real tight. She said she likes to have a pillow below her spine to give better protection to her back, when I used the mish position. As her bum is not big, the pillow actually helped to raise her pussy and my dick could get deeper inside her pussy, less tiring to my own back too. Good for both parties.

I was very strong today because of her tight pussy. We changed a few positions and I was able to give her heavy poundings. So far so good. She seemed to really enjoy. She held me really tight. I could feel her coming as her vagina was squeezing my dick when she came. Her pussy would spasm after she reached climax。 I felt the spasms too.

Sarah gave me an wonderful time. She is good, but I would be watching the next AR of bro Dsmaker to get another good punt hint. Preferably at this shop, as my recent work assignments closer to this shop than others.